Any new cutting stacks?

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I tried before, Forskolin 95 from analyzed and reduce xt, alphamine, alpha t2, and erase. with awesome results. but now I don't know if there is something better out there, I was searching for Forskolin 95 and can't find any, only on other products like SHIFT. Any recommendations for cutting?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried before, Forskolin 95 from analyzed and reduce xt, alphamine, alpha t2, and erase. with awesome results. but now I don't know if there is something better out there, I was searching for Forskolin 95 and can't find any, only on other products like SHIFT. Any recommendations for cutting?
Check out Exotherm. People are having amazing results with this. Can also stack well with additional test boosters, natty anabolics, or other fat burning products. It just released so there are some sweet deals out there on it. I linked you to the FAQ, a couple of the Beta Logs, and one of the shops with a pre-sale special right now.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/270695-exotherm-faq.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/267301-black-lion-research.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/268216-blr-new-silver.html

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-16952-black-lion-research-exotherm.aspx

Edit: I forgot to add that if you're looking to stack this will work synergistically with BLR's Incinderine

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/252495-incinderine-fat-incinerator.html

iDefiant88

Awards
I just ordered me a BLR stack (follidrone, prolactrone, exotherm) to stack it with EvoMuse Epitome & Brite/Sesathin hybrid. Can't wait to get started on this cutting stack.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
A stack such as AlphaMax with OxyMax xt will be your best bet for retaining LBM (100mg F95, 3,4diviniil for free test, ldopa, and so many more goodies) while cutting.

AS stopped selling F95 so right now the only true single F95 product is komodo nutraceuticals F95

bb333

Awards
  • Established
A stack such as AlphaMax with OxyMax xt will be your best bet for retaining LBM (100mg F95, 3,4diviniil for free test, ldopa, and so many more goodies) while cutting.

AS stopped selling F95 so right now the only true single F95 product is komodo nutraceuticals F95
or Pes F95% :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, the best cutting stack you'll find at the moment is Norcodrene and SHIFT. You can also do alphamine and SHIFT since you had a good experience with alphamine. SHIFT is what we replaced Alpha T2 with. Using SHIFT will also cover your F95.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you were looking for Forskolin 95, then check out PES. They recently released their new forskolin product, which contains one other ingredient. Have you tried Shift yet?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As mentioned above OxyMax XT is a great fat burner and contains a full dose of Forskolin-95 along with Amentoflavone and several other great ingredients for fat loss, not to mention it has a very noticeable and positive effect on mood.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMO, the best cutting stack you'll find at the moment is Norcodrene and SHIFT. You can also do alphamine and SHIFT since you had a good experience with alphamine. SHIFT is what we replaced Alpha T2 with. Using SHIFT will also cover your F95.
Definitely agree with the shift and norcodrene stack! Great combo

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to stack Exotherm with Epitome & DCP 2.1

I'd use Incinderine but Synepherine and me don't get along

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Oxymax XT + Shift + Brite Hybrid is a great stack, even better if you add in Epitome depending on your bodyfat %.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax XT + Shift + Brite Hybrid is a great stack, even better if you add in Epitome depending on your bodyfat %.
That's a sick combo. I have tried everything except Brite.

If I stacked Epitome /OxyMax XT /and Shift I would need an IV because I'd never be able to eat.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I didn't know SHIFT was an alternative to Alpha T2, I loved T2.. .I'll look into this.. Thank you.

Thanks everyone for the input. so Reduce XT or Erase Pro is not that good anymore? As far as Norcodrene, I will stay with EC stack. Norcodrene actually increased my appetite. I have no idea how.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
You can add Baiba or Lipomorph to any cutting stack. They both stack very well with stim based, yohimbe based products. Or standalone.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
In fact I have been running Cobra 6 extreme with Lipomorph and getting awesome fat burning results.

Wife adds Baiba in her pre-workout and she is burning fat while adding muscle.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a good time to cut -- lots of great stuff on the market for cutting right now ;)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, I didn't know SHIFT was an alternative to Alpha T2, I loved T2.. .I'll look into this.. Thank you.

Thanks everyone for the input. so Reduce XT or Erase Pro is not that good anymore? As far as Norcodrene, I will stay with EC stack. Norcodrene actually increased my appetite. I have no idea how.
No problem at all man! One of the best parts of SHIFT is the appetite suppression, so if you don't like norco, I would suggest stacking it with alphamine since you had success with alphamine previously. There is nothing wrong with Erase Pro; it certainly sheds fat but I would not recommend it over SHIFT and alphamine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift would make any future cutting stack plans for me for sure. So versatile and stackable the combo opportunities are almost endless.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Erase Pro will actually aid in fat loss quite well. On top of that you're getting hormonal optimization, blood glucose control, decreased inflammation, and an excess of other health benefits.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that doesn't make it for me from SHIFT is that I can't use EC stack with it. No idea why..cause I see people using Norcodrene and Alphamine with it.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up 2 bottles of Norcodrene at.. cough (GNC) cough for $11.99 each. They apparently discontinued it.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437506183.104509.jpg

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Not sure. I got the manager to bring in some other PES products ( High Volume and Alphamine ) and when we were talking he told me he still had 4 bottles of Norcodrene in the back room. I think I'll go back tomorrow for the other two. Maybe call your location and ask before you make the trip.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing that doesn't make it for me from SHIFT is that I can't use EC stack with it. No idea why..cause I see people using Norcodrene and Alphamine with it.
Not advised to run Synephrine with EC.

Also not advised to run Yohimbe with EC but obviously people do.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
So I have been reading, and I think I'll go with EC (Alphamine for the C) + Alphamax .. if I read correctly I dont need Erase nor Reduce XT since Alphamax has ingredients targeting those same areas, and Forskolin also included.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have been reading, and I think I'll go with EC (Alphamine for the C) + Alphamax .. if I read correctly I dont need Erase nor Reduce XT since Alphamax has ingredients targeting those same areas, and Forskolin also included.
Correct. Members on here have ran Alphamine and AlphaMax before and seemed to enjoy it. If you still need to make your AlphaMax purchase, Orbit has 25% off our entire line today.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
This is so complicated, If I had the chance to get the supplements I used before I would had, but some are non existence anymore.
Then now some of the good ones I can't stack them.

For example I was thinking

Alphamax + Alphamine (Caffeine) + Ephedrine, SHIFT, Reduce XT -[but shift can't be stack with Ephedrine]

Alphamax + Alphamine (Caffeine) + Ephedrine + Reduce XT [but there is no Alpha T2 available nor old SHIFT]

I used to stack

Alphamine for C + Ephedrine, Erase, Reduce XT, Forskolin 95 , and Alpha T2..

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hate 2 get flamed but bouncing between my Local supplement stores 1x month I get 90% of the supplements we talk about for 10-15 bucks. Just have to be patient. Use 2 be much cheaper but VS changed their policy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with AlphaMax, Alphamine, and Shift.

You will get a nice dose of F95 with combining AlphaMax and Shift. Reduce XT could be a problem if adding it in. You want to control estrogen, not crush and eliminate it. You may do the latter by combining AlphaMax with Reduce XT. Remember, more is not always better. I would not run more than three different things in any stack personally.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone interested my gnc- norco 14.99,picked up 2. Must be all of them.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to toss this out there -- BRITE seems to be getting very favorable feedback this far. I myself cant wait to start it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I would go with AlphaMax, Alphamine, and Shift.

You will get a nice dose of F95 with combining AlphaMax and Shift. Reduce XT could be a problem if adding it in. You want to control estrogen, not crush and eliminate it. You may do the latter by combining AlphaMax with Reduce XT. Remember, more is not always better. I would not run more than three different things in any stack personally.
I want to control cortisol not estrogen. I believe thats what "Reduce Xt" does.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shocked, just took 1 norco and 1 scoop alphamine WOW! Felt stronger than e/c, that was a surprise, a great one! Stim-tolerant too, so I thought.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shocked, just took 1 norco and 1 scoop alphamine WOW! Felt stronger than e/c, that was a surprise, a great one! Stim-tolerant too, so I thought.
Potent combo for sure :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to control cortisol not estrogen. I believe thats what "Reduce Xt" does.
Yes, but in your post, you have AlphaMax and Reduce XT stacked together. Both control estrogen which is why I stated you want to control it, not eliminate it or lower it too low.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Just to give an update
.this alphamine.. + shift..and alphamax..is scary!.. its been 4-5 days since I started and every day I go fasting until 8pm, not because I want to..but because I'm actually not hungry.. even at 8pm I'm forcing myself to eat.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to give an update
.this alphamine.. + shift..and alphamax..is scary!.. its been 4-5 days since I started and every day I go fasting until 8pm, not because I want to..but because I'm actually not hungry.. even at 8pm I'm forcing myself to eat.
That would be the appetite suppression power from the Alphamine + Shift combo.

How many calories you taking in per day? Just curious.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually not tracking calories yet, I know I'm not eating what I need. Will get it together soon..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to know why is this...there is something..since I started this stack.. I have not had the necessity of dessert... before I had to eat one. Its been almost 20 days..and the only sweet thing I can think of was Quest Bar..two times..

I know my appetite suppose to disappear with the supplements but I use to do the EC stack before and I had to eat something sweet from time to time.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious to know why is this...there is something..since I started this stack.. I have not had the necessity of dessert... before I had to eat one. Its been almost 20 days..and the only sweet thing I can think of was Quest Bar..two times..

I know my appetite suppose to disappear with the supplements but I use to do the EC stack before and I had to eat something sweet from time to time.
The arimistane in Alphamax is lowering your estrogen reducing your need for chocolate and bon bons.

Jk of course I'm not sexist I have wife and 2 daughters.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
At first I thought it was the Cortisol but Estrogen can be the other factor too. Thanks

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My joke may not have been picked up on haha.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Almost 2 months (September 26) after I started this, amazing results..my love handles are disappearing. My cravings for sweet things has diminished.

Anyone knows how long can I run SHIFT and Alpha max.. I know the bottles says 8 weeks..but is it bad if I extended it to 12?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea personally I would keep the Alphamax to 8 weeks, the continued suppression of Cortisol/Estrogen is likely not a good idea for a 12 week period. I would simply do 8 weeks, take 4 weeks off and jump back into another 8 week cycle!

Im glad your enjoying it so much!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost 2 months (September 26) after I started this, amazing results..my love handles are disappearing. My cravings for sweet things has diminished.

Anyone knows how long can I run SHIFT and Alpha max.. I know the bottles says 8 weeks..but is it bad if I extended it to 12?
Follow label. 8 on, 4 off.

No reps are going to recommend you run longer than stated.