Supplement for Puffy Nipples

aquaticearth

Awards
Hello,
I started taking .25mg propecia ED for hair loss (premature at age 19), and oddly enough I have noticed both increased gains in the gym and unfortunately, puffy nipples. I've always had a problem with puffy nipples, but the propecia made it worse. I'd rather not quit the propecia as I'm sure that the puffy nipples are caused by excess aromatization, which I've read can sometimes trigger MPB in the first place. What supplements are recommended to get rid of the puffy nipples? I have read about DIM as being a good one. I'd prefer to use an AI like l-dex only as a last resort if I can't naturally fix the problem.

AnthroLats

Awards
That's quite a low dose of fin, I'm surprised you're getting estrogen sides. In theory the lack of 5-AR conversion increases testosterone, which equates to higher conversion to estrogen which could be your cause of puffy nipples. If it's not just fat, a strong AI like letrozole or a serm like tamoxifen or raloxifene may be the only real solution. But I'd do my research heavily before jumping into that. OTC supplements probably won't cut it, imo

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
if it's not gyno (physical lump that you can feel) then it's most likely just some fat which can be lost through diet and exercise

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Check out Black Lion Research new product Letrone, best otc Ai hands down.

aquaticearth

Awards
if it's not gyno (physical lump that you can feel) then it's most likely just some fat which can be lost through diet and exercise
It definitely is just fat but it seems odd since I cut down weight on everywhere else on my body but the puffy nipples still remain. I've read that even if I don't develop gyno that the puffiness won't go away until I take some kind of supplement to raise my T/E ratio.

Check out Black Lion Research new product Letrone, best otc Ai hands down.
I got a blood test and if my estrogen looks too high I'll have to take a look at this.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
It definitely is just fat but it seems odd since I cut down weight on everywhere else on my body but the puffy nipples still remain. I've read that even if I don't develop gyno that the puffiness won't go away until I take some kind of supplement to raise my T/E ratio.

I got a blood test and if my estrogen looks too high I'll have to take a look at this.
People are running EOD and getting amazing results, check it out bro. The best part is knowing it's a natural AI

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would for sure do Letrone. Strong ai but it also has some potential added anabolic benefits.
1 cap twice a day until it subsides then drop to 1 cap.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

you could try letrone. I know have perm puffy nips regardless of my bf% or any AI use (was bigger as a child)