Raw Dynamix Protein

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Used to be Prescription Nutrition/Rx Whey.

Anyone try it? Just ordered some 1lb test bags of the 80% WPC and Milk Protein. Vanilla, Cinnabon, Blueberry, and Cookies & Cream with Sucralose.

Post what you thought of the taste if you've had it, so I know what to expect :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried it man. I usually just got with pes select or I really like the taste of bsn syntha-6

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very good stuff. I use their cfm whey isolate.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established

Anyone try it? Just ordered some 1lb test bags of the 80% WPC and Milk Protein. Vanilla, Cinnabon, Blueberry, and Cookies & Cream with Sucralose.

Post what you thought of the taste if you've had it, so I know what to expect :)
I'm not sure about this exact whey you speak of but i think rx was on the spiked list, not 100 percent sure though. You gotta be really careful with protein supplements, a golden give away its low quality are stomach issues of a single scoop. Yah If you have lactose issues and hit 4 scoops in a few hours no matter what your tummy will rumble, but If one scoop chases your girl outta bed, ain't nobody got time for dat

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How do you spike with four ingredients (Whey Protein Concentrate, Flavoring, Sweetener, and Sunflower Lecithin)? :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you spike with four ingredients (Whey Protein Concentrate, Flavoring, Sweetener, and Sunflower Lecithin)? :)
By definition, wouldn't spiking mean it contained something not listed on the label

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
By definition, wouldn't spiking mean it contained something not listed on the label
Spiking comes in two forms IMO - Overt and Covert. Overt would be the ingredients list listing something like: "Whey Protein Concentrate, Sodium Caseinate, Glycine, Taurine, Creatine"...

Covert would be violating the law and putting something in there without listing it. *Any* company can covertly spike I guess, if they wanted to risk enforcement action.

P

primolift00

Awards
  • Established

How did this go for you? How did you like the blueberry?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wondering about this brand and their flavors as well

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Heard great Things about flavor. It was big on phf but never tried it

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How did this go for you? How did you like the blueberry?
My go to supplier. Cinnabun is the best (10/10). BB is ok, but nowhere near Dymatize's. They are all 'good' (CB is great though), of the one's I've had. 'Double Shot' all flavors if you want a mainstream taste - regular is a bit light for me. Stevia or Sucralose is the same sweetness for me, so I go Stevia now. The Vanilla is good solo, but too weak for Coffee (for me) even Double Shotted - so I get TN regular Vanilla (not 'TruFlavor') for Coffee.

P

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
My go to supplier. Cinnabun is the best (10/10). BB is ok, but nowhere near Dymatize's. They are all 'good' (CB is great though), of the one's I've had. 'Double Shot' all flavors if you want a mainstream taste - regular is a bit light for me. Stevia or Sucralose is the same sweetness for me, so I go Stevia now. The Vanilla is good solo, but too weak for Coffee (for me) even Double Shotted - so I get TN regular Vanilla (not 'TruFlavor') for Coffee.
Thank you, will give this product a shot

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Banana cream, chocolate pb and regular chocolate are good, just a little lighter on flavor than I'm used to with larger brands.

S

Sidneyhop

Awards
I would use Raw Dynamix at your own risk!!!

I ordered 3lbs of the "Grass Fed" whey isolate and end up on the toilet for a day and a half after JUST ONE SCOOP!
I maintain a really clean diet for health reasons and only consume grass fed dairy so know when something is not by the way my body reacts, and this is NOT grass fed!
If they lie about that, God knows what's really in it. Is it even whey isolate?

I reached out to them asking their source and received a very vague answer, then silence. No further communications when asked about specifics.

The supplement/fitness industry is wrought with fraud. Heavy metals, pesticides, estrogen mimickers and who knows what else is rampant, just for more profit.

I'd definitely steer clear of this company if you care about what you put into your body.