12 week recomp stack input...

Shin Sprints

Awards
I am currently recomping and having nice results, probably between 10-11% bf. I would like to recomp for another 14 weeks.

I want to bridge my current 8 week stack of ABE and Follidrone. I am 5 weeks into that, so for weeks 7 and 8 I want to bridge into another 12 week stack.

Right now I am thinking...

Letrone...2xpre-workout
Viron...1xpre-workout, 1xpre-bed
Laxacrine...1 dose after morning workout shower, 0.5 dose evening

That is an 8 week stack though. Any way for me to make a 12 week stack?

I have the following on hand...

ABE, Compound 20, Mass 550, Pump Spray, TTA.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Just keep it simple to those three products (letrone/viron/laxacrine) as that is already a comprehensive stack. I would not go for 12 weeks, as I personally believe that 8weeks on 4 weeks off is the best dosage pattern unless otherwise indicated.

Afterwards you could try a stack like AlphaMax and ABE to get amazing recomp from both products (F95 from both, Arimistane to help keep you dry, Boosting of free test, increased muscle pathways, etc).

TTA can be used anytime, just make sure you use electrolytes alongside it as there have been bad stories/cramps reported from pure tta powder. Compound20 and mass550 could be used together as well

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am currently recomping and having nice results, probably between 10-11% bf. I would like to recomp for another 14 weeks.

I want to bridge my current 8 week stack of ABE and Follidrone. I am 5 weeks into that, so for weeks 7 and 8 I want to bridge into another 12 week stack.

Letrone...2xpre-workout

Letrone can be taken 1 per day to last for 8 weeks. Viron will last 6 weeks following the 5 on 2 off protocol. Laxacrine won't last long at 1.5 servings per day. Do you have multiple bottles of Laxo or anything else?

Shin Sprints

Awards
Just keep it simple to those three products (letrone/viron/laxacrine) as that is already a comprehensive stack. I would not go for 12 weeks, as I personally believe that 8weeks on 4 weeks off is the best dosage pattern unless otherwise indicated.

Afterwards you could try a stack like AlphaMax and ABE to get amazing recomp from both products (F95 from both, Arimistane to help keep you dry, Boosting of free test, increased muscle pathways, etc).

TTA can be used anytime, just make sure you use electrolytes alongside it as there have been bad stories/cramps reported from pure tta powder. Compound20 and mass550 could be used together as well
Thanks.

I have 2xAlphaMax on hand as well but figured I would need an AI break as I will be taking Letrone.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Letrone can be taken 1 per day to last for 8 weeks. Viron will last 6 weeks following the 5 on 2 off protocol. Laxacrine won't last long at 1.5 servings per day. Do you have multiple bottles of Laxo or anything else?
Yes, I have multiple bottles, I picked up some on the special intro price :)

I think on another thread I was told 2xLetrone if stacking with Viron.

If taking 2xLetrone, is it best to take 2xpre-workout? Or take 1xpre-workout along with 1xViron, and the other with the Viron before bed?

Thanks.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have multiple bottles, I picked up some on the special intro price :)

I think on another thread I was told 2xLetrone if stacking with Viron.

If taking 2xLetrone, is it best to take 2xpre-workout? Or take 1xpre-workout along with 1xViron, and the other with the Viron before bed?

Thanks.
Split the Letrone dose. No one has a good handle on the half life of the active ingredients so splitting it up is best. I've researched the active ingredient but fell short of finding any relevant research/studies that I could extrapolate a half life from.

It may only be 4 hours for all we know. Hence my suggestion to split the dose.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thanks.

I have 2xAlphaMax on hand as well but figured I would need an AI break as I will be taking Letrone.
while you could take a break if you wanted to, I highly suggest you stack AlphaMax and ABE as they are synergistic. Maybe run the Mass550 and Compound 20 before it is you want a break from an AI

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
while you could take a break if you wanted to, I highly suggest you stack AlphaMax and ABE as they are synergistic. Maybe run the Mass550 and Compound 20 before it is you want a break from an AI
I've heard good things about this combo as long as your GI is fine with those amounts of forskolin.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Letrone...2xpre-workout

iF you do end up taking 2 Letrone, which you probably won't need on a natty stack, split them up twice a day.
No need to take 2 at once...

I like taking Viron pre workout & pre bed.... gives me extra drive and strength during workout

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Letrone...2xpre-workout

If you want a couple more SIMPLE items to throw in the mix that I feel would greatly help....

1. Forskolin:

Forskolin elevates cAMP levels which are associated with increased rates of fat loss. Stacking with other stims accelerates this process.

One study showed a 2lb improvement in keeping lean mass while losing fat with a corresponding increase in testosterone @ 250mg x 10% extract 2x daily over 12 weeks. Some research has also showed a decrease in fatigue which may be handy s well. In addition,

2. Phosphatidic Acid (PA):

Activates mTOR and at high doses the choline can help with fat loss as well (got the study laying around here somewhere). I've personally had a ton of success with PA and recomping over the last couple months. A cheap source is from Soy Granuals if it fits your macros (Fearn and Optima are the preferred brands

Shin Sprints

Awards
If you want a couple more SIMPLE items to throw in the mix that I feel would greatly help....

1. Forskolin:

Forskolin elevates cAMP levels which are associated with increased rates of fat loss. Stacking with other stims accelerates this process.

One study showed a 2lb improvement in keeping lean mass while losing fat with a corresponding increase in testosterone @ 250mg x 10% extract 2x daily over 12 weeks. Some research has also showed a decrease in fatigue which may be handy s well. In addition,

2. Phosphatidic Acid (PA):

Activates mTOR and at high doses the choline can help with fat loss as well (got the study laying around here somewhere). I've personally had a ton of success with PA and recomping over the last couple months. A cheap source is from Soy Granuals if it fits your macros (Fearn and Optima are the preferred brands
I have some Fearn in my cupboard but figured I would take a break from it, I was probably on it for 6 months.

Taking 100mg F-95 at the, movement with ABE and Shift so again will cycle off once I finish my 8 weeks of ABE.

I can definitely add both to second 4 weeks of nee stack when I start it.

Thanks.