MTS Supplements

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I don't see this brand mentioned much at all anywhere. I was sent a few samples packets of their protein a few weeks ago and they were that good I just bought a tub. The flavours are amazing and from what I read it's good quality too.

Granted it's whey only where I have come to prefer the blend like Select but it's great for "dessert" shakes - the caramel and chocolate are unbelievable and I got a tub of red velvet and it's crazy good with almond milk and some powdered oats.

I've also tried samples of their fat burner which had a great kick to it and I bought a tub of their Barracuda test booster for PCT which seems to have a decent profile for a DAA product, DAA plus a few other goodies - though I'm just finding out the latest research poo-poo's DAA ahahaha. Ah well.

Nobody in the US seems to carry this stuff ie Nutraplent, Nutriverse, TGB and only a couple of retailers here in Australia. Did I miss something here? Why are they not more popular?

Maj

Maj

Awards
It's a great brand. Probably not as known due to marketing and such? The site isn't as known as Bb.com either, where some products pay to be #1 on there. MTS vasky is crazy for pumps. Clash is a good pwo too.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
mts whey is probably the best tasting whey ive tried. clash was good too. there intra product doesnt taste that good but its a good intra product. They just arent popular here because they arent sold at any of the sponsors and im not sure how people here feel about marc lobliner

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure because the Lobliner works with the website it is sold on. Supposedly it is manufactured in a facility that produces pet food, but it's possible that other brands have similar facilities. He does like to say Boom a lot though.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
"Its colostrum!"

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Pretty sure because the Lobliner works with the website it is sold on. Supposedly it is manufactured in a facility that produces pet food, but it's possible that other brands have similar facilities. He does like to say Boom a lot though.
lobliner runs tigerfitness, not just works with. Many supplements are produced alongside other products.

But OP yes, mts is his exclusive product for his website

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think watching lobliners reviews on YouTube. He's funny and most of the time he's right ha

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
He sells most of his stuff through their retailer. Marc is doing what he did with Scivation years ago, build it through grass roots vs. big investors and fancy marketing....a model I agree with. He puts himself out there so he does get a lot of hate, but it seems like he's good solid family dude...Something other family dudes appreciate. lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MTS stuff I've tried has been great. It all comes through their site though at Tiger Fitness.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He sells most of his stuff through their retailer. Mark is doing what he did with Scivation years ago, build it through grass roots vs. big investors and fancy marketing....a model I agree with. He puts himself out there so he does get a lot of hate, but it seems like he's good solid family dude...Something other family dudes appreciate. lol

Correct MTS Is sold just through mostly a competition to here TF which is why you do not see much feedback on forums

Good products, whey tastes amazing.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
MTS products are no longer exclusive to Tiger Fitness. There are quite a few online retailers have picked up several of the MTS products.

Personally I think it is a solid brand with some solid product offerings, but I did not really enjoy the two flavors of whey that I tried.

I did just get a tub of Vasky that I am looking forward to trying out tomorrow morning.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Ive always been a big fan of Lobliner even back in his Scivation days. His products have always done me right. Clash is a great pre and his whey tastes phenomenal. Next on my "to try" list is drop factor once I blow through all the burners I have stockpiled. Highly recommend his products

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
MTS Cookies & Cream is a staple; alongside, PES Select Snickerdoodle these are the GOAT.

(XF was left out because it's closer to a meal replacement IMO)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive always been a big fan of Lobliner even back in his Scivation days. His products have always done me right. Clash is a great pre and his whey tastes phenomenal. Next on my "to try" list is drop factor once I blow through all the burners I have stockpiled. Highly recommend his products
I see he is making an Isolate in about 3-4 weeks. According to Twitter.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I see he is making an Isolate in about 3-4 weeks. According to Twitter.
I think that is a little ironic. Here is a quote from Marc about WPI/WPH

"Some people look at Whey and say “Isolate and Hydrolosates cost more but work better”. Well, they are wrong. When you over-process whey, you lose some beneficial properties that could be negatively affecting your gains."

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

"Some people look at Whey and say “Isolate and Hydrolosates cost more but work better”. Well, they are wrong. When you over-process whey, you lose some beneficial properties that could be negatively affecting your gains."
My guess for the ISO is to help those who are 100% lactose to take it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I mix my whey with milk to create a casein and whey blend. I prefer shakes to baking so the need for a specific blend is reduced.

:D

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established

He basically stated that so many people were asking him to make one so why wouldn't he if its gonna sell regardless