Nitramine vs High Volume best preworkout supp

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Nitramine vs High Volume in your opinion which is the better preworkout supp as far as pumps and muscle mind connection.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately they are two very different products. If it the pump then High Volume wins. If you are looking for enhanced focus then Nitramine wins.

I really like Nitramine at 2 scoops.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nitramine is powerful. At two scoops I felt really sick (and I am a stim addict). This just means the tub lasts longer :) both very different and can be stacked together. One offers the pumps you want and one offers the focus you want.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Nitramine made me feel sick, tired and nauseous all at the same time. I haven't tried high volume though.
While I do not consider myself a stim addict, and the only stims I do are in my PreWO, I'm surprised I can handle two scoops so well considering the other comments here.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might tolerate y better than me and NMT as well. Sometimes those done sit well with me and I jumped right into two scoops.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked high volume a lot the first time I used it. Last time not so much. Don't have an explanation for it I just didn't notice as much the 2nd time. Currently adding noxygen to my preworkout and its better than most pump products I've tried.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I liked high volume a lot the first time I used it. Last time not so much. Don't have an explanation for it I just didn't notice as much the 2nd time. Currently adding noxygen to my preworkout and its better than most pump products I've tried.
I notice pump products are sometimes hit or miss for who knows why (training, diet that day, hydration, etc). For Hemovol I notice it works eh, 75% of the time. First time I tried Conqu3r I wasn't impressed, but after a few days on it I'm hooked.

Have not tried High Volume yet, but I've got a tub on the way.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the same on the very first tub. I found out I respond much better to 4g+ of glycerol and the effects don't diminish. GlycerGrow2 FTW!

On a different note, Nitramine is the only stim I currently own.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nitramine has a different focus to it because of the addition on the noot.

But, you're comparing two different pre workouts. High volume wins for pumps and fullness. Nitramine for a small stim focus.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Ok so the consesus is Nitramine for focus and High volume for pumps but what about the mind muscle connection for stronger contractions?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ok so the consesus is Nitramine for focus and High volume for pumps but what about the mind muscle connection for stronger contractions?
You need Conqu3r for that...works well for me.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
You need Conqu3r for that...works well for me.
Just finished my first bottle conqu3r and don't really rate it. I am comparing the pump with HV and didn't notice any better mind muscle connection than I would with other pwo. I'll probably try another tub down the track if finances permit.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
On a side note PES has a lot of representation on here, so products get promoted more, but high volume would be my fav pump product by a long shot.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite possibly something to do with diet changes between each run? Just a thought as I'm not sure there is enough info provided to make a proper suggestion.
I notice pump products are sometimes hit or miss for who knows why (training, diet that day, hydration, etc). For Hemovol I notice it works eh, 75% of the time. First time I tried Conqu3r I wasn't impressed, but after a few days on it I'm hooked.

Have not tried High Volume yet, but I've got a tub on the way.
Let us know how you like it sir!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side note PES has a lot of representation on here, so products get promoted more, but high volume would be my fav pump product by a long shot.
This is true.

That being said, as a fitness model if there was a better product on the market for me to use, I would use it.

High Volume is the only pump product I used prior to a photo shoot where I didn't have to stack ingredients with it i.e. getting a product with nitrates in and stacking it with a product with a high dose of l-citrulline/citrulline malate and agmatine sulfate in. :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my first bottle conqu3r and don't really rate it. I am comparing the pump with HV and didn't notice any better mind muscle connection than I would with other pwo. I'll probably try another tub down the track if finances permit.
I do get a different kind of pump with Hemavol vs Conqu3r for example, but I can't argue with the quality profile of Conqu3r and the more I use it the more I like it. I'm waiting on my tub of HV to get here so I can give it a fair comparison.

Seems the consensus is if you want a pump HV/Hemovol/Hemov02, performance = Conqu3r, and if you want any added "focus/mind muscle" beyond what those offer you may need to add in your own noots.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I will look into Conqu3r since u vouch for it.
I believe NV still has a 40% off sale on the non-stim version thru the end of July in case you end up trying it out. I'm not affiliated with either company, but no sense paying full price if you can get a deal : )

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using controlled labs white Rapids right now. Lower stim product but it does provide some GOOD pumps. I can really tell on my GPP/pump day

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nitramine made me feel sick, tired and nauseous all at the same time. I haven't tried high volume though.
Same for me... I hear lots of good things about it but it just ruined a couple workouts for me when I tried samples.

HV is king for pumps and mood, but since its non-stim it doens't give much energy.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm using controlled labs white Rapids right now. Lower stim product but it does provide some GOOD pumps. I can really tell on my GPP/pump day
I always liked CL. Glad to see them pushing some upgraded products out