What am I missing to maximize gains?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, bottom line is nutrition, training and rest will make up the bulk of things for you.

But beyond that, if you're looking at supplements, what you have listed are certainly good options. I wouldn't necessarily use the creatine on the days you're using the Out Lift, since it has it in there already, but it has solid ingredients -- just be cautious of the 350mg caffeine in there (wouldn't bother me, but is high to some).

Not that I'm suggesting you need more, but if you were looking at anything else, Ergonine, a good multi-vitamin, and MyoSynergy (the Elite version just released) are all good options. And then obviously depending on specific goals/situations other things could be advocated.

But again, this is all a small drop in the bucket compared to the nutrition, training and adequate rest all being in place.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Some of the more popular(and effective) supplements available are ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor), Epi (Vital Labs Epi 2.0, EP1C, Follidrone), PA (Cutler Nutrition King, Fearn Lecithin Granules), and many other natty anabolics/formulas... AlphaMax obviously being a good choice :D amongst others as well as AnaBeta, etc.

Seeing as you didn't really explain your goals, I'm not going to just helplessly try to recommend stacks, but you can research them individually and see what best suits your goals.. Or tell us and we'd be glad to help :D

dougeefreshh

Awards
Some of the more popular(and effective) supplements available are ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor), Epi (Vital Labs Epi 2.0, EP1C, Follidrone), PA (Cutler Nutrition King, Fearn Lecithin Granules), and many other natty anabolics/formulas... AlphaMax obviously being a good choice :D amongst others as well as AnaBeta, etc.

Seeing as you didn't really explain your goals, I'm not going to just helplessly try to recommend stacks, but you can research them individually and see what best suits your goals.. Or tell us and we'd be glad to help :D
Just trying to add lean muscle

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Just trying to add lean muscle
My favorite combo right now is Epi, AlphaMax, and PA. There is an array of epicatechin products available (some of the more popular as I mentioned are Follidrone/Follidrex, Epi 2.0, Ep1C). AlphaMax brings you a combination of great ingredients including forskolin and arimistane which are both great for adding LBM, as well as a test boosting complex. And PA can be cheaply inserted into your supplement arsenal by purchasing Fearn Lecithin Granules for like 8$

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great overall suggestion from MidwestBeast.

Although your preworkout has creatine, Ergonine specializes in lean muscle gain among other things. Creatine, Betaine and Ferulic acid will all help provide strength and lean muscle gains.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Staples you can add: betaine and LCLT.

More pump for pre-workout: agmatine, GMS, and/or nitrates.

Not much more you can do as far as effective staple/pre-workout ingredients. Other than that, and if money is right, you can throw in the occassional natty cycles such as ArA + ABE, ArA + AlphaMax, ArA + whatever else.

dougeefreshh

Awards
My favorite combo right now is Epi, AlphaMax, and PA. There is an array of epicatechin products available (some of the more popular as I mentioned are Follidrone/Follidrex, Epi 2.0, Ep1C). AlphaMax brings you a combination of great ingredients including forskolin and arimistane which are both great for adding LBM, as well as a test boosting complex. And PA can be cheaply inserted into your supplement arsenal by purchasing Fearn Lecithin Granules for like 8$
Whats PA stand for?

Is anafuse a good epi product?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Whats PA stand for?

Is anafuse a good epi product?
Phosphatidic Acid, it's a natural anabolic

Well, it's hard to say. It's a prop blend. Judging that VL has another Epi product I'd guess they'd make this stackable... So it could be on the low side. How are you enjoying it?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been consistently training and how is your grip on the nutrition aspect?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on how long you've been training. Should someone who just started in the today hop on to xgels,-Epi and a bunch of natty anabolics? Nah. You're gonna maximize your gains from a strict diet, progressive overload and recovery.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It all depends on how long you've been training. Should someone who just started in the today hop on to xgels,-Epi and a bunch of natty anabolics? Nah. You're gonna maximize your gains from a strict diet, progressive overload and recovery.
Exactly. Also, products in my opinion, should be ran solo first before stacked with X, Y, and Z

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Well, bottom line is nutrition, training and rest will make up the bulk of things for you.

But beyond that, if you're looking at supplements, what you have listed are certainly good options. I wouldn't necessarily use the creatine on the days you're using the Out Lift, since it has it in there already, but it has solid ingredients -- just be cautious of the 350mg caffeine in there (wouldn't bother me, but is high to some).

Not that I'm suggesting you need more, but if you were looking at anything else, Ergonine, a good multi-vitamin, and MyoSynergy (the Elite version just released) are all good options. And then obviously depending on specific goals/situations other things could be advocated.

But again, this is all a small drop in the bucket compared to the nutrition, training and adequate rest all being in place.
agree with this, put a big focus on your nutrition workout your macros or at least a soild diet you can stick with that will ensure you a small surplus, followed with progressive overload in your training each week and your good to go :)

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Also, products in my opinion, should be ran solo first before stacked with X, Y, and Z
True, how would someone know what works for them if they're taking 2 different things(ex: ara,pa) at the same time. If the both promote strength and you get a boost in strength you wouldn't know which you'd need to re buy and you'd be spending a lot more then you need to

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I would say natural anabolic would be the way to go but I would try any supp solo first before stacking so u know how u react to it.