What's everyone's favorite Ara supplement?

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried one out before but after i finish up my follidrone run i wanna give one a go for 8 weeks. What should i get/ any ideas If a Canuck best place to order from? And of course the dose to run it at, no funds issues

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Gels is an excellent choice :)

Most run it at 1-1.5g every workout day.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Gels/X-Factor are basically the same thing. Just pick whichever brand you like more or whichever is more cost efficient.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would go with x gels by sns. Great product and overall good company.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I have always gone with xfactor. But really I feel xgels are the same. Whichever you can get for a better price.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Gels and X-Factor are the exact same. Go with either one.

CJNator

Awards
I've heard of a preworkout Vaskular with Ara in it. Get that and x-gels/x-factor then you cycle can be longer.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I've heard of a preworkout Vaskular with Ara in it. Get that and x-gels/x-factor then you cycle can be longer.
Don't know how much I'd suggest that only just because anything that lists ara in it as an ingredient is probably a fortune. It's better standalone to add as its kind of a finnicky supplement to maximize.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels and X-Factor are the exact same. Go with either one.
This. I would opt for the OG X-Factor over the Advanced version. Both companies are great, so go with what you can find cheaper. Which is usually X-Gels from my experience.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. I would opt for the OG X-Factor over the Advanced version. Both companies are great, so go with what you can find cheaper. Which is usually X-Gels from my experience.
Not to mention X-factor advanced is in a prop blend so you don't officially know how much ArA you're actually getting from the product

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Okay so i should try x factor or x gels and then only take it on my workout days pre workout? How long do you run it for, 8s weeks

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so i should try x factor or x gels and then only take it on my workout days pre workout? How long do you run it for, 8s weeks
Yes, and yes. I used 1.5 grams a day for 8 weeks or so

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Work out days only, most do a 50 day cycle, and you can either split half in the morning and have pre workout, or take all pre workout.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is a very informative thread that Jiigzz created called "The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide". It will answer any questions you may have on ARA.

I can't post the link because I do not have enough posts. If you search it, it will pop up or maybe someone else can post the link.

CJNator

Awards
Don't know how much I'd suggest that only just because anything that lists ara in it as an ingredient is probably a fortune. It's better standalone to add as its kind of a finnicky supplement to maximize.
34$ w/o tax and 2.5g of Ara per scoop, can't go wrong with that!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
No, its 250mg of ArA per scoop.
Exactly. It's 2.5g of ARA powder at 10% yielding 250mg. If you can find it pick it up. The current formula is discontinued and the profile will be updated shortly.

CJNator

Awards
Exactly. It's 2.5g of ARA powder at 10% yielding 250mg. If you can find it pick it up. The current formula is discontinued and the profile will be updated shortly.
No, its 250mg of ArA per scoop.
Oh ok, I'm still learning so what is the difference between Vaskular and x-factor/x-gels dosages?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok, I'm still learning so what is the difference between Vaskular and x-factor/x-gels dosages?
You would need 4 scoops of vask for the standard amount you would use with the other two. Not cost effective if you specifically want ArA.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vaskular is a pre-workout. It contains ArA for its pump properties.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels here.