M1D Andro liquid has flakes in it

Nerdistheword

Awards
Hello, I've been reading the forums for awhile and this is my first post. I decided to try lg sciences bulk kit. I received the kit a few days ago. The M1D Andro has solid flakes in it. Is it supposed to be this way? The 1-Androstenelone looks normal. I'm on my 3rd day and feeling lethargic. I'm wondering since the M1D is the test base, if something happened to it to cause it to become flaky and decrease its potency. I have contacted lg sciences but haven't received a reply yet.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally would not worry. I have seen that with some liquids. Little bit of whatever comes out of solution. Also feeling lethargic in three days is almost certainly from something other than PH use.

Nerdistheword

Awards
The first time I dosed with the M1D I shook it but then for 3 days didn't shake it, because of the flakes. I was however shaking the 1-andro. I'm pretty sure I was getting full doses of the andro but not the M1D and from what I understand, without a proper test base, lethargy can be worse. I started to feel lethargic after the second day and everyday since. At first I thought was just in my head, but I've never felt tired like this so consistently on full nights sleep. I've since started shaking the M1D and increased its dosage. It seems to be helping.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lethargy is mainly due to suppression of natural test levels and them not being replaced by synthetic exogenous test. This DOES NOT happen in the course of a few days and certainly not with a little OTC two step PH. I hope you enjoy your cycle but at this point stop reading about sides you are taking some of the mildest safest stuff around. Back in Arnolds day plenty of guys never took any test and mainly used anabolics and it seemed they had plenty of energy. The less you read about possible sides the less you will have them IMO lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-andro is notorious for lethargy. Now it may not be the 1-andro so early in but lethargy definitely happens with the majority of people on 1-andro products.

My suggestion is to add in a 4-dhea product ( andro the giant would be my choice) to not only combat lethargy but also help your muscle gains. Well worth it and I wouldn't run a 1-andro compound with it.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/andro-the-giant-by-hard-rock-supplements

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree that 1-dhea, 1-andro, 1 androdiol, and finally 1-test will all cause lethargy eventually. OP was on day three and was lethargic. Really? Yes eventually lethargy can/will but not day three. People spend a lot of time reading about these compounds, which is great, but they/we/I then are on the lookout for the sides. It's almost like "placebo side effects." How many times have we read about someone claiming to have gyno one week into a cycle of a non-aromatizing hormone? All the time.

Nerdistheword

Awards
Thanks for the replies and advice. The lethargy is definitely there. It's not just in my head. I've never felt this tired on a consistent basis before. It definitely seems fluctuate somewhat throughout the day. I was reading that dermacrine is also a 4-dhea product and can be run along side 1-andro to help combat lethargy and increase libido. My libido has definitely taken a hit as well. However, I am seeing some increased strength. Vascularity seems to be improving as well, I'm seeing veins pop out that I've never seen before. DOMs also seem less prevalent. Today will finish my first week, so far so good. Seems this stuff is working.

Nerdistheword

Awards
I should probably also state that I'm not just taking the liquids by themselves. I'm using the bulk andro kit. In addition to the M1D liquid I am taking an M1D tablet, which contains grapefruit extract. As I understand it, the extract helps to increase the potency of the ph. Perhaps this is why it is having more of an effect.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
to be completely honest... I myself have had the same issues with 1 Andros and no the lethargy is NOT in your head. copious amounts of coffee through out the day, getting up and moving around and not driving during peak drive times is how I usually beat it.

BTW, lethargy can be dose related to ANY hormone, but these particular ones seem to present at a much smaller dose.