Milk Thistle expelling PH too soon?

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
I have heard that you shouldnt take a PH with your liver care supplement at the same time because it increases the chances that it will be expelled from the body before it can make multiple passes. Is there any truth to this?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that you shouldnt take a PH with your liver care supplement at the same time because it increases the chances that it will be expelled from the body before it can make multiple passes. Is there any truth to this?
Prob not gonna make a HUGE difference but theoretically yes, it can impact metabolism of your PH.

Just separate the doses by a few hours and you'll be just fine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i'd agree you should just break up the dosage but liver care is definitely necessary when taking PH's.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Should I add TUDCA with a DMZ cycle or will CEL cycle assist suffice? Should I take as directed or dbl up?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No that's some old retarded broscience crap. What do you mean by "multiple passes"? Anyway the answer is still no. TUDCA is better anyway.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No that's some old retarded broscience crap. What do you mean by "multiple passes"? Anyway the answer is still no. TUDCA is better anyway.
And this guy ^^^ knows all about "old"! :D