The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone getting the new IC Deal on the limited Dragonberry & Pineapple Flavors?

30$ for flavor of Choice + Full Bottle of Yo3ked (Non-Stim Pump Agent)
USPlabsRep classic34

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang I might have to jump on this! Dragon berry sounds awesome

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this version of jack3d have a new stim blend?
No, not that I'm aware of. Every once in a while we release new flavors of Jack3d, Modern BCAA+, and the like to keep things interesting. I wish I still had some green apple Modern BCAA+...

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was there ever an announce for that? I feel like I missed it.

I liked the advanced formula better than the current release though, I would have stocked up and bought some tubs if I had known it was changing

I ordered some from somewhere that still had the Jacked AF label a couple months ago, but they had the new version and just hadn't updated their site

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was there ever an announce for that? I feel like I missed it.

I liked the advanced formula better than the current release though, I would have stocked up and bought some tubs if I had known it was changing

I ordered some from somewhere that still had the Jacked AF label a couple months ago, but they had the new version and just hadn't updated their site
Nitrates had been removed last year and we increased the citrulline...other than that it wasn't real significant change that warranted an announcement..

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nitrates had been removed last year and we increased the citrulline...other than that it wasn't real significant change that warranted an announcement..
Oh wow, guess I'm behind and thinking of the 2013 version that had higenamine in it

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

USP Labs Jack3d Dragonberry & Pineapple Review

Taste

Dragonberry – The Dragonberry has kind of a tropical punch mixture and taste to it. It is hard to decipher what the real aspect of the “Dragonberry” is, but it is unique. At first sip I was a bit thrown off because I had no idea what to expect. The aftertaste is very strong, and the initial burst kind of has a blueberry/strawberry kind of taste to it. The aftertaste is more of a tropical mix of a bunch of fruits. Hard to really pin point how to tackle a dragonberry, but this was nice and a good change of pace.

Pineapple – The pineapple from USP Labs Jack3d Advanced is a very ripe flavored pineapple. Think about someone who just cut a pineapple, gutted the outsides, and left you with the fresh pieces you would buy at a grocery store. The initial taste is very strong and bold tasting pineapple with an everlasting sweet aftertaste. The flavoring is very strong, so I would suggest a bit more liquid than 6-8oz that is recommended per scoop. If you love a strong flavored product this one may be your go to flavor if you enjoy fruity things.

Mixability

I have never had any problems with almost al USP Labs powdered products. Jack3d Advanced is no different. 8, 10, or 12oz of water per 1 scoop and it mixes very quick and easy. If you are having any problems I would suggest mixing it the night before and storing in your fridge. This would help prevent any clumps or small particles that may float around.

Formula

Besides a massive prop blend you do know how much caffeine you are intaking per scoop. Each Scoop gives 100mg caffeine which is not a huge blast, but enough to sustain proper energy levels and give what you need to train hard.

In the prop blend you get the following:

USP Labs also utilized Creatine (To support Recovery, Endurance, and Strength)
Citrulline to help prevent lactic acid build up and help with pumps.
Beta Alanine (To help with performance/endurance during your workout)
Norcoclaurine HcL which is a form of a nootropic to aid mental clarity and focus during a workout.
Yohimbine which can help aid stubborn fat in dieting phases.

Cost

Jack3d is on sale a lot, and I have seen tubs go for around 20$ often especially on IC Deals (inner circle). It is a very cost effective pre-workout product that delivers results for the masses. If you can find it on sale I would suggest giving it a crack. For a basic formula it provides a steady stream of energy, a good pump, and tastes great. USP labs is basic, but to the point with providing a good product for a good cost.

classic34 USPlabsRep borobulker

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Taste

Dragonberry – The Dragonberry has kind of a tropical punch mixture and taste to it. It is hard to decipher what the real aspect of the “Dragonberry” is, but it is unique. At first sip I was a bit thrown off because I had no idea what to expect. The aftertaste is very strong, and the initial burst kind of has a blueberry/strawberry kind of taste to it. The aftertaste is more of a tropical mix of a bunch of fruits. Hard to really pin point how to tackle a dragonberry, but this was nice and a good change of pace.

Pineapple – The pineapple from USP Labs Jack3d Advanced is a very ripe flavored pineapple. Think about someone who just cut a pineapple, gutted the outsides, and left you with the fresh pieces you would buy at a grocery store. The initial taste is very strong and bold tasting pineapple with an everlasting sweet aftertaste. The flavoring is very strong, so I would suggest a bit more liquid than 6-8oz that is recommended per scoop. If you love a strong flavored product this one may be your go to flavor if you enjoy fruity things.

Mixability

I have never had any problems with almost al USP Labs powdered products. Jack3d Advanced is no different. 8, 10, or 12oz of water per 1 scoop and it mixes very quick and easy. If you are having any problems I would suggest mixing it the night before and storing in your fridge. This would help prevent any clumps or small particles that may float around.

Formula

Besides a massive prop blend you do know how much caffeine you are intaking per scoop. Each Scoop gives 100mg caffeine which is not a huge blast, but enough to sustain proper energy levels and give what you need to train hard.

USP Labs also utilized Creatine (To support Recovery, Endurnace, and Strength)
Arginine Nitrate (The best nitrate which helps prohibit nitrate build up and amplify pumps)
Norcoclaurine HcL which is a form of a nootropic to aid mental clarity and focus during a workout.
Vitamin C also helps prevent nitrate tolerance over prolonged use.

Cost

Jack3d Advanced is on sale a lot, and I have seen tubs go for around 20$ often especially on IC Deals (inner circle). It is a very cost effective pre-workout product that delivers results for the masses. If you can find it on sale I would suggest giving it a crack. For a basic formula it provides a steady stream of energy, a good pump, and tastes great. USP labs is basic, but to the point with providing a good product for a good cost.

Is this the current label? The above discussion lost me a bit.

So this one has nitrates?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I believe it's just the rebranded Jack3d advanced (same formula)...with new flavors

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I've had other dragonberry products before. LOVE that flavor. Can't wait to buy some of this and give it a go!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Taste

Mixability

Formula

USP Labs also utilized Creatine (To support Recovery, Endurance, and Strength)
Citrulline to help prevent lactic acid build up and help with pumps.
Yohimbine which can help aid stubborn fat in dieting phases.

Cost

Jack3d is on sale a lot, and I have seen tubs go for around 20$ often especially on IC Deals (inner circle). It is a very cost effective pre-workout product that delivers results for the masses. If you can find it on sale I would suggest giving it a crack. For a basic formula it provides a steady stream of energy, a good pump, and tastes great. USP labs is basic, but to the point with providing a good product for a good cost.

Well then, I stand corrected. It looks like we do have samples of these flavors. Great review; thank you!

See USPlabsReps post below. That should sum it up. :)