Olympus labs strength

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I'm really curious about what people have to say about this product. Is it bunk bs or does it actually do something noticeable? I've read through the black stone labs forum and people have said good things about anogenin but i really don't trust bsl, lots of people are saying they're selling fake dmz and ostapure isn't legit. I trust olympus labs much more , but I'm leaning more towards thinking they are pushing this stuff because it sells and not because it works.

gator67

gator67

Awards
Hey man, I used Strength stacked with original Epic and had a nice run. Good strength and a small amount of lbm gains. That being said, I think it,s a cost vs reward issue with laxogenin(strength). Is it worth the cost for the small/marginal gains you may get? Probably not which is why it seems to have lost allot of steam here in this forum. Most products now have it combined with others in one product. The people I see still mention it are using it during pct to try and hold onto gains acquired on cycle. There may be other products that would work better or at the least be more cost efficient. Epic and Epic Unleashed or similar product(Follidrone) would probably be a better choice as there are LOADS of people touting their results using these. Same $$ also. That's my two cents, good luck down whatever road you choose.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I usually stick with follidrone or recently i've been using anafuse. Anafuse is awesome and i've seen some pretty good result from it.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I used Strength stacked with original Epic and had a nice run. Good strength and a small amount of lbm gains. That being said, I think it,s a cost vs reward issue with laxogenin(strength). Is it worth the cost for the small/marginal gains you may get? Probably not which is why it seems to have lost allot of steam here in this forum. Most products now have it combined with others in one product. The people I see still mention it are using it during pct to try and hold onto gains acquired on cycle. There may be other products that would work better or at the least be more cost efficient. Epic and Epic Unleashed or similar product(Follidrone) would probably be a better choice as there are LOADS of people touting their results using these. Same $$ also. That's my two cents, good luck down whatever road you choose.
Thanks a lot man, i have two bottles so I'm going to go ahead and run it at 100 mgs a day. I'm already on follidrone and have 5 weeks left on it, running it for 3 months made really good gains on it.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Yea I usually stick with follidrone or recently i've been using anafuse. Anafuse is awesome and i've seen some pretty good result from it.
How does the anafuse compare to follidrone? I really like black lion research, that's why i chose follidrone over epic/black stone labs. Guess if i run this strength at 100 mgs ill pretty well have the anafuse stack with a guaranteed dosage of epi and lax.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
How does the anafuse compare to follidrone? I really like black lion research, that's why i chose follidrone over epic/black stone labs. Guess if i run this strength at 100 mgs ill pretty well have the anafuse stack with a guaranteed dosage of epi and lax.
Bps just came out with laxacrine. It's cheaper than strength for the same dosing. With the code Social you can get it for about 40$ on Orbitnutrition. Makes it a bit more of an affordable experiment.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Bps just came out with laxacrine. It's cheaper than strength for the same dosing. With the code Social you can get it for about 40$ on Orbitnutrition. Makes it a bit more of an affordable experiment.
Flexitnutrition had strength on for 36.19 if i bought two bottles at 120 caps at 25mgs a cap. I have that ready to go. If it doesn't work I'm done with laxogenin and counting it against olympus labs for pushing products that sell but don't work

gator67

gator67

Awards
Well it does work... Not an aas type feeling. You get allot more bang for your buck with Epic in my opinion. Stack what you have already and get some gains. I have great faith in OL products, I just don't think laxogenin is what they thought it might be. You can't go wrong with OL or BLR.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Well it does work... Not an aas type feeling. You get allot more bang for your buck with Epic in my opinion. Stack what you have already and get some gains. I have great faith in OL products, I just don't think laxogenin is what they thought it might be. You can't go wrong with OL or BLR.
I've never taken a as so if it does more than creatine and goes well with epi then I'm happy. Its only 36 dollars, if it gives you a pound or two in two months its worth it to me.

gator67

gator67

Awards
Me either bro. With proper diet/training, two pounds is well within your reach!