Gyno

Amrein

Awards
Anything to help gyno that I got around 13 years old? I'm 21 and still have it. Small lump behind nipple, chest looks like > when not cold. When cold it looks normal.

Letro?
Nolva?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
In the same crew. #puffynipsforlife. Only thing is surgery or acceptance sadly.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Anything to help gyno that I got around 13 years old? I'm 21 and still have it. Small lump behind nipple, chest looks like > when not cold. When cold it looks normal.

Letro?
Nolva?
I mean the longer it has been there the harder it is to reverse without surgery. I'm not advocating use of RC chems but if you look around on the board you should get some suggestions to take to your doctor such as a regimen of Ralox.

I'd for sure stay away from Letro. It'll crush esto too hard and the sides will be aweful. Ralox works specifically on breast tissue estrogen receptors vs whole body so you shouldn't get the same sides.

If some of it is body fat (non gyno but still could be lingering from puberty), you could look into some transdermal fat burners and skin tighteners). Don't expect spectacular results but you might be able to shave the size down a bit as there is some evidence for subcutaneous spot reduction with some ingredients.