Weight lost

K

kemelmayi76

Awards
Any one know of anything that is good to help lose weight?

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
So many options. Are you looking for energy? Appetite control?

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
You want something all day or more targeted liked pre workout?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking for an amazing-flavored drink? I would recommend Alphamine by PES.
Looking for the convenience of a capsule? I would recommend Norcodrene by PES.
Looking for something caffeine-free to run by itself or with either of the above two? I would recommend Shift by PES.

You have a lot of options!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any one know of anything that is good to help lose weight?
A good caloric deficit first and foremost. No supplement loses weight on its own
What is your diet like?
What are your macros like?
How much of a deficit are you in? What is your TDEE??

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/exercise-and-weightfat-loss-part-1.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/exercise-and-weightfat-loss-part-2.html

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-fundamentals-of-fat-loss-diets-part-1.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-fundamentals-of-fat-loss-diets-part-2.html

Start here

What other supps do you have or are you taking?
Do you have your essentials covered first?

Whey/Creatine/Multi/Fishoil?

if not you should get those first before any fatloss product

Stand-Alone products:

F95 (50-100mg) / Yohimbine (starting at 2.5mg Upon waking and assessing tolerance and slowly increasing) are great agents to consdier You could even just add a caffeine pill to help keep cost down and still get the energy you are looking for.

If you want to sustain that energy look into PEA, Choline, Huperzine, Alpha GPC as Nootropics to enhance focus.

Well rounded fatloss formula's:
Alphamine/Norco PES
AEN Liv
ANS Diablo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been training? What is your age, height, weight, current body fat? How long have you been dieting?

K

kemelmayi76

Awards
Well I'm 38 I'm doing the fast metabolism diet. It is a 28/day program. I weight 420 I'm down to 350 I do cardio 5 days a week I want to start lifting weights but continue to lose weight. I just want to see what else I can take to help me

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm 38 I'm doing the fast metabolism diet. It is a 28/day program. I weight 420 I'm down to 350 I do cardio 5 days a week I want to start lifting weights but continue to lose weight. I just want to see what else I can take to help me
I would likely suggest just keeoing at what youre doing. At your bodyweight, a decent diet is all you need.

Focus on just improving one aspect of your diet at a time and eating slightly less at each meal. Change too much or drop too much and youll start feeling miserable from day one and youll make sticking to it much harder.

Change it slowly and itl be much more sustainable.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Read the links that The Solution shared. What are you going to do after the 28 day diet? IMHO, it's better to take a little time, educate yourself about nutrition, and develop a long-term plan that you can follow. This will allow for steady progress, instead of a 28 blast phase followed by who knows what

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thesolution has you covered but I always go toward norcodrene by pes.

K

kemelmayi76

Awards
Read the links that The Solution shared. What are you going to do after the 28 day diet? IMHO, it's better to take a little time, educate yourself about nutrition, and develop a long-term plan that you can follow. This will allow for steady progress, instead of a 28 blast phase followed by who knows what
It is a long term plan it goes in fases. 28 days starts a new routine. Within 28/days it helps you break all the bad habits and start new ones. I did do my research and there is nothing anybody or anything can help me if I don't change the way I eat.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you make logical decisions, enjoy moderation,and hit your macros it does not matter if you cycle your kcals, do crazy diets, or things like PSMF. what matters is the net caloric deficit over the 7 day period or 24 hour day.

nothing magical about weight loss or fatloss
Hit your deficit
stay dedicated/consistent
rinse/repeat.

It is a long term plan it goes in fases. 28 days starts a new routine. Within 28/days it helps you break all the bad habits and start new ones. I did do my research and there is nothing anybody or anything can help me if I don't change the way I eat.