Fast burner???

sk1017

Awards
What's a good fat burner for shredding season???

In law enforcement and don't need anything that will pop on a drug test.. Any advice will be greatly appreciated ..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's a good fat burner for shredding season???

In law enforcement and don't need anything that will pop on a drug test.. Any advice will be greatly appreciated ..
Check this out:) Exotherm. Totally and 100% legal. Will not fail any drug testing. Will also shred you up and dry you out!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/270695-exotherm-faq.html

This will also pair incredibly well with a stimulant based fat burner like Incinderine. That would be an amazing fat blasting stack.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try norcodrene and shift by pes, I've heard good things about stacking them

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
OxyMax Xt by Performax Labs may be what you are looking for. It is more than simply a fat burner or caffeine in a pill.
OxyMax contains 50mg of F95 which is a studied amount that will help you maintain the LBM that you have worked hard to achieve.
Amento to keep strength up on a cut, as seeing lifts go down can be discouraging.
Mood boosting ingredients that will make you feel your best and suppress appetite.
It is also 100% legal with no banned substances nor anything that would show up on a drug test

sk1017

Awards
I have to go with a no stimulant one , sorry fellas I should have mention that.. I had stimulants in my preworkouts and I noticed that I'm waaayyyy to sensitive .. I would sleep lol..so anything mon stim is what I'm looking for ..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to go with a no stimulant one , sorry fellas I should have mention that.. I had stimulants in my preworkouts and I noticed that I'm waaayyyy to sensitive .. I would sleep lol..so anything mon stim is what I'm looking for ..
Exotherm would be a good choice then. It is not a stimulant based fat burner.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
in that case exotherm or many of the evomuse products, or lipomorph will be your best bet

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift would be a solid choice. Not completely non-stim as it contains synephrine, but it won't give off a stimulant effect like caffeine.

Some are dosing pre-bed and having no issues with sleep, so it really depends on who you respond to synephrine.

If not Shift, Forskolin-95+ would be your best option.

Thelux14

Awards
i dont know if i even qualify to answer, but i have taken forskolin 95 for a single week and lost 1.5 and my body doesnt feel anywhere near puffy as much. my face has slimmed down some as well.. so im gunna say that its working good, and im eating alot of food still. so. that it for what its worth forskolin 95+ from PES is good. and i dont feel anything different so there is no stims or anything hidden.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might look into DCP 2.1. It's non-stim as well.

Or maybe check out Lipomorph, Shift or F95+ as said above.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I get drug tested at my job as well and I've been taking alphamine for a while now and have been tested and everything was fine. Plus you can't beat the 30 bucks for 84 servings. It's kinda low stim at one scoop but if you want no stim, I'd say get some f95. Stuff works like magic(with proper diet of course)

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine + Compound 20 had me sweating! Good results though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Shift would be a solid choice. Not completely non-stim as it contains synephrine, but it won't give off a stimulant effect like caffeine. Some are dosing pre-bed and having no issues with sleep, so it really depends on who you respond to synephrine. If not Shift, Forskolin-95+ would be your best option.
All of this

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get drug tested at my job as well and I've been taking alphamine for a while now and have been tested and everything was fine. Plus you can't beat the 30 bucks for 84 servings. It's kinda low stim at one scoop but if you want no stim, I'd say get some f95. Stuff works like magic(with proper diet of course)
The flexibility on dosing was one of the main reasons we made Alphamine a powder rather than a capsule based product.

Of course, now everyone seems to be doing it.

#TrendSetters ;)

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I ran an EvoMuse stack of AMMO & Epitome with great results. Thinking of using Shift as my next fat burner. From experience & what I've heard/researched, I think either would be solid choices.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your bodyfat %?

I agree that the Epitome + AMMO combo yielded some great results and is a non-stim way to do it (though depending on your bf%, Epitome may not be as effective). Could also look at BRITE and/or Lipomorph and/or Shift -- big fan of all 3 of those formulas.

Then Eviscerate and Abliderate can both be used topically and even though Eviscerate has stims in it, they're not systemic, so you won't feel them as if you were orally taking caffeine.

And DCP (still labeled as 2.0, but it's more like 2.1) is another solid non-stim option.

Nikyta

Awards
Hello,
After my marriage I was putting up my weight day by day and after deliver a baby my weight starts touching over weight limits then my mother in law suggest ed me slimming pills and fat burners. With the help of slimming pills my weight started going down. Even my energy came back and I used that energy with my little baby. A big thanks to astronutrition.com/diet-energy/energy from which I bought slimming pills and fat burners.

Thanks,
Nikyta

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,
After my marriage I was putting up my weight day by day and after deliver a baby my weight starts touching over weight limits then my mother in law suggest ed me slimming pills and fat burners. With the help of slimming pills my weight started going down. Even my energy came back and I used that energy with my little baby. A big thanks to astronutrition.com/diet-energy/energy from which I bought slimming pills and fat burners.

Thanks,
Nikyta
Slimming pills are the truth!