Need help with my natural test booster cycles!!!

G

greener65

Awards
Hello everyone, first post on this forum and my first serious look at natural testosterone boosters. Im trying to figure out the best stack for me. some stats about me are I'm 175 lbs, 6'0", 21 years old. I know that most people recommend not trying test boosters till I'm older but I feel like my diet and training are on point. Currently I'm looking to lean out and gain some muscle. Also looking to increase my testosterone to the upper limits of the normal range if not past.
Current PRs
Bench: 265
Squat: 325
Deadlift: 375
pull up: 45 pounds for 7 reps
Dips: 90 pounds for 10 reps

Currently the cycles I'm looking at are dermacrine with alphamax for 4 weeks and sustain alpha with virazole for 4 weeks. I currently take a multivitamin, creatine and Forsklin. Why do you guys think? Is there other supps that would pair better, or things I should add? Im certainly new at this, and over been reading a lot of conflicting info so I thought I would just make my own thread. Any help is certainly appreciated!!!

G

greener65

Awards
Im looking to push my test as high as I can naturally

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would persoanlly run Alphamax for the full 8 weeks as some ingredients can take 2-3 weeks to take full effect so your much better off running 8 weeks so you can experience the full effects for 4 plus weeks. Also since your already taking forskolin it will allow you to reach high doses (75mg-100mg) for an extended period of time.

While Alphamax is bunched in as a testosterone booster, its a bit more then that at you can still benifit from its effects at 21. Divanill will address SHBG that is not age dependent, L-DOPA will lower prolactin and create acute increases in GH, when dosed pre bed it can increase quality of sleep and recovery. Arimistane is great at controlling estrogen but also the catabolic hormone cortisol, allowing for better and leaner gains. Lastly, as you know it contains full 50mg Forskolin, which will increase cAMP and enhance muscle gain while supporting fat loss. Formula is rounded out with both zinc and vitamin d3 which are great for athletes. As you can see it has many effects independent of testosterone enhancement, which can make it beneficial for even the younger crowd(~21).

G

greener65

Awards
I appreciate the reply! Ill just run the Alphamax for the full 8 weeks. Do you think that Dermacrine for half of it and then Sustain alpha for half of it would be good to stack with this?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the reply! Ill just run the Alphamax for the full 8 weeks. Do you think that Dermacrine for half of it and then Sustain alpha for half of it would be good to stack with this?
If you've never ran a product before, run it solo before stacking it with others to see how and if you respond to the product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax solo I'm sure you'll like. It's a good product.

G

greener65

Awards
Alright thanks for the replies! Ill run alphamax solo and see how it goes.

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You say you're looking to increase your test levels to upper limits. Do you know what your test levels are? If not how would you know if you re achieving this. If, given youre age, you're already at the upper limits test boosters will do little or more likely nothing to achieve this objective. You're probably wasting you're money IMHO. Carry on with the training and diet and you will see gains. From your physical stats youve got lots of scope to grow without testboosters to reach your potential via diet and training alone.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
At 21 and assuming you have good natural levels of test, any "test booster" will be a waste of your money.

If you're looking to get size/strength benefits, look into things like xgels (arachidonic acid), anabeta elite/magnitropin (natural anabolics, not hormonal), epi-plex (or other epicatechin products). These will do far more for you (and pretty much everyone) than any of the so called "test boosters".

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At 21 and assuming you have good natural levels of test, any "test booster" will be a waste of your money.

If you're looking to get size/strength benefits, look into things like xgels (arachidonic acid), anabeta elite/magnitropin (natural anabolics, not hormonal), epi-plex (or other epicatechin products). These will do far more for you (and pretty much everyone) than any of the so called "test boosters".
Not sure if you read my post but its exactly why I dont like Alphamax being grouped in as a 'testosterone booster', natural anabolic would be much more fitting.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

thankfully alphamax is more than just a testbooster like adizzle mentioned. He is currently taking forskolin, which would be replaced by AlphaMax, the added arimistane will help with cort/ai, l-dopa for deeper and more restful sleep, zma for it's wonderful benefits and crazy dreams, and it boosts free-test. High test and high free-test are different

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thankfully alphamax is more than just a testbooster like adizzle mentioned. He is currently taking forskolin, which would be replaced by AlphaMax, the added arimistane will help with cort/ai, l-dopa for deeper and more restful sleep, zma for it's wonderful benefits and crazy dreams, and it boosts free-test. High test and high free-test are different
Not sure if you read my post but its exactly why I dont like Alphamax being grouped in as a 'testosterone booster', natural anabolic would be much more fitting.
For sure these are both correct. I really like alpha max myself (running it as we speak actually) and the comprehensive formula is far more than most "test booster" type products. While it may get this rep, and I wouldn't exactly consider it a natural anabolic like Abe or magnitropin that are specifically designed to target anabolic pathways, it's a very good product.

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The blurb on the performax website says "#1 testbooster"

If you dont agree with alphamax being categorised a testbooster good place to start is your own advertising!

Personally i dont think a healthy adult of 21 even needs a 'natural anabolic' At that age your body is at its peak. Squeeze your gains out naturally. Nature is working in your favour. Make the most of it and save your money for food this will make far more difference than any natural anabolic or supps.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you dont agree with alphamax being categorised a testbooster good place to start is your own advertising!
My personal opinions may not represent the marketing and advertising goals of the company as a whole, my point is while it is considered a 'testosterone booster' it does much more then just 'boost test' and can have uses and benefits for people other then what its mainly advertised for.

G

greener65

Awards

Hmm I have been thinking about those, I haven't read into them a whole lot. My question is, are these natural? As in, would I need to worry about messing up my endocrine system and needing to do PCT? Or would I be able to take 2 weeks or so off and be completely fine? Also what other x-gels would you recommend and what should I stack with it to get the most out of it? My goals are to raise my testosterone levels, to reap all the benefits of having high testosterone(i.e, more muscle, more confidence, etc.) Thanks for the reply

G

greener65

Awards

Personally i dont think a healthy adult of 21 even needs a 'natural anabolic' At that age your body is at its peak. Squeeze your gains out naturally. Nature is working in your favour. Make the most of it and save your money for food this will make far more difference than any natural anabolic or supps.

I will have to look into more natural anabolic, what would you recommend? Also for my diet I eat mostly testosterone boosting food such as steak, eggs, broccoli, asparagus, etc. Im trying to find the best products to really push me to the upper limits of my testosterone levels, and Im hoping to have the added benefit of my being young to really get them up there. Thats why I'm looking things that will work at my age. I appreciate the reply.

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will have to look into more natural anabolic, what would you recommend? Also for my diet I eat mostly testosterone boosting food such as steak, eggs, broccoli, asparagus, etc. Im trying to find the best products to really push me to the upper limits of my testosterone levels, and Im hoping to have the added benefit of my being young to really get them up there. Thats why I'm looking things that will work at my age. I appreciate the reply.
You are on the right track in terms of food. An excellent website for boosting test naturally, including test boosting foods, is Anabolicmen. If you are still so concerned with boosting test to the upper limits a good place to start is establishing what your test levels currently are and working from there to measure improvements and seeing what works for you.

Don't underestimate the importance of sleep and type of exercise as well. Squats, deadlifts, bench presses and other compound exercises will do far more for you at your age than so called test boosters.

There will come a time when you may need these supplements, hence why I'm on here, but not at your age unless you have lifestyle or medical factors impinging on test levels.

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Furthermore it's a misconception you have to have high test levels bordering on the upper limits to build muscle.

You can build muscle (or even feel healthy) even if you're in the mid range or even in the low/below lower limits. I have low test levels but have never had a problem building muscle. In fact I was surprised when I found out about my low test range.

Now, if you want test levels that result in crazy anabolic gains then you're in the wrong forum. Long and short, don't het too hung up about test levels certainly not at your age.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hmm I have been thinking about those, I haven't read into them a whole lot. My question is, are these natural? As in, would I need to worry about messing up my endocrine system and needing to do PCT? Or would I be able to take 2 weeks or so off and be completely fine? Also what other x-gels would you recommend and what should I stack with it to get the most out of it? My goals are to raise my testosterone levels, to reap all the benefits of having high testosterone(i.e, more muscle, more confidence, etc.) Thanks for the reply
Raising natural levels of test at your age is a waste of time. Unless you take actual test, no herb is going to raise it any amount that you'd even notice a benefit from.

Xgels and Abe are 100% natural. No pct or supports or anything needed. Those two stacked together are pretty much a great synergistic stack. If you want a little more, add something like ergonine that has all the other staples.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ha ha clever statement! At the same time, I'd guess it would be hard to find a supplement marketing coordinator who consults forum reps regarding product labels prior to release LOL

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me marketing and sales (aka forum reps) are both sides of the same coin. More instructive is what product devt recommended should be the product placement. Cant believe they didn't advise marketing on this.

Ha ha clever statement! At the same time, I'd guess it would be hard to find a supplement marketing coordinator who consults forum reps regarding product labels prior to release LOL