Epic help!

Zariph

Awards
Hello - Just discovered those epic producst like FOllidron and Ep1c Unleashed and I've got some questions

1. Which product would you prefer?
2. For how long can these be run?
3. Can I stack these with ABE+X factor+Pa?
4. Any side effects?

Would really appreciate the help!

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I can't really help you there iv never taken it but from what I read from everyone it's a amazing product good choice

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure you could go to wrong with most of the products on the market with that main ingredient (CEL, BLR, and Olympus all seem to have quality feedback).

As far as stacking it, there is not inherent issue with those other products you mentioned, but you may be better served running them at separate times. Too many all at once will have diminishing returns (can only make so much improvement in a given time) and it'll make it easier to tell how effective the product is for you.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I do see that a lot of people like taking the caps and the td at the same time with great results

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Hello - Just discovered those epic producst like FOllidron and Ep1c Unleashed and I've got some questions

4. Any side effects?

1. I've used Follidrone and am currently in my 5th week of Ep1c Unleashed (caps). Can't go wrong with either. OG Ep1c was inferior to Follidrone (I used that too), but Ep1c Unleashed is a big improvement.

2. 8-12 weeks for best results (however, I think some people run them indefinitely)

3. YES - (-)Epi stacks well with those products. I like to take it with X-Gels

4. Nope. Major difference I see is increased endurance and recovery, but no negative sides.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Agreed with everone above. Great advice and tips. I am partial to BLR's Follidrone. It is an amazing staple in my arsenal. The purity of the (-)-Epi extract in it is unmatched.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL Epi-Plex is getting some really great feedback, and is very competitively priced. As far as I know, you can run it indefinitely.

Would stack nicely with PA, ArA, ABE.

No sides, just increased endurance, vascularity, etc.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

4. Any side effects?

1. Follidrone has almost pure Epicatechin 99+% and has TONS of great feedback.
2. You can run Follidrone year round with no problems.
3. Yes It stacks well with those and pretty much any other product.
4. 0 side effects except for a wicked pump in the gym.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
This. And it would stack greatly with everything you mentioned.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea follidrone is awesome! One of my all time fav products and I always have it in stock and use it often.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def can stack those

I'd stack it with one of those for 8 weeks and take the other product and stack it with xgels .. Complete 16weeks beat non hormonal :)

Zariph

Awards
Wow thx guys for the replies...!

Atm I got ABE, Xfactoradvanced, PA on hand....I see that it my be stupid to stack it all at once...so if I get some Follidrone, then how would you stack and run these supplemments;)?

Should I go like Week1-8 XFA+Folli+PA and then week 9-16 ABE+PA? and could I keep on running FOlli or should it be cycles as XFA and ABE?

Ohh, also got an unoppened bottle of DS activate xtreme and lean xtreme...not thought of using these but would they be good adding to anything?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I haven't taken PA or ABE, so I can't comment on the stacking of everything, but I like to run ArA products (i.e., X-Factor) at 1.5 grams pwo on lifting days only, for 50 workouts. So, if you lift 4-5 times/week, your run may be longer than 8 weeks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow thx guys for the replies...!

Atm I got ABE, Xfactoradvanced, PA on hand....I see that it my be stupid to stack it all at once...so if I get some Follidrone, then how would you stack and run these supplemments;)?

Should I go like Week1-8 XFA+Folli+PA and then week 9-16 ABE+PA? and could I keep on running FOlli or should it be cycles as XFA and ABE?

Ohh, also got an unoppened bottle of DS activate xtreme and lean xtreme...not thought of using these but would they be good adding to anything?
I would stack all of them if possible. Follidrone will help offset some of the inflammation sides from XFA.
Follidrone
XFA
PA
ABE

The combination should be pretty incredible. Follidrone can be run year round with no negative sides. I would for sure cycle XFA.

Zariph

Awards
okay thx man tjhink I will do this
Weeks 1-8: ABE + ArA
Weeks 4-8: ABE + ArA + PA
Weeks 8-12: PA + ArA

Follidrone would be run from day 1

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would stack all of them if possible. Follidrone will help offset some of the inflammation sides from XFA.
Follidrone
XFA
PA
ABE

The combination should be pretty incredible. Follidrone can be run year round with no negative sides. I would for sure cycle XFA.
Why so sure on the cycling of xfa? Aside from the bottle saying it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pmd you the response. If I publicly posted it there would be hatred from those who sell it.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I did a log for CEL epi plex and it worked very well for me. I stocked up because it's cheap and effective. If you'd like to look over my log it's "Matt's epi plex log" in the sup log section

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a log for CEL epi plex and it worked very well for me. I stocked up because it's cheap and effective. If you'd like to look over my log it's "Matt's epi plex log" in the sup log section
Glad you liked it. For the quality and price it can't be beat

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked it. For the quality and price it can't be beat
Exactly, at 300mg of -Epi per serve you can't beat it

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely worth every penny. Glad you enjoyed your run!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Definitely worth every penny. Glad you enjoyed your run!
For sure man, I'm really glad I got a chance to try it out before I bought it

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ep1c unleashed is legit. best supp ive ever used by far. Next best for me would be magnitropin but ep1c unleashed is better. Cant speak for follidrone never used it. But i can say i have never heard of a none responder to ep1c unleasshed were as follidrone it happens quite a bit(not a quality issue, the quality is some of the best out there, but rather an absorption issue which they are releasing a newer which will take care of the absorption issue.)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have any post production labs showing 99%. I'm certain that either a typo or outright lie

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

4. Any side effects?

1. EP1C Unleashed will change your training for life
2. Year round I'm running 3 weeks on 1 off.
3. It stacks very well with ArA, ABE is more diet dependent and goal dependent but won't hurt a bit, PA hhmmmm I don't see a reason why not but I haven't personally and I haven't seen results of a real world benefit within a log YET to say.
4. Side effects: impressive endurance boosts, recomp effects, and increased vascularity. All these things attribute to an impressive boost to exercise endurance, quality, and recovery time. Bottom line with EPIC Unleashed you can go wrong. Yea it's going to sound biased but it's where I've spent my very own money so take it for what it's worth.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3. It stacks very well with ArA, ABE is more diet dependent and goal dependent but won't hurt a bit, PA hhmmmm I don't see a reason why not but I haven't personally and I haven't seen results of a real world benefit within a log YET to say.
4. Side effects: impressive endurance boosts, recomp effects, and increased vascularity. All these things attribute to an impressive boost to exercise endurance, quality, and recovery time. Bottom line with EPIC Unleashed you can go wrong. Yea it's going to sound biased but it's where I've spent my very own money so take it for what it's worth.
PA is awesome but at much higher doses i was using 7 tablespoons of fearn and it work wonders.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats this cycling business!?! You are restricting yourself of enhanced gainzzzzzz every forth week?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats this cycling business!?! You are restricting yourself of enhanced gainzzzzzz every forth week?
I actually found myself pushing thing too far and found myself having nagging new injuries that just didn't make sense. Having used Epi for over a year I can say for me my 3on1off not only works wonders but keeps me humble as well. Touey ran his similar

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually found myself pushing thing too far and found myself having nagging new injuries that just didn't make sense. Having used Epi for over a year I can say for me my 3on1off not only works wonders but keeps me humble as well. Touey ran his similar
Ahh yes, understandable. Nothing worse than striding 3 steps forward get a nagging injury and having to take two steps back...

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Another side effect would be pounds upon pounds of lean muscle mass with a heavy calorie surplus and a good training routine.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA is awesome but at much higher doses i was using 7 tablespoons of fearn and it work wonders.
PA is deff one of the BEST natty products.
I bet with the right dosage there would not be non responders.
It will activate mTOR signaling and increase Glycogen retention.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used the Follidrone and agree with the statements below

4. 0 side effects except for a wicked pump in the gym

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any post production labs showing 99%. I'm certain that either a typo or outright lie
I really doubt its 99+% .
People who have no clue about testing methods would maybe believe it.
Like I have said many times. Who want to pay a vendor 2-3x more just to get from 95% to 98% . That seems not logical at all. And supplements would cost 100$ bottle and not 30-40.

Zariph

Awards
Well as far as I can see, the follidrone>Ep1c unleashed?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as far as I can see, the follidrone>Ep1c unleashed?
Disagree big time. Its not like i am a rep for OL pushing EP1C Unleashed either. I am just a customer providing my honest opinion. If you haven't notice MOST of the people recommending follidrone in THIS thread are reps. If you haven't tried EP1C Unleashed you wont regret it. Also like i said before i have not heard of a non responder with EP1C Unleashd. Were as with follidrone it is fairly common.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Disagree big time. Its not like i am a rep for OL pushing EP1C Unleashed either. I am just a customer providing my honest opinion. If you haven't notice MOST of the people recommending follidrone in THIS thread are reps. If you haven't tried EP1C Unleashed you wont regret it. Also like i said before i have not heard of a non responder with EP1C Unleashd. Were as with follidrone it is fairly common.
There are just as many reps from the other (-)-Epi brands promoting their products as well. Several of the people preferring Follidrone are not affiliated with BLR. They are simply satisfied customers. Remember, Follidrone was the first dedicated (-)-Epi product. It is still the same kickass product that brought (-)-Epicatechin into the spotlight. Everyone has their own version now and almost all are good based on a stellar ingredient. At BLR we are also working on bringing a newer, more powerful version of Follidrone to the market in the near future. That being said, Follidrone is still a heavyweight contender among (-)-Epi products:)

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
There are just as many reps from the other (-)-Epi brands promoting their products as well. Several of the people preferring Follidrone are not affiliated with BLR. They are simply satisfied customers. Remember, Follidrone was the first dedicated (-)-Epi product. It is still the same kickass product that brought (-)-Epicatechin into the spotlight. Everyone has their own version now and almost all are good based on a stellar ingredient. At BLR we are also working on bringing a newer, more powerful version of Follidrone to the market in the near future. That being said, Follidrone is still a heavyweight contender among (-)-Epi products:)
This^. Not a rep and love follidrone. See OL reps starting stuff with brundel all the time but hey everyone's always trying to knock the king off the hill. Try a month of epic and a month of follidrone, let the products do the talking and then make a decision.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not discrediting BLR, follidrone or any of their reps. I think that BLR is a great company and follidrone is a good product but for the time being is inferior to EP1C Unleashed. I am excited to see the new version of follidrone and i will probably be picking up a bottle of it to test it

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^. Not a rep and love follidrone. See OL reps starting stuff with brundel all the time but hey everyone's always trying to knock the king off the hill. Try a month of epic and a month of follidrone, let the products do the talking and then make a decision.
Just hard to see a product with a lower dose being more efficacious, especially without any absorption enhancers.

Also, that 99+% claim......:rolleyes:

Reactions: GNO

Zariph

Awards
BTW Ep1c unleashed is the better version from Olympus labs? Since they also got a product just named Ep1C

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Just hard to see a product with a lower dose being more efficacious, especially without any absorption enhancers.

Also, that 99+% claim......:rolleyes:
Fair enough but OL GMP claim seems silly too. That's why i say let the products do the talking, try both, ignore the labels and see which one you like. Keep an open mind and enjoy, no point in being a fanboy

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough but OL GMP claim seems silly too. That's why i say let the products do the talking, try both, ignore the labels and see which one you like. Keep an open mind and enjoy, no point in being a fanboy
Have you tried EPIC Unleashed?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, IMO.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didnt you just post that you cant comment on Follidrone because you havent tried it yet? So why are you now comments on it lol