saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I will starting the following low stim stack next week:
DCP (old version)
BPS Combustion
Alpha T2

I was thinking of adding GW as its a PPAR delta agonist and would stack well with DCP being a PPAR alpha agonist. Alternatively I can transdermal epiandro.

Any thoughts on which would be better. Will be doing lots of running and currently sitting around 12%.

Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never hurts to throw a natural anabolic in like follidrone or anafuse.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
seems like a giant stack that you could get done with one or two things and a good diet. I would recommend oxymax as it's ingredients like amento and f95 help preserve strength and lbm on a cut as well as mood boosting ingredients but I feel that would overkill for your stack.
Overall before you add in GW i'd suggest getting a sound diet first. Running doesnt always mean fat loss

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seems like a giant stack that you could get done with one or two things and a good diet. I would recommend oxymax as it's ingredients like amento and f95 help preserve strength and lbm on a cut as well as mood boosting ingredients but I feel that would overkill for your stack.
Overall before you add in GW i'd suggest getting a sound diet first. Running doesnt always mean fat loss
I agree with this.

Not only that, but I would suggest running those products solo first to see what and how you respond to each one. Running 3-5 different supplements for the first time together you may think everything is working, but you really won't know what is and isn't. Even if you have ran each solo before, I personally wouldn't run more than two supps at the same time, besides my staples. Maybe I would throw a third in, maybe. Just remember, more does not equal better. At some point the law of diminishing return will kick in.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Yeah I agree. But it kinda gets addictive and before you know it you have a stack of 10 supplements. Diet is tight will hitting my defecit and protein, tracking macros on a daily basis. The running comment so much for fat loss but just to clarify that I also train for endurance in case one supplement might be a better option in this regard.

So I'll stick to this stack of three. There don't seem to many overlapping ingredients...forskolin, tta and alpha-y.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thanks guys. Yeah I agree. But it kinda gets addictive and before you know it you have a stack of 10 supplements. Diet is tight will hitting my defecit and protein, tracking macros on a daily basis. The running comment so much for fat loss but just to clarify that I also train for endurance in case one supplement might be a better option in this regard.

So I'll stick to this stack of three. There don't seem to many overlapping ingredients...forskolin, tta and alpha-y.
if your goal is endurance training check out CardioTryx from EvoMuse or use some endurance boosting ingredients such as COP (found in CreMax), Beta Alanine, and creatine(also found in CreMax). But that's after you used this stack IMO, it just general endurance boosters. With GW I don't think people have kept their endurance but I haven't followed it too much

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never hurts to throw a natural anabolic in like follidrone or anafuse.
Or X gels (ArA)

If you want another non stim fat burner check out TTA-500, although I think you already have enough products for your run.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Something to preserve muscle with all that cardio.

A natural anabolic

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Epi andro is great if you wanna go the pH route. If you just want something simple I agree with forskolin 95

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
As far as endurance is concerned, Quads hit it on the head with those rec's (+ Citrulline)

But nothing has upped my endurance like Epicatechin

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you can dermacrine would be a great addition. I just recently used some and had great results.

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/dermacrine-bps-same-as-pp-dermacrine.html