Erase pro - can I be honest?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Here we go again, It is again, in my cart of purchases, and I do not know whether to buy it or not.

Why?

I can be honest?

erase old pro, was most appreciated, he had more appeal! There were threads of discussions, everyone loved him. 9 out of 10 were satisfied. It worked!

erase new pro, is not appreciated by everyone, many complain, many seek alternatives, perhaps the product that contains arimistane. The discussions on various forums, never satisfy fully.

Many say they use it, and then they disappear, not even leave feedback. In the air, in various forums, is no longer the diamond tip, which once dominated for its characteristics.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I should try it, but every time I think about it and I think about it ...

Warning, I LOVE YOU, PES! I spend a lot of money to buy their products, because I find it a home, serious, reliable, and sells high-quality products. A unique brand.

So mine is not a polemic, I'm just talking with you, It is to understand, maybe it's just the wrong impression.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've also heard or read somewhere that the new Erase pro shines in weeks 4-8 & not so much in weeks 1-4???
If this is true & not some rumor -- Most people don't have the patience or $$ to try 2 bottles.

Any feedback is appreciated on this rumor.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I am on the new EP for the first time right now. I started it about halfway through my cut. I really started to notice a leaning effect towards the end of week two into week three, and I am doing an 8 week run.

I have only lost 2 pounds, but I am on more of a recomp. Only removing about 100 calories every 2-3 weeks as fat loss stalls. Have only increased cardio minimally.

I was also on the fence about taking this because it is my first AI and I am only 23 years old. So far, I like it, I feel great on it, I am having great workouts, and I am not having any problems cutting down.

Hope this helps, but as others have said, an 8 week run is recommended. Fat loss takes time, with or without supplements.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I Have never tried the new EP
I use to love the old
I am more interested in trying inhibit-e or letrone before i try the new Erase pro if i ever do
Considering i still have some topical formestane left and lets be honest that was the best legal AI there was until it got banned. I will run those first

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran both erase and i like both. Old one in first week you drop water weight and that it, no more dry or lean if you dont reduce food intake. Need to use a 1 on 1 off schedule because of dry joint about a week into it. New erase not quick water lost but at the end of week 3 you are as dry as on week one with the old, with potential to get drier down the line as it as potential for fat loss with continual use. Week 2 i had to start the 1 on 1 off protocol because of joint also. Libido is better on the V2 also. So bref you get the same result after 4 week on V2 than you get on 1 week of V1, but you get more potential down the 8 week mark with V2 for fst loss and dry look. You want a quick fix go with V1! You want something better but have to wait more time go with V1. Personaly after trying the V2 i don, t have any interesst in arimadex product anymore. Just my 2 cents.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Keep in mind lowering estrogen does not correlate directly with fat loss. Helping with water loss and reducing bloat absolutely but fat loss not directly. Your supplementation should be in line with your goals, Erase pro is best suited when recovering from pct as part of a proper pct protocol or when striving for that lean hard look.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind lowering estrogen does not correlate directly with fat loss. Helping with water loss and reducing bloat absolutely but fat loss not directly. Your supplementation should be in line with your goals, Erase pro is best suited when recovering from pct as part of a proper pct protocol or when striving for that lean hard look.
the new EP aids with fat loss via PPARγ activation

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new Erase Pro containing DHAA actually will aid in fat loss more so then the previous version as well as reducing blood glucose via DHAA and B. Diffusa.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why not stick to OG erase .. so many co. have that ingrident out now and its pretty cheap

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why not stick to OG erase .. so many co. have that ingrident out now and its pretty cheap
The new Erase is a superior product for the reasons kbayne mentioned. We would not have reformulated if it wasn't going to be better than the previous version.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new Erase is a superior product for the reasons kbayne mentioned. We would not have reformulated if it wasn't going to be better than the previous version.
Oh yes i bet it is, I was just stating to the OG that Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione is available if he likes the 25mg single dosages

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new Erase Pro containing DHAA actually will aid in fat loss more so then the previous version as well as reducing blood glucose via DHAA and B. Diffusa.

Completely agree with these statements and can also say I personally enjoyed the new version especially in week 3-8. The old version did hit me a bit quicker but the results were much harder to sustain in the later weeks and after coming off the product. If you do end up trying the new version please leave us some feedback sir.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I bought Erase new pro ...
I am convinced to try it.
I also bought two bottles of shift, and 2 bottles of alphamine EU.
I will cut two months with low-calorie diet. Erase pro new, for now I only bought one bottle.
I read that some use Erase every other day, one day yes, one day no. therefore, one bottle will last two months. Is it correct to use as? Or follow the label, 1 cps daily.
This week you should get the order! I'll let you know.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought Erase new pro ...
I am convinced to try it.
I also bought two bottles of shift, and 2 bottles of alphamine EU.
I will cut two months with low-calorie diet. Erase pro new, for now I only bought one bottle.
I read that some use Erase every other day, one day yes, one day no. therefore, one bottle will last two months. Is it correct to use as? Or follow the label, 1 cps daily.
This week you should get the order! I'll let you know.
With the new Erase Pro, it is going to be much easier and friendly on the joints. So dose daily if possible.

If you noticed stiff, dry, or painful joints, dose every other day.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The new erase pro was to much for my joint after the two week mark, so i had to dose 1 off 1 on, bottle last longueur :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to see the log on that stack. I can say that I personally had no issue with joint discomfort so I dosed daily with new erase pro. Old version I had very slight joint discomfort and dosed EOD.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The old Erase Pro often had a sudden diuretic effect with people looking leaner in the first week.

A lot of customers like instant gratification. Reviews on the new often report greater body composition changes over the entire rub.

It is the same reason pre workouts with huge amount of stimulants sell well even if the profile is poor. People want what they can feel now lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The old Erase Pro often had a sudden diuretic effect with people looking leaner in the first week.

A lot of customers like instant gratification. Reviews on the new often report greater body composition changes over the entire RUB. <---

It is the same reason pre workouts with huge amount of stimulants sell well even if the profile is poor. People want what they can feel now lol.
Something about this comment makes me wonder if I'm using the wrong version of the product. :D
Very good points Ben.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
on days

as soon as he wakes up
1 scoop alphamine
1 cps shift

quick 30 minutes

after breakfast
1 cps to erase pro

prework (afternoon) 15:30 hours
2 alphamine scoops,
cps 1 shift,
2 scoops, High volume

during work
1 scoop IV Amino

postwork
1 scoop IV Amino
3gr monohydrates creatine

days off

as soon as he wakes up
2 alphamine scoops,
cps 1 shift,

after breakfast
1 cps to erase pro

afternoon hours 15:30
1 alphamine scoop,
cps 1 shift.

Ok???

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great. Don't have to wait til after breakfast to take the Erase Pro, it can be taken whenever is convenient as long as you can take it consistently (but dosing that way is fine as well).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on days

as soon as he wakes up
1 scoop alphamine
1 cps shift

quick 30 minutes

after breakfast
1 cps to erase pro

prework (afternoon) 15:30 hours
2 alphamine scoops,
cps 1 shift,
2 scoops, High volume

during work
1 scoop IV Amino

postwork
1 scoop IV Amino
3gr monohydrates creatine

days off

as soon as he wakes up
2 alphamine scoops,
cps 1 shift,

after breakfast
1 cps to erase pro

afternoon hours 15:30
1 alphamine scoop,
cps 1 shift.

Ok???
Looks good. I prefer to take EPRO about 45 mins prior to my workout. When do you train?

Very nice stash btw and it seems that EPRO came quick!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

A lot of customers like instant gratification. Reviews on the new often report greater body composition changes over the entire rub.

That middle paragraph couldnt have been better worded lol.

Some people like instant gratification, others like to enjoy the entire rub

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That middle paragraph couldnt have been better worded lol.

Some people like instant gratification, others like to enjoy the entire rub
I very much enjoyed the wording as well. :)
Truly, if there's no rub involved, I'm out.
Typical man...

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I prefer to take EPRO about 45 mins prior to my workout. When do you train?

Very nice stash btw and it seems that EPRO came quick!
I train three times a week. in the afternoon, at 15:30. I thought about taking ErasePro, to end breakfast, every day. A full stomach of course. It's OK?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
We released EP after objective tests showed it was superior to arimistane. Arimistane was the most copied AI I can recall (formestane is a drug, plus transdermals are not compliant, so it doesn't apply here). Since new EP's release,what has been the new most copied AI? DHAA, the active of erase pro. You can find it in small name brands, really large name brands (not released yet but you'll see in a bit), sns, olympus labs, etc. Why? It works.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I train three times a week. in the afternoon, at 15:30. I thought about taking ErasePro, to end breakfast, every day. A full stomach of course. It's OK?
mr.cooper69

:D
guru ciao

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
That and shift are the only PES products I haven't tried yet, this will change soon :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, you can take it at any time of the day. Just be consistent and try and take it around the same time everyday.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
OG Erase leaned me out but joints suffered immensely

After that I never used an Erase product again

erase pro hurts the joints as well?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

New one shouldn't have the joint issues of the old (arimistane caused that for quite a few).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This was common with the old Erase.

New Erase/Erase Pro should be joint friendly and more then likely not cause any issues.

bb333

Awards
  • Established

honestly I'm not complaining, the physical is not vascular, but ultimately, it is dry, and full. The libido is the same, it has not dropped. We continue. ;)

erase pro, old version, after 1 week of use, He lowered libido. This erase pro, new version, at the time, libido has not changed, Sexually I'm fine.

register a detail. when I take Alphamine (1 scoop) + 1 cps shift, in the early afternoon, when I do not train, after a few minutes I feel slightly nervous,
such a state of confusion, It is light, but I warn him. I feel it starting from the legs, I feel restless and slightly from the head, confusion. After 10-15 minutes, it's all over.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Bought me some E. Pro, so far joints feeling good. let's see how the product treats me now

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bought me some E. Pro, so far joints feeling good. let's see how the product treats me now
Keep us updated. Erase Pro is much more joint friendly now for most users.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look forward to the feedback! Definitely much more friendlier version on the joints!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Body composition is improved. I'm quite happy now. And I'm not following a low calorie diet !!! A diet normocaloric.
During training I have a great effect vascular, It looks bigger!
Note my quadriceps improved in shape! Now the muscle is a bit 'more evident. The fat goes away, little by little, and the body is drawn!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Body composition is improved. I'm quite happy now. And I'm not following a low calorie diet !!! A diet normocaloric.
During training I have a great effect vascular, It looks bigger!
Note my quadriceps improved in shape! Now the muscle is a bit 'more evident. The fat goes away, little by little, and the body is drawn!
Good feedback. Body composition seems to slowly improve in all users from feedback they give.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
now I'm undecided whether to follow the second bottle of Erase Pro!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Does the new version being "friendlier" on the joints, amount to less estrogen control? If you take enough of an ai your joints will eventually hurt. V1 causes joint pain, but v2 is supposed to be "friendlier". Is "friendlier" a way of saying that it is less effective at controlling estrogen than v1? I have only used v1, so i can't comment on v2. Am i correct to assume that v2 has less of an effect on estrogen, but more of an effect on fat loss in the long term?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does the new version being "friendlier" on the joints, amount to less estrogen control? If you take enough of an ai your joints will eventually hurt. V1 causes joint pain, but v2 is supposed to be "friendlier". Is "friendlier" a way of saying that it is less effective at controlling estrogen than v1? I have only used v1, so i can't comment on v2. Am i correct to assume that v2 has less of an effect on estrogen, but more of an effect on fat loss in the long term?
We want to control estrogen, not eliminate it. Here is some info from Cyrus on DHAA which is the main active in Erase Pro:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239618-abieta-8-11-a.html