best topical for sub 10% bf

speedracer59

Awards
My stats; 5'8 178 7%bf. I typically follow a 5 day traditional heavier, lifting 8-12 rep, bodybuilding type split. I do HIIT cardio following Stan Efferdings advise about twice a week. I mma, muay thai, jiu jitsu train approx. 5 times a week.I currently follow a 2000-2500 cal. 55,25,20 P/C/F diet approx. I am trying to lose the last little bit around the waistline and make my lower abs mo visible. What would be them recommended topical be, abliderate advanced, eviscerate, pump spray or another. I have used the both evomuse products in the past (the best results seemed to come from AA). thanks for any advise.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you?

Look at Exotherm. The new AI/fat burner topical from BLR. I did some beta testing with extremely nice results!!!

speedracer59

Awards
Im 37. I was actually looking at Exotherm this morning

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exotherm without question. It will shred you, and for the testers that were already in mid % BF, it really shined.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ive used Evomuse Eviserate and loved it. Very good product

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Your lower abs should be showing if you really are 7%. If your abs aren't showing well then your probably around 12%

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your lower abs should be showing if you really are 7%. If your abs aren't showing well then your probably around 12%
I was thinking the same thing. I am at 10% bf and have a 6 pack when flexed. At 7% bf your 6 pack should be very prominent.

As far as a suggestion goes I think you will be more then pleased by either of the two products already suggested.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eviscerate.

Eviscerate + = highest cap. content (strongest burn)
Eviscerate = step below
Eviscerate Smolder = step below
Eviscerate Burn Free Formula (BFF) = no burn at all

I don't notice any burn with Smolder, personally. I notice some with OG Eviscerate and have yet to use + so far.

The formula plus the consistency of the carrier is great. Matt updated it not too long ago and it's more like a gel almost, now, and I can apply it asap.

speedracer59

Awards
I was thinking the same thing. I am at 10% bf and have a 6 pack when flexed. At 7% bf your 6 pack should be very prominent.

As far as a suggestion goes I think you will be more then pleased by either of the two products already suggested.
Could be. I am going off the skin fold test. This is a few moths ago @ 182. Im floating around 175 now. Lets go with 12%. I think Ill give the Exotherm a try.

Attachments

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could be. I am going off the skin fold test. This is a few moths ago @ 182. Im floating around 175 now. Lets go with 12%. I think Ill give the Exotherm a try.
Its tough to tell in that small pic, but you look about 10%-12% bf. Since you said you weighed a little more in the pic you may be lower now 9% or 10%. The skin fold test is garbage.

Regardless, I am sure you will enjoy the Exotherm run.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Anyone else have this issue?...

Without being too graphic, I took Eviserate before, applied for a few days evening time and ended up getting 'ring sting' for a few days after. I did not eat hot food to cause the issue.

I found the burn to be bearable but the 'other' burn was not very nice so I stopped.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Without being too graphic, I took Eviserate before, applied for a few days evening time and ended up getting 'ring sting' for a few days after. I did not eat hot food to cause the issue.

I found the burn to be bearable but the 'other' burn was not very nice so I stopped.
Can't say I've ever had that one (or heard about it). Only thing I know is to wash your hands after application lol.

I'm terrified of what could happen after once putting my contacts in after making an omelette that just so happened to have jalapenos in it. That was a bad morning.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lol at "ring sting"! Never heard that before. Such an educational thread:). You probably applied too much too lower back/love handle area and then had sweat transfer the Evisc down in the area. I'm real careful not to put too low on the abs plus I wear an tank top to absorb sweat. Keeps the heat where it's supposed to be for me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol at "ring sting"! Never heard that before. Such an educational thread:). You probably applied too much too lower back/love handle area and then had sweat transfer the Evisc down in the area. I'm real careful not to put too low on the abs plus I wear an tank top to absorb sweat. Keeps the heat where it's supposed to be for me.
x2 on not going to low and wearing the tank to absorb any that might take off on a ride via sweat

Smart man

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

I did quads/hams with EviscSmolder and had the "boys" warm up on a run once. Did glutes too, but never had it travel :)

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten Eviscerate on my dick more times than I care to admit. Usually happens in the middle of the night or upon waking cuz wood. Dat lower ab application.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I've gotten Eviscerate on my dick more times than I care to admit. Usually happens in the middle of the night or upon waking cuz wood. Dat lower ab application.
Just to clarify...the "ring sting" refer to the back rather than front.

The front does seem to warm up too but much less uncomfortable than the rear sting ;)

Stickerflick

Awards
Not to hijack the thread but can smolder be applied to the chest also? I've seen some put it on arms and hams and stuff but only really hearing about the ab region. I just ordered it for a little SAT, but might like to use it on my chest for a little tightening.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread but can smolder be applied to the chest also? I've seen some put it on arms and hams and stuff but only really hearing about the ab region. I just ordered it for a little SAT, but might like to use it on my chest for a little tightening.
Sure can. I use it on the lower chest to help tighten up a bit.

Stickerflick

Awards
Are you pretty happy with the results that you all are getting with smolder? I'm pretty stoked to give it a whirl.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it, man.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Im using Exotherm and vasoburn highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have a ways to go but man it has done wonders look at my log and see I still have one last ppic to post before surgery next week. But what an awesome combo wished I could keep running them

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone recommend me a topical that contains 2% aminophylline and is also available in UK/EU?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome breezy11 ! What show are you aiming for??? Are you tapering carbs according to progress or cycling them etc?

-Matt
The New England Championships in Boston. I started tapering from 600g at the beginning of prep and moved to cycling at 8 weeks out. Progress continues to be solid and training intensity hasn't taken a big hit.

Thanks for putting out a quality product and all the info that you share. Much appreciated, Matt.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how that works adding clem I contemplated it but trying to refrain from any of that stuff used t3 and clen years ago lost alot of weight but lost a good chunk of muscle.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The_Old_Guy you will not be disappointed! Wait let me.say this clearly one more time YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! I have a gut and I'm 14.5 bf and I can start seeing cuts after only being able to.use it for a week and half max. It literally does wonders can't wait to see how it works when im.able to.get back to grind and down to 12 to 10bf il be rocking this stuff hard and exotherm my 2 new fav products out
Any chance you've tried EvoMuse Eviscerate? Seems to be similar and I wonder if they compare.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
ma70 I have not however my buddy.that owns his own supplement company said his Co worker used both and he liked.both but prefered vasoburn over it

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Let me know how that works adding clem I contemplated it but trying to refrain from any of that stuff used t3 and clen years ago lost alot of weight but lost a good chunk of muscle.
I've seen no sides with topical Clen. 1 On/1 Off is what I'm doing now. Today will be my last day of Eviscerate Smolder...it's all gone (sniff).

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
ma70 it lasts atleast a month I was going more than u should cause I love the burning effect and almost used it for 2 weeks and still have half bottle.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
my main reason for still having an unused bottle still. the pain was just to much and it happened more often than im willing to admit.
a girl even complained one time cuz her lips started burning lmao

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my main reason for still having an unused bottle still. the pain was just to much and it happened more often than im willing to admit.
a girl even complained one time cuz her lips started burning lmao
That stealth brag. Nice dude. Haha.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Once a day 5-6 weeks

Twice a day 3 weeks or so...

-Matt
Sounds good. I bought a bottle yesterday after you put up the code. I do once a day - front/side/lower back & glutes/hams/quads. Will be using with Clen. Figured it would be good to try out VB after two bottles of Eviscerate Smolder - to compare.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Intrigued by Vasoburn. How effective would this be if you're around 20% bf? Or would it be better for somebody like me to wait until I get lower before trying this?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intrigued by Vasoburn. How effective would this be if you're around 20% bf? Or would it be better for somebody like me to wait until I get lower before trying this?
On his site it says it's best used if 15% and under.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I look at it this way - if topicals work (I believe they do), they'll work no matter what, you just won't notice anything like veins, etc... at 20% (and this is regarding Sub-Q fat, not Visceral - need AbAb for that). Like everything else, they are a speed enhancement to the loss if you have the money and want speed. You can get to 8% on fasted cardio, coffee, and a deficit if you don't mind waiting :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I think it's mostly visceral that I need to lose. It might be best for me to try AbAb to get that taken care of and then switch to Vasoburn after that.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I say stack abab and eviscerate/vasoburn if you can. That's what I did sitting 15-18 and i loved it

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just home site and some select brick and mortar stores --- no online retailers.

Lots of codes floating around IG and FB.....Gear10 is one of them

-Matt
Thanks for the code. Just ordered 2. When I'm done with the current one I'm using (popular topical yohimbine type product) I'll try yours.

Any reason why one should not mix some liquid clen to the solution before its applied?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I just ordered 2 6oz. Bottles. How many general applications in 1 bottle? Is adding Clen into the carrier effective?
Don't know if he can answer the Clen question from a liability standpoint, but my answer is yes, after having used Clenviscerate.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know if he can answer the Clen question from a liability standpoint, but my answer is yes, after having used Clenviscerate.
Ive used Clenviscerate too. I was just wondering if this carrier would work as well and also about the combination of Yohimbine and other ingredients with Clen. I'm curious to see the carrier and what type of consistency it is. Evisc mixes easily with Clen. Ab Ab not as well.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The Yohimbine should be no problem, as Eviscerate has it too. As for the rest, there is a thread or two where MPAVB is discussed with Clen and it was A-Ok. I just seem to remember Matt not getting into too much detail about it.