Piping Rock

Puritan Pride

for any items

any reviews

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Puritan Pride is garbage. Never heard of Piping Rock, it sounds like a general contractor or something. In most cases, especially when it comes to vitamins and supplements, you get what you pay for. Puritan Pride may be less expensive than well known brands, but the quality doesn't come close. I'd stay away from these two if I were you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't used either company. I wouldn't unless you know for sure theyre good.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Puritan Pride is garbage. Never heard of Piping Rock, it sounds like a general contractor or something. In most cases, especially when it comes to vitamins and supplements, you get what you pay for. Puritan Pride may be less expensive than well known brands, but the quality doesn't come close. I'd stay away from these two if I were you.
What did you use of PP's that makes you feel that way?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What did you use of PP's that makes you feel that way?
I don't have any concrete evidence, but when I worked at the Vitamin Shoppe a few years back the store never carried the product due to quality control problems. I know that's nothing significant to base my thoughts and opinions off of, but I was surprised to hear such negativity toward a specific brand from a company like Vitamin Shoppe.

But, bottom line, you guys nailed it. I don't like their labels. They're not modern and cool enough for me to be consuming their products.

Vj63

Banned
Awards
I don't have any concrete evidence, but when I worked at the Vitamin Shoppe a few years back the store never carried the product due to quality control problems. I know that's nothing significant to base my thoughts and opinions off of, but I was surprised to hear such negativity toward a specific brand from a company like Vitamin Shoppe.

But, bottom line, you guys nailed it. I don't like their labels. They're not modern and cool enough for me to be consuming their products.
Vitamin Shoppe is garbage, when I worked at Puritan's Pride a few years back we never carried any VS products. VS is also bad about not carrying Swanson products as well, I can't figure it out.
:doh:

GD67

GD67

Awards
I've used 4 bottles of PP ForsLean 10%. The bottle is translucent Blue with blue label and looks pretty so I'm happy with that.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Puritans pride makes vitamins for GNC, Vitamin shoppe and vitamin world so saying they are garbage is a pretty false statement. They are one of the largest parent companies out there. Chances are if you are using a "higher quality" vitamin it's actually produced by puritan's pride hate to say it.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Just Go with Orange Triad. Imho they are worth it.
I do like Rolling Rock...oh wait that's beer.
Never heard of Piping Rock.