If you could get one supplement paid for by your friends

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recently won a little contest between my friends. I get one supplement of my choice and I'm not sure what to get.

Just finished an alphamax/ABE stack.

So, what one natty supplement would you ask for? No preworkouts, proteins, etc.

Also, Cotsco membership is out. They shut that down -.-

I'm thinking of stacking 1.5G ARA with 100 mg F95, Cholrotest, and OG erase for 2 months but wanted other opinions.
Lean bulk/recomp.

I believe it's a $75 price cap. And go!

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Legit IGF or HGH.

Both natty right? No? Play dumb then.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone is 'natty' by that definition. But clearly not what I meant. Also, HGH for $75 isn't happening

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are the olympus UK products in your world of "natural" since they are available from a supp company? If so those would be the most potent. Are your friends going to buy you 75 worth of supps or one bottle up to 75 price tag?

If it is 75 total, oxiomega by CL and the biggest tub of creatine you can find. Thats just me simple proven supplements.

Or if your diet is not ideal I would grab $75 of grass fed beef.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking for something along the lines of natural anabolic.

Grass fed beef is a good idea, though.
I use E9 with Beta Alanine and HV as a PWO so I have creatine and preworkouts covered

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MyoSynergy Elite if I had to pick one.

Otherwise ArA is definitely a good option, too.

Are you capped at $75? or one product? e.g. if the cap is 75, could you get 2 bottles of a product that costs less? Because that would influence my answer, too lol.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MyoSynergy Elite if I had to pick one.

Otherwise ArA is definitely a good option, too.

Are you capped at $75? or one product? e.g. if the cap is 75, could you get 2 bottles of a product that costs less? Because that would influence my answer, too lol.
I'm trying to cap it $75 with how ever many products. One says $75 total is fine the other says 1 product only. So that is TBD. I'm interested in both opinions though

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It depends I guess...I mean, you can't go wrong with $75 worth of staples - your favorite protein powder or fish oil. At first I thought you were asking, "If you could only buy one supplement" - which I would have said, "Fish Oil" mainly because I think it is more important than a multi-vitamin for most people.

If you want to try something that is less than a staple or that you wouldn't otherwise try- ARA, Follidrone, Ostarine, or some of the prohormones mentioned above would be good choices, IMO. I've wanted to run ABE myself too - but you just finished that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess it depends on how they define it. With what you've just finished and if it's only one product, I'd do MyoSynergy Elite (the 2 bottle combo is only $5 over that limit, so I'd assume you could front that and the shipping to get 2 bottles instead of just one).

If you can do multiple things under $75, I'd consider a few bottles of X Gels for your ArA.

Can't go wrong with either, IMO.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I would go for $10lbs of whey protein myself if it's one item only

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's make this easy.

PM me your friends address and i will send him a bottle of ep1c unleashed. I guarantee satisfaction and in return we get a lifelong customer :D

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd go with Ar1macare Pro+ Lj100 Combo.

Or if you some how get it for 75 bucks Letrone+Viron Combo (running this right now).

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's make this easy.

PM me your friends address and i will send him a bottle of ep1c unleashed. I guarantee satisfaction and in return we get a lifelong customer :D
What a class act right here, which is why I want to rep for this company! To chime in though, my vote would be for any OL product which is a wise choice, or you can't go wrong with something like ABE or ARA.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Let's make this easy.

Talk about a stand up company! Mad respect for OL.

I scooped up EpiPlex (my first (-)epi experience) when it had a good sale going. So far I'm not impressed at all....prob bumping it up to 3 caps per day, then 4 if things keep going this way : /