Most Natural Anabolic Supplement?

dreamcrusher

Awards
I just wanted to get people's opinions on what they thought was the most anabolic natural supplement available, if there such a thing.

I'm looking for something that can give you muscle gain while being in a calorie deficit.

There may not be a supplement like this besides the real deal (AAS) but I just thought I'd ask.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Epicatechin, ARA, PA

In that order
All good options...but I'd list (-)epi last due to the large number of non-responders out there.

Personally I feel like (-)epi needs to be run for 12 wk+ to really reap the benefits.

Same thing with PA. Don't expect 8lbs of muscle in a month. But long term use and activation of mTOR can result in some good gains. Though there are some acute benefits as well. Same goes for ArA

Think slow and steady with "natural anabolics" OP.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to get people's opinions on what they thought was the most anabolic natural supplement available, if there such a thing.

I'm looking for something that can give you muscle gain while being in a calorie deficit.

There may not be a supplement like this besides the real deal (AAS) but I just thought I'd ask.
Things that worked for me and my friends:

-High dose of PA
-2-2.5g of ArA
-HMB FA (Yes it works)
-high dose of quality ecdysteroids

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epicatechin (for me, not for everyone), Phosphatidic Acid, Arachidonic Acid.

Be on the lookout for EvoMuse goodies though. BMP is looking pretty good, as well as MyoSynergy Elite.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels, Epi-plex

havent ran epi-plex or any -epi products but reviews have been great

Ara is still on top of my list stacked with Anabeta :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
other than real known and used AAS that id spend money on?: protein powder,, srsly. some precursors to test i like for hrt like DHEA and I like LG's M1D black. but i really dont bother much anymore with all this other stuff that comes and goes. a few basic aas and few basic supps reap the most IMO

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what they thought was the most anabolic natural supplement available.
other than real known and used AAS that id spend money on?: protein powder,, srsly.

some precursors to test i like for hrt like DHEA and I like LG's M1D black. but i really dont bother much anymore with all this
other stuff that comes and goes. a few basic aas and few basic supps reap the most IMO
AAS, DHEA & M1D are not natural anabolics :bigok:

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
All good options...but I'd list (-)epi last due to the large number of non-responders out there.

Personally I feel like (-)epi needs to be run for 12 wk+ to really reap the benefits.

Same thing with PA. Don't expect 8lbs of muscle in a month. But long term use and activation of mTOR can result in some good gains. Though there are some acute benefits as well. Same goes for ArA

Think slow and steady with "natural anabolics" OP.
I notice effects of Epi and PA among first dose (pumps/vascularity). Both definitely get better the longer you take them, but I've used Epi for 4 weeks and still very impressed and PA for 8 - impressed as well.

Amongst others mentioned, you cannot not forget AlphaMax's combination of natty anabolics like arimistane, 3,4 div, forskolin, l-dopa and more :D

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

-High dose of PA
-2-2.5g of ArA
-HMB FA (Yes it works)
I'll double down on the ecdysteroids here as well...presuming the right dose and potency. I've tried a lot of stuff and have had good success with ecdy in the past. Unfortunately, haven't been able to get any real good stuff for a while now.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I notice effects of Epi and PA among first dose (pumps/vascularity). Both definitely get better the longer you take them, but I've used Epi for 4 weeks and still very impressed and PA for 8 - impressed as well.

Amongst others mentioned, you cannot not forget AlphaMax's combination of natty anabolics like arimistane, 3,4 div, forskolin, l-dopa and more :D
AlphaMax is a solid supp for sure. Covers a lot of bases.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll double down on the ecdysteroids here as well...presuming the right dose and potency. I've tried a lot of stuff and have had good success with ecdy in the past. Unfortunately, haven't been able to get any real good stuff for a while now.
Look into Iron Forged Most Wanted. Pricey but legit.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Look into Iron Forged Most Wanted. Pricey but legit.
I'm sure the quality of the ingredients is spot on, but in terms of oral bioavailability/absorption I'm not sold just yet at that price. I feel like I'd need 4 pills a day which would put me at a 15 day supply per bottle.

If I get a chance with a sale or something I might give it a go.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure the quality of the ingredients is spot on, but in terms of oral bioavailability/absorption I'm not sold just yet at that price. I feel like I'd need 4 pills a day which would put me at a 15 day supply per bottle.

If I get a chance with a sale or something I might give it a go.
They added the cyclo complex to aid in absorption. Check with Danes, he is highly educated on these ingredients and I believe he is starting a run of it.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
They added the cyclo complex to aid in absorption. Check with Danes, he is highly educated on these ingredients and I believe he is starting a run of it.
Thanks. Danes and I have had a discussion or two about ecdy via PM. Knowledgeable dude he is.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the longest someone has run epi-so far? Results continue? Still pump and endurance? Curious how long could/should run?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
What is the longest someone has run epi-so far? Results continue? Still pump and endurance? Curious how long could/should run?
(-)epi can be ran as a staple with no required breaks. Aside from the purported exercise related benefits, it is a healthy supp to take for overall health. Has the ability to spark angiogenesis, lower BP via NO production, and is a strong antioxidant.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. Danes and I have had a discussion or two about ecdy via PM. Knowledgeable dude he is.
Yeah he has given me a massive amount of info as well. Good guy

Going to be honest here.....only Epi I have run is Follidrone and anything over 4 weeks for me the effects seem to dwindle. I have run it 12 weeks but in a 4 on 2 off fashion. Never 12 straight

Capt Awesome

Awards
what else have you used that you didn't get results from ?
I should re-phase my response. Epicatechin is the only natural supplement that I've taken that I've seen a noticeable change in my training and physique that didn't cause sides that required me to discontinue its use. I seem to very side prone though. Most recently I've tried 4tbps of soy lecithin a day. I didn't see the initial gain of 2-4lbs that most people report nor an increase in strength. Maybe if I would have been able to use it longer I would have noticed something, but I had to discontinue it after a couple weeks due to very painful compartment syndrome like issues in my forearms. Creatine causes the same issues in my forearms and shins and has never really helped my strength, recovery, etc. HICA didn't do anything for me. Laxogenin is the only other thing that may have been doing something for me (mainly muscle fullness), but I developed a bad rash while taking it and it came back when I tried to take it again later on. I've used a few muscletech products when I was younger and more naive and just lightened my wallet. Tribulus was a waste as most research now suggest unless you're 70 years old. I haven't tried ARA mainly because of its pro-inflammatory mode of action. There are others but they were so unremarkable that I can't even remember them. I'm sure we all can relate to that. Like I said epicatechin is the **it. My endurance has sky-rocketed. Minute breaks during GVT seem pretty long a lot of times. When I do strength work 2 mins of rest between sets is about all I can handle because itching to go again. Definitely more vascular. I set PRs of bench, squat, and deadlift in the same week just taking epicatechin. Its pretty much a staple in my supplementation.

Capt Awesome

Awards
Been taking it since March. I've had a couple week long breaks. As someone else said, the most noticeable results are the first 3-4 weeks as far as muscle fullness and a couple pounds of mass. After that the endurance is really what I notice and strength to a lesser extent. It's not something where you continually add mass at X amount of mass over X amount of weeks. I feel the added endurance and strength are what leads to any gains in mass and not necessarily a decrease in myostatin. However I could be wrong as this is just my subjective opinion.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
ARA+GMS+Creatine+LCLT is always a good stack

Magnitropin
Anabeta elite are other decent options too

Capt Awesome

Awards
ARA+GMS+Creatine+LCLT is always a good stack

Magnitropin
Anabeta elite are other decent options too
Have your run LCLT by itself? It peaked my interest recently due to its ability to upregulate androgen receptors but I haven't tried it yet.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Have your run LCLT by itself? It peaked my interest recently due to its ability to upregulate androgen receptors but I haven't tried it yet.
I've always like LCLT but if anything it tickles your androgen receptors lol it has other benefits though for being part of the ara stack.

and ive always ran it with multiple other things i dont think you'll notice a whole lot by itself i think of it as a staple like beta-alanine, citrulline, creatine, TMG things that dont necessarily need to be cycled.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty new here and not sure what GMS is...... What is GMS? thanks

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone and ArA. I alternate between the two and stacked them w/ e9 + PA. Then run 1-2 anabolics (aas/sarms) in a year and you're set for life.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone and ArA. I alternate between the two and stacked them w/ e9 + PA. Then run 1-2 anabolics (aas/sarms) in a year and you're set for life.
I would agree! Follidrone, x-gels abe get my vote! Top three favs of mine.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA has been around the longest and has the most positive studies of those mentioned in this thread. I can't use it though because of medical issues related to inflammation. (-)Epi is good for health benefits.

I think creatine mono is actually the best to date and has been around forever. Didn't see if it was mentioned already in this thread. Most of this new stuff is just the flavor of the month and will disappear in years to come. Also I'm not into insect steroids because I'm not an insect.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi- sounds a little like astaxanthin. Sure I am wrong but read studies on both and some similar stuff. Anyone run astaxanthin at 16-20mg for extended period and notice anything?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi- sounds a little like astaxanthin. Sure I am wrong but read studies on both and some similar stuff. Anyone run astaxanthin at 16-20mg for extended period and notice anything?
I did for at least 1 year. Blood work showed higher "good" cholesterol and lower "bad" cholesterol. I never went up to 20 though. No really need to go over 16mg.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
ArA has been around the longest and has the most positive studies of those mentioned in this thread. I can't use it though because of medical issues related to inflammation. (-)Epi is good for health benefits.

I think creatine mono is actually the best to date and has been around forever. Didn't see if it was mentioned already in this thread. Most of this new stuff is just the flavor of the month and will disappear in years to come. Also I'm not into insect steroids because I'm not an insect.

I actually mentioned ARA stacked with some Glycerol and Creatine(I use regular mono creapure) is one of the most effective stacks ive ever used

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys honestly noticed a difference in performance and/or body composition while taking ergonine? Can you honestly attribute it to the ergonine?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ofcourse:)
The right dosage and the good quality = good effect. The biggest issue with quality ecdy is the price.it is not cost effective. But if you have plenty of money to spend then its really worth it!
I do like the idea of Ecdy with Cyclo dextrin for maximum absorption.
I will run 6 caps of Most Wanted soon (when I get it).
And ofcourse I will be 100% honest

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
T-bone- Any improvement in exercise capacity or anti inflammation effects?

Last edited:

dreamcrusher

Awards
I've always like LCLT but if anything it tickles your androgen receptors lol it has other benefits though for being part of the ara stack.

and ive always ran it with multiple other things i dont think you'll notice a whole lot by itself i think of it as a staple like beta-alanine, citrulline, creatine, TMG things that dont necessarily need to be cycled.
Can you recommend a brand for the LCLT?

dreamcrusher

Awards
I've ran Epi before for 4 weeks but all
I really noticed was endurance.

I have some SNS X-Gels, Alphamaxx, GMS and Agmatine on stand-by. I just had an old injury flare up so I just want it to cool down before I hit the X-Gels cause of the inflammatory properties.

I plan on doing a log on it with weekly pictures after I heal up a bit and finish getting settled in to my new house (unpacking, painting, etc).

Was also taking 4 tbsp of Soy Lecithin but didn't really notice anything.

Capt Awesome

Awards
I've ran Epi before for 4 weeks but all
I really noticed was endurance.

I have some SNS X-Gels, Alphamaxx, GMS and Agmatine on stand-by. I just had an old injury flare up so I just want it to cool down before I hit the X-Gels cause of the inflammatory properties.

I plan on doing a log on it with weekly pictures after I heal up a bit and finish getting settled in to my new house (unpacking, painting, etc).

Was also taking 4 tbsp of Soy Lecithin but didn't really notice anything.
The thing I've noticed with most natural anabolics is my protein intake needs to be higher than normal.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing I've noticed with most natural anabolics is my protein intake needs to be higher than normal.
If you eat different and exercise differently on different products you are going to have a different end result. The end result is likely from the difference in calories and difference in training more likely than the product used. In order to test a products effectiveness you have to test it alone and have the exact same variables as when you were not using the product. Otherwise the testing is flawed and likely your results are skewed because of a completely different environment.

Capt Awesome

Awards
If you eat different and exercise differently on different products you are going to have a different end result. The end result is likely from the difference in calories and difference in training more likely than the product used. In order to test a products effectiveness you have to test it alone and have the exact same variables as when you were not using the product. Otherwise the testing is flawed and likely your results are skewed because of a completely different environment.
True. Epi is probably one of the few things that I've taken that seemed to work for without changing any other variables.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-High dose of PA
-2-2.5g of ArA
-HMB FA (Yes it works)
Xgels have been my best bet but I like all of these options as well.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
- ArA worked great for me! I play multiple sports, after the initial week of increased pain my joints later healed up to miracle levels! No exaggeration, my joints feel like I'm in my 20's. MRI verified torn bicep tendon, pain gone. Gained maybe 5-10% strength, no weight gain. Wish I ran it longer.
- PA didn't really notice much, seemed to gain some weight though.
- Epicatechin still skeptical, haven't taken this.
- HMB worked for me eons ago, may give it another try.
- BioGro - gotta throw it out there. I gained small but steady weight/size with this with increased protein intake. Not the result I was going after, might have been slowing my fat-loss but so many factors to really judge that. Muscles felt bigger is the best way to describe it.

Almost all of these helped with recovery.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys honestly noticed a difference in performance and/or body composition while taking ergonine? Can you honestly attribute it to the ergonine?
I've always stacked it w/ other supplements. I dnt think you will notice acute effects from it. Its like creatine for me, I dnt notice it but I take it due to the scientific studies behind the ingredients. You do have to trust that whatever is on the label is actually on the bottle though

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've always stacked it w/ other supplements. I dnt think you will notice acute effects from it. Its like creatine for me, I dnt notice it but I take it due to the scientific studies behind the ingredients. You do have to trust that whatever is on the label is actually on the bottle though
I see it as a tasty way to get my Creatine, TMG and LCLT in for the day. the rest is meh lol.