Want to end my cut good, I'd like some opinions.

CJNator

Awards
So right now I have letrone and alphamine but alphamine I'm just using for a preworkout, I didn't really help me out last time. I'm thinking about throwing in ephedra in the stack but what would you guys/gals recommend?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OxyMax XT is a new fat burner that has been getting great feedback!

Contains full dose Forskolin 95% plus Amentoflavone which will help with mood and maintaining strength, ofcrouse there is a nice list of solid fat burning additions including Higenamine, Alpha-Yohimbine and Capsicum!

Alphamax may be something to look into as well as it will help maintain size and strength while cutting down and whne stacking the two products youll get the full 100mg of Forskolin. Ofcourse Divanill, L-DOPA and esepcially arimistane will help as well!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So right now I have letrone and alphamine but alphamine I'm just using for a preworkout, I didn't really help me out last time. I'm thinking about throwing in ephedra in the stack but what would you guys/gals recommend?
I like to make my own usig yohimbine HCL and Caffeine but if youve been dieting for a long time, reduce XT would make a great addition.

Shift
And Oxymax are great choices to

CJNator

Awards
Thanks guys, I'm actually going to end off my cut with clen lol but thanks for the info either way. OxyMax Xt sounds like a top notch fat burner and I love yohimbine, especially target a2(idk the ingredient's name).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or look at anafuse by vital labs to add in to the end of your cut.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, I'm actually going to end off my cut with clen lol but thanks for the info either way. OxyMax Xt sounds like a top notch fat burner and I love yohimbine, especially target a2(idk the ingredient's name).
If you're interested in OxyMax XT for a future cut, I would purchase it now or very soon. The price will go up and it will not come with the free bottle of CarniMax. Currently, the stack is 29.99. Once the intro sales end, it will be roughly 32.99 without the extra product.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch for cramping from clen

BPS DCP 2.0 + combustion is a solid stack

CJNator

Awards
KO
If you're interested in OxyMax XT for a future cut, I would purchase it now or very soon. The price will go up and it will not come with the free bottle of CarniMax. Currently, the stack is 29.99. Once the intro sales end, it will be roughly 32.99 without the extra product.
Thanks but I'll being getting enough for this summer and next but I'll definitely take that into consideration. Its sounds good, I have crohns so I don't want the forskolin messing up my stomach but I also want to try it lol.

Watch for cramping from clen

BPS DCP 2.0 + combustion is a solid stack
I was told about that, I'll be getting a electrolyte supplement and potassium supplement too. I've heard of that stack being good. Thanks everyone for the great stacks, keep them coming!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA is the king of fat burners. If you want a stim there is no question you should run ECA if you can get your hands on it.

If you want to stack with some non stims consider TTA-500 and/or Reduce XT (I like to run Reduce XT at the end of my cuts when cortisol can become a problem).

CJNator

Awards
ECA is the king of fat burners. If you want a stim there is no question you should run ECA if you can get your hands on it.

If you want to stack with some non stims consider TTA-500 and/or Reduce XT (I like to run Reduce XT at the end of my cuts when cortisol can become a problem).
I've been wanting to run that, I just keep forget about it lol.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CJNator

Awards
How long have you been cutting for?
Hmm I'd say ever since I got off prednisone from crohns. I lost 16lbs of muscle while having it and gained 30lbs in a month from prednisone. So for like around 1 1/2 years lol around 150-160 is where its hard for me to loose fat/weight.