ECA, - caffine + adderall?

gopapasmurf

Awards
I am going back to school and cant do it with out my Adderall for focus. I am trying to lose 40 lbs and get back in shape so my buddy told me about trying ECA stack with the primatene since it is only 12.5 mg ephedrine. I have read that ECA and addy is horrible idea, but would it be ok taking out the caffine and continue using my adderall? I am prescribed 30 mg addy 2x a day, but usually only take half the pill in morn and half later. If this is a horrible idea mixing them, then what would be a good inexpensive supplement/stack to try while taking my adderall?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think addy takes the crown for weight loss, but I'd never touch that stuff again after doing some research.
I've done both in the past and had to force myself to eat to get in my protein and cals. Just did ECA in morning and about 8 hrs later took an addy before studying.

gopapasmurf

Awards
Weight loss effects of it stopped in highschool, and my first class is pre-cal at 10:00 am. The appetite suppressant isnt there like when I was a kid, but might be b/c its generic

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn.
Well what has always worked for me, including before I found out about supps. Is the keto diet. Hands down the fastest way to drop weight.
I'm doing it right now but with ECA and ostarine.
If you haven't already, look into osta. Everyone I know who has taken it have noticed a nice reduction in bf% without changing diet.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on 30mg adderall xr and still have a coffee or caffeine some days. I haven't noticed any issues with and my doctor said it's fine within reason.

Adderal within reasonable dosages and under doctor supervision is safe.

gopapasmurf

Awards
Adderal within reasonable dosages and under doctor supervision is safe. Calling it dangerous, but then recommending an unapproved research chemical is laughable.
Where are you going with this? I'm not calling the adderall dangerous, I'm saying adderall + eca stack I hear is dangerous. I'm here asking for advice to do eca while I'm on adderall, to do it with out the 200mg of caffeine, or to do something else entirely different?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I personally used to get prescribed adderall. I don't use it anymore, but from experience, I feel that adderall + eca stack or any stimulantis = too much. I would recommend adderall + non stim + good diet + excerise. Sorry if my suggestion sounds generic

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are you going with this? I'm not calling the adderall dangerous, I'm saying adderall + eca stack I hear is dangerous. I'm here asking for advice to do eca while I'm on adderall, to do it with out the 200mg of caffeine, or to do something else entirely different?
Since you didn't even list an RC, and I didn't quote you, I have no idea how you thought I was taking to you.

I wouldn't touch ephedrine while on adderall.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
My sister got prescribed adderall at 29 and got addicted to it. She has had the hardest time coming off and she claims she had adult ADD. Bull****. Now my gf is doing the exact same ****ing thing!! Doctors prescribe this **** like candy!! Not a fan right now lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My sister got prescribed adderall at 29 and got addicted to it. She has had the hardest time coming off and she claims she had adult ADD. Bull****. Now my gf is doing the exact same ****ing thing!! Doctors prescribe this **** like candy!! Not a fan right now lol
Depends on the doctor. I had to have a very thorough evaluation with a doctor before I was prescribed it. It was at least a month before I got the ok. Even then you have to take a prescription paper directly to the pharmacy and sign some legal papers saying you won't share it, sell it or give it away. I was only on it for a very small amount of time. The bad side effects outweigh the good. It's an awful awful drug. I started seeing things on the stuff. It would make me feel really really really good for a little while, the first few times I took it. Then it just made me nervous and jittery, but able to relax and concentrate on one thing, or ready to just go do stuff. Blood pressure went sky high too.

A lot of people can get addicted to it. A lot of people will claim they aren't addicted to it, but claim they need it because they "think" they have ADHD. It's a powerful drug and it sickens me the amount of people that take it and don't have anything legitimately wrong with them. Although they don't admit it, they are addicts, plain and simple.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone that I know who takes addy doesn't actually need it. Heck even I didn't need it when I was taking it.
It's passed around like candy at my college and people have no idea how dangerous it is mixing addy and alcohol and whatever other colleges drugs are floating around.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the doctor. I had to have a very thorough evaluation with a doctor before I was prescribed it. It was at least a month before I got the ok. Even then you have to take a prescription paper directly to the pharmacy and sign some legal papers saying you won't share it, sell it or give it away. I was only on it for a very small amount of time. The bad side effects outweigh the good. It's an awful awful drug. I started seeing things on the stuff. It would make me feel really really really good for a little while, the first few times I took it. Then it just made me nervous and jittery, but able to relax and concentrate on one thing, or ready to just go do stuff. Blood pressure went sky high too.

A lot of people can get addicted to it. A lot of people will claim they aren't addicted to it, but claim they need it because they "think" they have ADHD. It's a powerful drug and it sickens me the amount of people that take it and don't have anything legitimately wrong with them. Although they don't admit it, they are addicts, plain and simple.
Ok here's what I don't get. My girlfriend is getting this from a psychiatrist who knows my gf is a recovering addict and she still prescribes her this and lorazepam. I almost want to sue this psychiatrist because it seems very unethical. Then again this is typical in Florida

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here's what I don't get. My girlfriend is getting this from a psychiatrist who knows my gf is a recovering addict and she still prescribes her this and lorazepam. I almost want to sue this psychiatrist because it seems very unethical. Then again this is typical in Florida
Dang, that would piss me off. You should be pissed. She definitely needs to seek out a different doc. She obviously has little concern for your girlfriends health.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Addy is very addicting. When I got off I was craving it for a good week or two and felt like I couldn't be productive without it.

Even if your gf wasn't prescribed it, it's very easy to get....chances are one of her friends has a prescription.

Coffee does the trick for me and I'll never do addy again.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Yea and of course whenever I bring up the issue the yelling and defensiveness begins. SMH. I'm no newbie to these drugs I used to use adderall and cocaine on a regular basis as well as other drugs but I have 8 yrs sober now. It just seems the problem follows me wherever I go now..sister..gf..when will it end? I don't think it ever ends..lol op were not trying to scare you these are just our experiences and personally I say just do the ECA and leave the adderall out of it

gopapasmurf

Awards
Lol I think this has taken a turn down the wrong road. I am not on addy for weight loss nor am I addicted. My month prescription lasts me about 2.5 months. Adderall is not what this is about b/c I am going to be on it.

This thread is about can I take eca stack without the caffeine while on adderall or what would be a good fat burner to be on since I am alrdy on addy...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I guess I'm the only one here that "feel" I can control my Addy intake, I take it "as needed" but can easy go a week without it, did a month without any problem.

I use Addy with both caffeine and pre workouts and those few times I drink alcohol (3-4x year) I love to use Addy. Never used it with ECA but not really a fan of E, I would probably dose it like somebody already suggested ECA in morning and Addy later on or the other way around, actually I would do Addy in the morning and ECA middasy since I feel I can "crash" from the Addy.

Good luck!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I think this has taken a turn down the wrong road. I am not on addy for weight loss nor am I addicted. My month prescription lasts me about 2.5 months. Adderall is not what this is about b/c I am going to be on it.

This thread is about can I take eca stack without the caffeine while on adderall or what would be a good fat burner to be on since I am alrdy on addy...
Not sure how that happened. It's a thread about whether it was ok to mix eca and adderall, not talk about the junky in your life. There's places to vent the anger, not here. And since no one has a medical degree, your point is moot. People react very differently to certain drugs. Some people abuse them, while others have self-control and discipline.

OP- It's still a strong stimulant so you're better off without the ECA or any other stim. Find a stim free supplement or an appetite suppressant without stims. There's a lot of great non-stimulant supplements that promote recomposition and fat loss, forskolin, olive leaf extract, etc.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure how that happened. It's a thread about whether it was ok to mix eca and adderall, not talk about the junky in your life. There's places to vent the anger, not here. And since no one has a medical degree, your point is moot. People react very differently to certain drugs. Some people abuse them, while others have self-control and discipline.

OP- It's still a strong stimulant so you're better off without the ECA or any other stim. Find a stim free supplement or an appetite suppressant without stims. There's a lot of great non-stimulant supplements that promote recomposition and fat loss, forskolin, olive leaf extract, etc.
Hahah chill out man. Just because someone bashes on the drug you are so dependent on doesn't mean they can't share their thoughts about it(negative or positive)

OP: I wish you luck in your courses and remember that all the supplements and training in the world won't make a dent if your diet isn't in check. You can have a beastly physique with no supps, decent training program, but a good diet.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a bad combination to use adderal and eca stack. The adderal is bad enough. Do you work out or not? I've seen the rage people get when adderal wears off. Try something like caffeine pills. Are you able to sleep good from taking adderal everyday?

gopapasmurf

Awards
I think it's a bad combination to use adderal and eca stack. The adderal is bad enough. Do you work out or not? I've seen the rage people get when adderal wears off. Try something like caffeine pills. Are you able to sleep good from taking adderal everyday?
Sleep has never been an issue, not even when I was on it from 2-12 grades. Even at 108mg of concerta I could sleep. Rage/anger only happened when I was 8 and on Ritalin.

Just re-joined work out boot camp called camp gladiator 3 weeks ago and on Monday will be adding a 3 mile walk up and down some serious hills.

gopapasmurf

Awards
I guess I'm the only one here that "feel" I can control my Addy intake, I take it "as needed" but can easy go a week without it, did a monthHowdy folks without any problem.

I use Addy with both caffeine and pre workouts and those few times I drink alcohol (3-4x year) I love to use Addy. Never used it with ECA but not really a fan of E, I would probably dose it like somebody already suggested ECA in morning and Addy later on or the other way around, actually I would do Addy in the morning and ECA middasy since I feel I can "crash" from the Addy.

Good luck!
I can definitely control it. I have prescription for 2 a day, and usually only take 1 or half. And only take 4 times a week on class days...
I don't feel adverse effects when I have caffeine with it. IE monster. Part of the reason I am even contemplating the stack...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I can definitely control it. I have prescription for 2 a day, and usually only take 1 or half. And only take 4 times a week on class days...
I don't feel adverse effects when I have caffeine with it. IE monster. Part of the reason I am even contemplating the stack...
Ok good, I think it's good to take breaks, it was more for the other guys saying it's the most evil drug ever...

Try it in small doses first, since you're an "experienced" Addy taker I don't think you have a problem, I probably would make sure I dose Addy and E separate though, Addy and caffeine is fine to stack but I have no experience with E and Addy so I can't really say, let me know how it goes.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
What do you think your doctor would say if you asked him if you should take eca stack. I'm not trying to be lame, but guys like you are probably why **** gets pulled. Mixing stuff like that, could cause a problem and the next thing you know it's banned everywhere. Maybe your doctor could prescribe phentermine.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established

Mod edit: report issues. Don't go nuts.

gopapasmurf

Awards
Well, guess this tread is no longer going to be useful.... Are there not a way to do private messages u can fight in?

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Op, why don't you try alphamine instead. Everyone seems to love it.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op, why don't you try alphamine instead. Everyone seems to love it.
Yohimbine probably wouldn't be good with adderall, it's stim effects and possible BP effects would be pretty similar to EC effects.

gopapasmurf

Awards
I'm dumb noob is why I'm here. Learn me ppl...

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Pes makes alphamine I believe. You can get it on bodybuilding.com, online, etc. Not sure if they make it without yohimbe or not. I'm sure you can start a real low dose, if your worried about it.