cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Saw this posted on another site...

Serving size: 2 capsules
30 Servings

Hemerocallis Fulva (Flower) Extract 200mg
Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract (95% Forskolin) (**ForsLean) 50mg

Will AA F95 be going away and this replacing it under the PES name? Insider dropping?

Very excited about Coops corner on the Fulva

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, interesting. What side did you see this on? I'd be curious.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the added ingredient for strength or fat loss?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A write-up for Hemerocallis Fulva will be done soon for everyone.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
In i have been wondering whats happened to AA

forskolin_95__01710.1436302712.1280.1280.png

loving the new label, im guessing pes will take over the line with the "superior essentials" line hnnnng

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can buy it on Nutriverse for 20% off by using coupon code "FORSKOLIN20" http://www.nutri-verse.com/forskolin-95-by-pes/

"Expected release date is 13th Jul 2015
"

You can buy, but will not ship for a week correct?

Write-up should be done by then. Looking forward to it. Not only does SHIFT give you a solid F95 product, this stand alone will be a great product to stack with various other options on the line (Alphamine/Norco) etc

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta say, for how much I loved shift, this is a perfect addition

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sexy product, sexy label. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^didnt realize I was beaten to the punch by _Nutriverse :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
nice one :) perfect to add to the shift as booneman77 said ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
there is also the addiction of one more ingredient....... is there any more info about it? of course I can find info about that ingredient online but I meant id you guy from PES could provide more details.

thanks
cubsfan815 hey mate I have sent you a pm :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Is the AA F95 going away? One of the reasons I liked it was that I was able to spread my 100mg dosage throughout the day, and allowed for greater flexibility if I was taking something else with Forskolin

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there is also the addiction of one more ingredient....... is there any more info about it? of course I can find info about that ingredient online but I meant id you guy from PES could provide more details.

thanks
cubsfan815 hey mate I have sent you a pm :)
There will be a write-up coming soon.

Is the AA F95 going away? One of the reasons I liked it was that I was able to spread my 100mg dosage throughout the day, and allowed for greater flexibility if I was taking something else with Forskolin
You'll be able to spread doses with F-95+ as well. Each cap contains 25mg of 95% forskolin (50mg per 2 cap serving).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any way this can reach UK too?
At the moment, America is the only place to purchase.

It will be made available to our European distributors though. They tend to place larger, infrequent orders (save on freight costs) so it is hard to say when.

Yes, this will be replacing the AS one.

You can still split the dosing accordingly. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
At the moment, America is the only place to purchase.

It will be made available to our European distributors though. They tend to place larger, infrequent orders (save on freight costs) so it is hard to say when.

Yes, this will be replacing the AS one.

You can still split the dosing accordingly. :)
I could stress so much the UK reseller like I did for alphamine so we have it here too ahahah :) thanks mate

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shift gave you 34mg of Forskolin as oppose to this is 50mg right ?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
You'll be able to spread doses with F-95+ as well. Each cap contains 25mg of 95% forskolin (50mg per 2 cap serving).
Ah missed that, my bad. Love a pwo and post F95 dose. Perfecto!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could stress so much the UK reseller like I did for alphamine so we have it here too ahahah :) thanks mate
Requesting it now would be a good idea.

They are finalising their order now so is likely going to happen in the next few days. :)

Vj63

Banned
Awards
Is the added ingredient for strength or fat loss?
Fat loss.

Hemerocallis Fulva is a daylilly, it is the same stuff that was used several years ago in Oxyelite pro dmaa-free version.
I'm sure that PES will tell us that they are using a much superior extract in their product.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

They are finalising their order now so is likely going to happen in the next few days. :)
done!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

Hi Chris,

We will be getting the new flavours in at some point but unfortunately we dont have an exact date of when this will be.

Kind Regards,

A*** Ba*****
Customer Service Representative
Preda*****n | Unit 1 | Triang***** | Oa***** | Birs***| W******

so............ no way...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Chris,

We will be getting the new flavours in at some point but unfortunately we dont have an exact date of when this will be.

Kind Regards,

A*** Ba*****
Customer Service Representative
Preda*****n | Unit 1 | Triang***** | Oa***** | Birs***| W******

so............ no way...
Keep with it and stay patient brosef. The time will come!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry for my lack of knowledge but what exactly does F95 do?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
sorry for my lack of knowledge but what exactly does F95 do?
AN website

Forskolin is most well-known for its strong ability to raise cAMP, a key signaling molecule in hormone pathways. Forskolin has a wide variety of additional benefits. The vast amount of uses for Forskolin have turned it into a popular ingredient in multiple industries from bodybuilding and sports, to health and anti-aging.
We offer 95% pure forskolin (ForsLean®), the most pure you will find, licensed from the patent holders Sabinsa Corp. Other extracts are typically 10-40% pure and bring along many complaints of indigestion and nauseua. We welcome everyone people to see why 95% pure is the best on the market.
- See more at: http://analyzedsupplements.com/forsk-95.html#sthash.6Nnjqyhw.dpuf

Thelux14

Awards
could i stack this with anabeta elite and still put on bulk? or is this more for just people who are cutting and i should get pure F95 with out the added product?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could i stack this with anabeta elite and still put on bulk? or is this more for just people who are cutting and i should get pure F95 with out the added product?
Should be fine in that situation. Added cAMP benefits shouldn't have negative implications on a bulk.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I personally stack it with anabeta elite too and it can be stacked with almost everything on cutting and bulking cycles. Just pay attention if you have gastric issues take it with food but it would be better with empty stomach. At least his is my experience, let's wait for some rep ;)

Thelux14

Awards
thanks for the ideas on how to take it. ill also wait for a rep to speak up about it.. very much would like to add this to when i bulk in 2 weeks.

Thelux14

Awards
just placed my order. well in the middle of it now. for 2 bottles. :) plus anabeta elite bottle. so now i can run for 8 weeks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
just placed my order. well in the middle of it now. for 2 bottles. :) plus anabeta elite bottle. so now i can run for 8 weeks
Gainz Gainz everywhere ha!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could stack it with AnaBeta Elite on a bulk if you wanted. Shift will help boost your metabolic rate, increase cAMP, and increase thyroid function, all of which would be helpful on a bulk. Shift or Forskolin-95+ ran along side AnaBeta Elite for a bulk would be helpful.

Do know that Shift will cause some appetite suppression though. AnaBeta Elite can help increase hunger but not everyone will notice it.

Thelux14

Awards
i actually am an ex fat guy and i have 0 hunger issues so the added hunger is actually making me nervous, i could eat every 20 mins as it is. lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i actually am an ex fat guy and i have 0 hunger issues so the added hunger is actually making me nervous, i could eat every 20 mins as it is. lol
As kbayne mentioned, you may not notice an increase in hunger at all. I personally don't experience any change in appetite.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I cannot use ABE cutting, i have tried and can't stop eating when i use it, and notice a big difference in my appetite when im off it to, not that this will happen with everyone but, for me 4000-3500 calories on ABE is the perfect match for that type of hunger. it mostly makes me crave carbs lol so if you do respond very well with it's appetite increases, then Shift and Forskolin 95 together would be ideal over ABE + Shift.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Interesting, I may try some shift on my bulk of it could combat the ABE hunger. I must be a hyper responder or something because I literally feel unsatisfied with 4000+ when I'm on it.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting, I may try some shift on my bulk of it could combat the ABE hunger. I must be a hyper responder or something because I literally feel unsatisfied with 4000+ when I'm on it.
Never got huner pains from ABE but OG anabeta was the worse hunger and thirst I have ever experienced.