SSN- rapid fire. ??

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Just got a hold of a pwo called rapidfire. Any one heard about it, and maybe even tried it? Producer by sns, and containing the good old 1,3 :bling:

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
No body? Really? Well, I'm buying a couple of tubs anyway. As long as it's at least 25mg pr serving, I can just double the dose and have a decent workout:)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
No body? Really? Well, I'm buying a couple of tubs anyway. As long as it's at least 25mg pr serving, I can just double the dose and have a decent workout:)
No clue.

Just looked up that pre and you must have found their old version on clearance. New version on their site has removed the 1,3....

Still trying to find bulk 1,3 or caps of 1,3 myself but not a whole lotta luck so far.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
No clue.

Just looked up that pre and you must have found their old version on clearance. New version on their site has removed the 1,3....

Still trying to find bulk 1,3 or caps of 1,3 myself but not a whole lotta luck so far.
Well, I've been using 25mg geranium caps, mixed with choline arginin Agmantine and caffeine for a while now, but just got to tubs, and the laber says that they contain 1,3 dim:) maybe I'm just Lucky.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've been using 25mg geranium caps, mixed with choline arginin Agmantine and caffeine for a while now, but just got to tubs, and the laber says that they contain 1,3 dim:) maybe I'm just Lucky.
I mean I've found some products still floating around out there with 1,3 but most are prop blends and I personally like to know how much caffeine is with my 1,3 for safety reasons.

How would you compare the geranium caps to 1,3? Is it the same type of feeling or more stimmed out/jittery?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean I've found some products still floating around out there with 1,3 but most are prop blends and I personally like to know how much caffeine is with my 1,3 for safety reasons.

How would you compare the geranium caps to 1,3? Is it the same type of feeling or more stimmed out/jittery?
Geranium is 1,3,Dmaa

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established

As he said, geranium is 1,3:). No, I dont like prop blends myself. But on really heavy days, I take 75 mg dmaa, and add 1/2-1 scoop of "stimul8". Even if its a prop blend, they've really nailed it. The Combo is extreme bro! But since the 1,3 got banned, its harder to find. But what I really want to know, is WHAT MAKES CRAZE PERFECT? I bought some dendrobium,and tried it, but it aint that:)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Search for 1,3D Bomb.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
As he said, geranium is 1,3:). No, I dont like prop blends myself. But on really heavy days, I take 75 mg dmaa, and add 1/2-1 scoop of "stimul8". Even if its a prop blend, they've really nailed it. The Combo is extreme bro! But since the 1,3 got banned, its harder to find. But what I really want to know, is WHAT MAKES CRAZE PERFECT? I bought some dendrobium,and tried it, but it aint that:)
Geranium is 1,3,Dmaa
There is argument as to the validity of Geranium Extract/Oil containing 1,3.

1,3 is Methylhexanamine, which is a synthetic compound. A trade name for this compound is "Geranamine" but NOT geranium. Methylhexanamine containing supplements sometimes list "geranium oil" or "geranium extract" as a source of methylhexanamine. BUT, many lab tests have shown that geranium oils have been found to contain NO Methylhexanamine.

Lisi A, Hasick N, Kazlauskas R, Goebel C (2011). "Studies of methylhexaneamine in supplements and geranium oil". Drug Test Anal 3 (11-12): 873–6.

With that said, one promising study using a different means of analysis has shown that DMAA is found in some types of geraniums (but not others), and at a large variance in concentrations ranging from 0 ng - 496 ng per gram of geranium.

Analytical Chemistry Insights 2012:7 59-78 Original Research Published on 08 Nov 2012

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm talking about the name used in supplements. It's all the same compound. Whether it be geranium, Dmaa, 1,3, etc. And yes there were studies to show the plant contained 1,3 as well (like your citation says)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm talking about the name used in supplements. It's all the same compound. There was also a few studies and it was found to have it in the plant. I'll find a link later
Ah, I misunderstood. You are right that the supplements use the names interchangeably.

The second study I posted was pretty thorough and they did in fact find 1,3 in some of the plants, just not all of them and the ranges in concentration varied quite a bit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Solution Nutrition / Health 1
Rad83 Anabolics 13
GQdaLEGEND Supplement Auction 1
Anabolics 30
beastmode1981 Supplements 1