ec change?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
E/C not really suppressing appetite like it use to,any other better/different suggestions. Only been on about 4 weeks,feel like it use to last longer. Thanks.

CJNator

Awards
Look up target a2*. It did me wonders, idk if you can stack it with EC though.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am fine stopping e/c and going with something else. I will check it out.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on bodyfat percentage, Epitome has done really well for many at keeping appetite in check (and for a small group actually making it jump).

IIRC, Shift got good recommendations on appetite suppression, as well.

CJNator

Awards
Also target a2 is a just one ingredient but it really is amazing IMO but tread lightly when stacking with stimulants. I accident was doing way too much because it is in Stimul8 and...it was just....like weird bro lol I can't even explain but not fun. I'm a heavy stim user too and I do push my limits.

CJNator

Awards
Also target a2 is a just one ingredient but it really is amazing IMO but tread lightly when stacking with stimulants. I accident was doing way too much because it is in Stimul8 and...it was just....like weird bro lol I can't even explain but not fun. I'm a heavy stim user too and I do push my limits.
Edit: I've heard good things about the new shift and do believe they are stackable. Plus you cam add in reduce xt but you might just forget to eat lol.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm logging OxyMax XT right now and it really kills my appetite

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
check out alphamine by pes. great appetite suppressant in my opinion.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
When do you find you get hungriest? Could you sacrifice food earlier or later to fill the void?

Whenever I get hungry I do a vege slam and eat a container of prepped veges but if youre after a suppressant then yohimbine does that for me.

Syn 30 and Yohimbine 2.5 with caffeine make a great pre workout, fat loss stack and energy suppressant.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah need 2 pound more veggies, really just love 2 try different things and see what can make things easier. Alphamine not so much for me, might try syn-30 with caffine.