Evomuse Epitome question

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I know it is suggested that you avoid taking it 5 hours preworkout or 2 hours post workout due to interference with protein synthesis. My question is should I avoid taking it in proximity to protein all together? If so, how far apart should the dose and protein intake be?

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Well too late now, just popped an epitome and had some protein and lost all my gainz.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i believe its been said, mid morning and mid afternoon were the 2 best times, basically 5 hours a part.

10am & 3pm

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
i believe its been said, mid morning and mid afternoon were the 2 best times, basically 5 hours a part.

10am & 3pm
I understand that but what about in relation to protein intake? Can I take a dose with a protein shake? Will it interfere with protein synthesis? That's what I'm wondering.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its been my understanding that you take in between meals, not with them. And i think the issue you are
referring to, has to more do with taking it right before working out, not about taking it with protein.But I'm not 100%.

There's a Epitome FAQ in the Evomuse forum, maybe you can get one of the reps to give you a more detailed explaination.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
its been my understanding that you take in between meals, not with them. And i think the issue you are
referring to, has to more do with taking it right before working out, not about taking it with protein.But I'm not 100%.

There's a Epitome FAQ in the Evomuse forum, maybe you can get one of the reps to give you a more detailed explaination.
Ahh ok, thank you sir.