Ultimate Black Lion Research Natty Stack

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With so many great products coming out from Black Lion Research, what is the best comprehensive BLR natty stack? From strength, building muscle, to fat burning, to cortisol, estrogen, and prolactin control? Let's see those suggestions!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a tough question.

Anabolic=
Follidrone
Letrone
Viron and maybe prolactone for the hgh if you can afford.

Fat burning/cut=
Incinderine
Exotherm
Maybe follidrone.
Maybe prolactrone

Pct=
Rebirth
Letrone
Viron
Maybe prolactrone

Gyno=
Rebirth
Letrone

Prolactin
Just prolactrone.

My 2c.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Anabolic=
Follidrone
Letrone
brundel

thanks brother. gonna go for the anabolic effects. just ordered prolactrone and am already taking follidrone, Letrone, and VIRON.

How would I dose all 4 products daily? I also use a multivitamin that contains B6 so please give me a recommended dosing protocol for the products.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run that BLR Natty Anabolic Stack like this..

Viron: 1cap am & 1 cap b4 bed (5 days on / 2 days off)
Letrone: 1cap am
Follidrone: 2 caps pwo
Prolactrone: Start w/ 1 cap, I believe you can go up to 3 max. Take the 1st one before a meal, & 2nd one b4 bed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Anabolic=
Follidrone
Letrone

Fat burning/cut=
Incinderine
Exotherm
Maybe follidrone.
Maybe prolactrone

Pct=
Rebirth
Letrone
Viron
Maybe prolactrone

Gyno=
Rebirth
Letrone

Prolactin
Just prolactrone.

My 2c.
Definitely would have to agree with this. Follidrone is prolly my favorite blr supp

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Prolactrone: Start w/ 1 cap, I believe you can go up to 3 max. Take the 1st one before a meal, & 2nd one b4 bed
In regards to Letrone, when I finish the bottle with 1 cap a day, I will have been on it for two months. Any product I can take for the ongoing AI effect while I take a break from Letrone? I was thinking maybe Inhibit E? or even Exotherm?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could probably bridge into Exotherm, seeing that its not as strong as Letrone.
It would be especially good to take after that natty cycle, if you want to shred off
some of the fat, that you may have gained while on it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take your multivitamin before bed. Then take Prolactrone in the morning and afternoon.
Bridge into Exotherm is a great idea. Lighter as an AI tons of fat burning power and potential performance enhancement.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take your multivitamin before bed. Then take Prolactrone in the morning and afternoon.
Bridge into Exotherm is a great idea. Lighter as an AI tons of fat burning power and potential performance enhancement.
here is my concern. I average about 6-8 hours of sleep a night. I remember reading from another thread that it's suggested that the multivitamin be taken 12 hrs apart from prolactrone. in this instance, should I still take my multivitamin before bed because I plan on taking prolactrone first thing in the morning.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take it as far apart as possible. Its hard to get 12 hours apart. But you can take the multi before bed then take the pro 12 hours later. and then another 6 hours from then. Just do your best to separate them.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Is it really more beneficial to take all the folli pre? I thought the half life of (-)epi is like 3-4 hours? Technically 150mg has been shown to be effective (though more is better to an extent), so wouldn't splitting the two caps apart at least 4 hours be better or am I off here boss?

I get that endurance/pumps would be better to take all pre, but what about myostatin inhibition? Wouldn't I want that all day vs 4 hours?

P.S. I've got my Letrone and Folli. Should be buying some Viron before the month is over to hit the trifecta of gains : )

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it really more beneficial to take all the folli pre? I thought the half life of (-)epi is like 3-4 hours? Technically 150mg has been shown to be effective (though more is better to an extent), so wouldn't splitting the two caps apart at least 4 hours be better or am I off here boss?

I get that endurance/pumps would be better to take all pre, but what about myostatin inhibition? Wouldn't I want that all day vs 4 hours?

P.S. I've got my Letrone and Folli. Should be buying some Viron before the month is over to hit the trifecta of gains : )
If the goal is to increase follistatin and holding the peak high, epicatechin should be taken every 3rd or 4th hour.
At least 200mg each dose.
50mg gave pretty small peak, 100mg better and 200mg MUCH better peak!

The pre dose is more due to N.O boosting properties but honestly it is not needed

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the goal is to increase follistatin and holding the peak high, epicatechin should be taken every 3rd or 4th hour.

The pre dose is more due to N.O boosting properties but honestly it is not needed
so take second dose of follidrone 4 hours after the first dose and I'm good for the rest of the day?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take it as far apart as possible. Its hard to get 12 hours apart. But you can take the multi before bed then take the pro 12 hours later. and then another 6 hours from then. Just do your best to separate them.
how about Huperzine A? when and how much will I dose that when on prolactrone?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so take second dose of follidrone 4 hours after the first dose and I'm good for the rest of the day?
Second dose :) ?
If i were you, i would deff run 4 caps of follidrone daily. Yes 4!
Each 3-4 hour apart

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Second dose :) ?
If i were you, i would deff run 4 caps of follidrone daily. Yes 4!
Each 3-4 hour apart
Stop trying to break everyone's bank account Danes lol. I already go through a tub of SL every 8-10 days now because of you : )

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stop trying to break everyone's bank account Danes lol. I already go through a tub of SL every 8-10 days now because of you : )
Lol:)
Well, Dose is very important for results
2 things which are absolutte needed are:

1: The right dose (many natty things need high dose to be effective)
2: purity/quality

No matter how big dose it is if it lack the main compound .
And it does not matter how good quality is of a compound if a dose is low.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Lol:)
Well, Dose is very important for results
2 things which are absolutte needed are:

1: The right dose (many natty things need high dose to be effective)
2: purity/quality

No matter how big dose it is if it lack the main compound .
And it does not matter how good quality is of a compound if a dose is low.
True that.

If we are talking about just quality (-)epi (excluding fillers) do you think I could get away with 600 - 900mg a day?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True that.

If we are talking about just quality (-)epi (excluding fillers) do you think I could get away with 600 - 900mg a day?
It really depend.
For me , even 1500mg didnt worked at all.
But si would deff recommend 1g and not less

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I still (even after reading the study) take my -epi preworkout due to significant boost in endurance when dosing it this way. Ideally, a good dose pwo then continue to take smaller doses 3-4 hours apart throughout the day would yield the most benefits.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still (even after reading the study) take my -epi preworkout due to significant boost in endurance when dosing it this way. Ideally, a good dose pwo then continue to take smaller doses 3-4 hours apart throughout the day would yield the most benefits.
Never experienced any boost of endurance or more pumps than usualy, but like I mentioned earlier (in another thread),good dose before workout could give N.O boost which leads to better endurance, workcapacity and pumps.
The reason i said "pre dose is not needed".not all get N.O boost of Epicatechin (like me) so the pre dose if not so important

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude why are you still using -epi? It seems you are a non responder at any and all doses. Spend your money on the products that work for you. Personally, I love the stuff and its hands down my favorite natty ingredient. But, if it didn't work for me I sure as hell wouldn't continue to buy it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude why are you still using -epi? It seems you are a non responder at any and all doses. Spend your money on the products that work for you. Personally, I love the stuff and its hands down my favorite natty ingredient. But, if it didn't work for me I sure as hell wouldn't continue to buy it.
Who said I bought it :) ?
This is deff my last try of EPI. Will not try it no matter how many bottles I get for free

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of guys are running the Letrong/Follidrone/Viron stack and LOOOVING it.

You guys who are planning to run stacks are in for a treat. Our products are amazing solo but combined you get a real stacked effect.
This was part of the goal though was to make components you could match to your cycle needs. Legit Natural cycle alternatives.

lehn20

Awards
Gonna run this.......

I 8 weeks recommended?

Anabolic=
Follidrone
Letrone
Viron
prolactone

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow great stack. 8 weeks would be awesome. Dude you have to log or at least keep us posted on how the stack goes!
Im excited and its not even me lol.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna run this.......

I 8 weeks recommended?

Anabolic=
Follidrone
Letrone
Viron
prolactone
Wow great stack. 8 weeks would be awesome. Dude you have to log or at least keep us posted on how the stack goes!
Im excited and its not even me lol.
You definitely should log it my man. Like brundel said, 8 weeks would be sweet for sure.!

Depending on how you plan to run things, you will need the following to run that stack for 8 weeks.

Viron - 2 Bottles @ 2 caps a day
Follidrone - 2 Bottles @ 2 caps a day
Letrone - 1 Bottle @ 1 cap a day
Prolactrone -1 Bottle @ 1 cap a day for 30 days, then 2 caps a day for the next 30 days

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You definitely should log it my man. Like brundel said, 8 weeks would be sweet for sure.!

Depending on how you plan to run things, you will need the following to run that stack for 8 weeks.

Viron - 2 Bottles @ 2 caps a day
Follidrone - 2 Bottles @ 2 caps a day
Letrone - 1 Bottle @ 1 cap a day
Prolactrone -1 Bottle @ 1 cap a day for 30 days, then 2 caps a day for the next 30 days

Can the products be taken at the same time

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I might have to throw Prolactrone in the mix..... Mhhhhh. Definitely going for the 8 week cycle.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Is there any benefit of Prolactrone for someone who is not on aas and who doesn't have high diagnosed prolactin?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any benefit of Prolactrone for someone who is not on aas and who doesn't have high diagnosed prolactin?
Yes!
One study showed an increase in hgh to on average 19.6. The human range is 0 to 3 so..19.6 is exceptionally high. The dose used was less than what is in 2 Prolactrone.
Increased hgh
Deep sleep
Vivid dreams
Recovery
Mood increase.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yes!
One study showed an increase in hgh to on average 19.6. The human range is 0 to 3 so..19.6 is exceptionally high. The dose used was less than what is in 2 Prolactrone.
Increased hgh
Deep sleep
Vivid dreams
Recovery
Mood increase.
Appreciate the fast response. The hgh & deep sleep sound great. I think I'll grab a bottle or two and add that in.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can the products be taken at the same time
Yes they can, there are no issues taking them at once.

I was taking Viron, Rebirth & Letron all at the same time. Follidrone was the only one i was taking
at the a different time and that had nothing to do with them interacting.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
brundel Anyone running logs (not in PCT) gonna do pre/during/post bloodwork that you know of?

I am curious to see the ranges posted specifically for those not in PCT. I'm sure there will be some fluctuations based on the individual.

Also, I believe someone in here is running letrone + clomid (not for PCT)....Would love to see how estro levels were impacted on that run...maybe that person (can't remember who) will see this and chime in.

Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel Anyone running logs (not in PCT) gonna do pre/during/post bloodwork that you know of?

I am curious to see the ranges posted specifically for those not in PCT. I'm sure there will be some fluctuations based on the individual.

Also, I believe someone in here is running letrone + clomid (not for PCT)....Would love to see how estro levels were impacted on that run...maybe that person (can't remember who) will see this and chime in.

Thanks
I dont know of anyone running labs publicly that is not in PCT.
I DO know of several guys we ran labs on not in PCT and the results were highly favorable.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I dont know of anyone running labs publicly that is not in PCT.
I DO know of several guys we ran labs on not in PCT and the results were highly favorable.
Cool. Wasn't sure if any not in PCT were public.

I'm interested (as many are) in using your stack as a solo run and not for PCT, so I thought I'd ask if any labs for that scenario were available.

Appreciate the reply man.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. Wasn't sure if any not in PCT were public.

I'm interested (as many are) in using your stack as a solo run and not for PCT, so I thought I'd ask if any labs for that scenario were available.

Appreciate the reply man.
I think there are some great non PCT stack options.

Lean bulk=
Follidrone
Viron
Letrone

Fat shredding stack=
Incinderine
Exotherm
Follidrone
+Prolactrone if you can afford for the HGH boosting effects.

So many options

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Might be a stupid question but can I take Green MAGnitude with this stack without any problems?