Glucose Disposal without Banaba

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
So, I know, everyone is thinking this is just another GDA thread looking for recommendations. Partly true.

I have used both Glycophase and Anabolic Pump, and get serious bloating and gas, like terrible gas, from them both. I am thinking it is the banaba or corsolic acid, but maybe the berberine?

I am just starting to get into the GDA area and figured Id reach out to people with more experience using them, and what your thoughts are on what is causing this.

I have been looking to find a solid GDA without banaba, but pretty much every good/decent one has it. Any recommendations on ones without banaba? Or should I buy individual products and make a "homemade" version?

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
The best that I used was I- Load

the only one that gave me muscle fullness .

Burn24 nothing.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
The best that I used was I- Load

the only one that gave me muscle fullness .

Burn24 nothing.
I love the profile of I-load but it also has banaba, both the new and old formula.

A

avega17

Awards
  • Established
In for info. I too become bloated and gassy with Glycophase, but I'm not sure which ingredient caused it

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Berberine could be the problem. As for recommendations, Alpha Lipoic Acid is good and cheap

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you try to dose the GDA and not consume any carbs for the first few days to let your body get aquanted with the ingredients?

I know with Recompadrol, many experienced the gas and bloating when they would dose it and then consume carbs and tried to dose a few days not around carbs and this helped with the gas and bloating issue.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Did you try to dose the GDA and not consume any carbs for the first few days to let your body get aquanted with the ingredients?

I know with Recompadrol, many experienced the gas and bloating when they would dose it and then consume carbs and tried to dose a few days not around carbs and this helped with the gas and bloating issue.
interesting. No I havent tried/thought about that. Think evenings pre-bed would work? or do you think it needs to be taken with a carb-less meal?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting. No I havent tried/thought about that. Think evenings pre-bed would work? or do you think it needs to be taken with a carb-less meal?
Pre-bed would work fine.

right but are there any good combo-products with it? or you just think stand alone is good enough?
Na-R-ALA alone is great but I personally like adding Agmatine and ALCAR.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GDAs pre-bed could offer sleep benefits, with the added bonus of getting your body used to them.

Also, ALA on it's own is pretty effective.