HYDRO3 - Olympus Labs will PUMP You Up!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The news dropped today on Stack3D on the latest offering from the DemiGods at Olympus Labs.
Hydro3 keeps things simple with HydroMax and KNO3

Finally you have a premium PUMP option to choose from
image.jpg

Get ready to get PUMPed!

Lookout for the official launch of HYDRO3 at NutraPlanet next week. In the meantime, throw in an application for an opportunity to log it first: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/271183-olympus-labs-wants.html#post5018101

Official Write-up:
Once again, Olympus Labs is bringing you, *the competitor, the athlete * exactly what you want. HYRDO3 is designed to make your workouts EPIC, providing the most massive, skin-*splitting pumps imaginable!

HYDRO3 benefits:

● Increased vasodilation
● Increased pump
● Increased recovery and hydration
● Increased endurance
● Blood pressure and cardiovascular regulator

The “Pump”
The legendary “pump,” the feeling that bodybuilders chase after time and again, an indication that your body is supplying the key nutrients to your muscles, all the while making you look swole. This process scientifically is called hyperemia and is responsible for diverting blood flow to your muscles during high periods of demand, in response to increased metabolic consumption of oxygen. In addition to increased blood flow to the muscles, vasodilation allows for waste products such as lactic acid and CO2 to be removed.

HYDRO3 combines the power of HydroMaxTM (Glycerol Powder 65%) with the potency of potassium nitrate (KNO3) to ensure that you get the most out of your workouts. Offered in convenient, 240 count capsule form, HYDRO3 is the most versatile and cost effective pump-producing option available!

How does HYDRO3 assist with creating the ultimate pump?

HydroMaxTM
HydroMaxTM is a premier source of glycerol, providing 65% glycerol as compared to glycerol monostearate, which is anywhere between 5-12% glycerol. HydroMaxTM is stabilized with silica, which is necessary to prevent moisture absorption and degradation. Supplementing with glycerol induces an osmotic gradient that results in hyperhydration, and has been shown to increase endurance, thermoregulation and enhance plasma and intramuscular expansion.

In trained endurance athletes, glycerol-induced hyperhydration resulted in significant improvements in both peak power output and time to exhaustion by 5% and 14%, as well as decreased heart rate, during a 2 hour cycling test. Similar results were found in an additional series of studies, demonstrating decreased heart rate and prolonged endurance. And in a study of trained runners, supplementation resulted in increased water retention, and significantly decreased body core temperature during hot exercise conditions, an indicator of improved thermoregulation.

KNO3
Potassium nitrate, or KNO3, can be converted into nitric oxide (NO) - the molecule most often associated with vasodilation. This reaction, from nitrate (NO3) to nitrite to nitric oxide, is an important alternative and complementary pathway to the classical NO-synthase pathway to producing NO. Recent studies have demonstrated the various benefits of dietary nitrates on exercise performance, including reducing resting blood pressure, reducing the oxygen cost of submaximal exercise, and enhancing exercise tolerance.

Six days of nitrate supplementation resulted in decreases in VO2 and increased time to exhaustion. An additional study confirmed that this effect is both acute and chronic, continuing over 15 days of supplementation, with lasting effects on reduced blood pressure, decrease in VO2 and peak power output. In a study with subjects performing isometric knee contractions, nitrate supplementation resulted in a 25% improvement in time to task failure. It has been postulated that the benefits seen with nitrates may be due to a decreased demand of ATP cost for muscle force production.

Summary
With HYDRO3 you are destined to reach the very zenith, the peak of your training, with the ultimate pre-workout pump! HYDRO3 is engineered to be the foundation of your enhanced workouts, providing you with performance benefits that extend beyond just the coveted pump. Just 2 caps of HYDRO3 taken before your workouts will help take your experience to the next level! HYDRO3 will help provide the optimum environment your body needs, the hydration it requires, and enhance your endurance to help you push further past your own limits!

References
1. Korthuis RJ. Skeletal Muscle Circulation. San Rafael (CA): Morgan & Claypool Life Sciences; 2011.
2. Goulet ED, et al. J Physiol Anthropol. 2008 Sep;27(5):263-71.
3. Montner P, et al. Int J Sports Med. 1996 Jan;17(1):27-33.
4. Beis LY, et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2011 Dec 16;8(1):24. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-8-24.
5. Jones AM. Sports Med. 2014 May;44 Suppl 1:S35-45. doi: 10.1007/s40279-014-0149-y.
6. Bailey SJ, et al. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2009 Oct;107(4):1144-55. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00722.2009. Epub 2009 Aug 6.
7. Vanhatalo A, et al. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2010 Oct;299(4):R1121-31. doi: 10.1152/ajpregu.00206.2010. Epub 2010 Aug 11.
8. Bailey SJ, et al. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2010 Jul;109(1):135-48. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00046.2010. Epub 2010 May 13.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah boy!!!!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Nice, solid product. I've been looking at getting a product with potassium nitrate.

Reactions: GNO
frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Any word on price point? Definitely scooping some of this.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I would do just about anything to log this lol. While on keto my pumps are suffering ��

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Sounds awesome. 120 days of pumps. Finally something that isn't insanely priced.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I like KNO3 both solo and with other pump products.

What's the skinny on stacking this with Conqu3r? Too much pump/possible dramatic drop in BP possible?

Keep on keepin on!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. I like KNO3 both solo and with other pump products.

What's the skinny on stacking this with Conqu3r? Too much pump/possible dramatic drop in BP possible?

Keep on keepin on!
Personal choice.

In terms of BP, everyone is different so it really depends. I haven't experienced an issue myself using similar ingredients.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gain Trains coming to town folks!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Looks like a good product. The demigods have shined upon us all.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you guys got licensing for kno3? The guy is a real ass from what i've heard

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm picking up a bottle to use next month and I'll be sure to drop some feedback

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
bump for feedback I ordered a bottle
Did you order from Nutra? They are still showing a FREE OL Vitality with purchase for $19.99....CANNOT beat that deal.

As for feedback, I'll chime in:

I like 2-3 caps straight.

Lately I've dosed a few caps prior to swimming/shirt off activities for summer (for aesthetic reasons) and find that a better option than wasting a all-in-one pump/pre product for that use.

Results are typical of what you'd expect. Pump, vascularity (better if low bf), the standard benefits from NO.

I used to use iFORCE KNO3, but this formula easily beats that with the addition of HydroMax

P.S. I take it you do Muay Thai? I taught for and competed in the USKO (united states kickboxing organization), and competed in the IKF (international kickboxing federation).

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
If anyone wants to stock up the weekly Groupon deal is LIVE:

olympus -labs. com /groupon /

$19.58c per bottle x 12 bottles

Sorry for the spaces in the URL...can't link till 1000 posts.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone wants to stock up the weekly Groupon deal is LIVE:

olympus -labs. com /groupon /

$19.58c per bottle x 12 bottles

Sorry for the spaces in the URL...can't link till 1000 posts.
Bumping this insanely good deal...

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Doesn't one guy have a patent for like every foking amino nitrate? lolol

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440184768.503224.jpg

Yes! Hydro pump does work!! Killin it on arms day!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 122972
Yes! Hydro pump does work!! Killin it on arms day!!
Well, if we are adding pump pics....and that was just after cardio lol. I decided to give HYDRO3 a shot on a cardio day to see if I could get some good endurance benefits out of it. Worked like a charm.

Pump.png

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just gonna leave this review here from suppreviewers:

Rating 5/5, spectacular
Review Summary:

Although there are still no available testimonials from users who have already tried the product, I think Hydro3 by Olympus Labs can get the job done giving you the “pumps” you need with the rather impressive lineup and quantity of ingredients that it flaunts. And with Olympus Labs having the reputation of producing quality stuff, I think this one is a must-try.
And obviously now the reports are rolling in...

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Btw the OL/OL UK stuff, ier'd pricing, BOGOs, and SNS freebie deals - its remarkably complete!
Annnnd, broke.

10 bottles OL products, 6 bottles SNS products, and 1 Meomorph pre. I'd say it's going to be a fun fall and winter haha.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Annnnd, broke.

10 bottles OL products, 6 bottles SNS products, and 1 Meomorph pre. I'd say it's going to be a fun fall and winter haha.
Meso ? Do u recommend that pre workout over
C4?

Comeuppance

Awards
I've very excited - I snagged a pair of bottles for $40 and am already familiar and a fan of the effects of both of the key ingredients - I've been taking iForce's potassium nitrate for about two months and it's wonderful - now I can drop my dosage of that down and combine it with Hydro for aboslutely ridiculous results.

On top of that, I'm looking into getting Arachidonic Acid (is OL going to come out with an ArA product?) which apparently works synergistically with glycerol. My non-hormonal recomp stack is looking pretty solid:

OL:
Hydro3
Ghar1ne
Cardar1ne
Str3ngth

EvoMuse:
BMP 2.0
MyoSynergy Elite

Other:
Fearn Lecithin Granules (PA)
Raw cold pressed cacao (epicatechin)
Bulbine Natalensis

I'm actually putting on muscle faster and more pleasantly than I was with DMZ 3.0 + 4.0, and without messing with my hormones (aside from the Bulbine, but that's not going to require PCT or anything)

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I've very excited - I snagged a pair of bottles for $40 and am already familiar and a fan of the effects of both of the key ingredients - I've been taking iForce's potassium nitrate for about two months and it's wonderful - now I can drop my dosage of that down and combine it with Hydro for aboslutely ridiculous results.

On top of that, I'm looking into getting Arachidonic Acid (is OL going to come out with an ArA product?) which apparently works synergistically with glycerol. My non-hormonal recomp stack is looking pretty solid:

OL:
Hydro3
Ghar1ne
Cardar1ne
Str3ngth

EvoMuse:
BMP 2.0
MyoSynergy Elite

Other:
Bulbine Natalensis

I'm actually putting on muscle faster and more pleasantly than I was with DMZ 3.0 + 4.0, and without messing with my hormones (aside from the Bulbine, but that's not going to require PCT or anything)
Looks absolutely sick man!

Have you used BMP 2.0 + MyoSynergy Elite before? Getting both into the mail today and going to run for 8 weeks.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HYDRO3,is a Monster at 4 caps pre-workout..

Comeuppance

Awards
Looks absolutely sick man!

Have you used BMP 2.0 + MyoSynergy Elite before? Getting both into the mail today and going to run for 8 weeks.
I'm in literally the exact same position. I've never tried them before, they come in the mail today, and I plan on running them for 8wks starting tomorrow!

I'm excited - I've spent a good chunk of cash on this setup, but the results are already very promising and I'm less than a week in. My shoulders have already started to develop more, my back is getting definition, my pectorals - which have always been difficult for me to develop - are really filling out to the point that people at work and elsewhere are starting to comment on it.

I was at wal-mart with my SO just a couple days ago getting a key made, and the guy at the counter said "You look like you're ready to tear someone apart. What kind of work do you do?"
"I'm an assistant manager at a pet store."
He just looked at me blankly and blinked a couple times.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Meso ? Do u recommend that pre workout over
C4?
Couldn't say yet. Never tried Mesomorph. Bought it after talking to Max at Nutri per his recommendation.

It was Meso or Cannibal Ferox for my stim and I decided to give Meso a shot. I really like the version of Ferox with noopept in it.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

OL:
Hydro3
Ghar1ne
Cardar1ne
Str3ngth

EvoMuse:
BMP 2.0
MyoSynergy Elite

Other:
Bulbine Natalensis

Love the Ghar1ne + Carder1ne combo. The GW really helps keep insulin sensitivity high while on the Ghar1ne.