Planning next natty run

luke93

Awards
So I have about a 5 weeks left in my anafuse 12 week run. I have been running pes erase with it since the 1st day so I have about a week left in that. 2 weeks ago I added Ergonine and alphamine in to the cycle. Overall so far I have seen strength gains, increased endurance, vascularity, and thinning out. I wanted to know what would be a good natty supp to begin after this cycle ends. I have another tub of ergonine left and was thinking about stacking that with anabeta elite for two months when when my anafuse cycle ends. Would this be okay? or should I take a break for four weeks before beginning?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

luke93

Awards
Glad you're enjoying your anafuse run. It's good stuff for sure. As far as Abe you can jump right in.

What are your goals?

Abe, x gels, ergonine would make a great stack. Nice strength and mass gains with those 3; it's a board favorite (and for Good reason)see the thread below for dosing.
I'm mainly looking to keep adding strength while shedding some fat. I'm having great recomp results right now. Would I buy two bottles each for a xgel abe run?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, should be fine to keep rolling just like you suggested. You don't necessarily need a break from -epi, but taking a small one while utilizing ABE should continue yielding solid results for you.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
ABE/AlphaMax/PA :D

The forskolin in AlphaMax will definitely help you hit your recomp goals, not to mention the 75mg of arimistane will keep you nice and dry for the summer, playa

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For Recomp nothing works better than UR-Spray. Just expensive as you will need 4 bottles for an 8 week run which will run you $160

I am currently running ABE, UR-Spray, and PA. Expensive but it has honestly been the best natural stack and closest natty stack to gear I have run. Also, 2 weeks into ultimate T but that's too soon to really give any impressions on it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That good huh? I used a single bottle of pump spray and didn't notice much. Just read ur spray has 25% more Arginine Ursolic Acetate. Might get a couple of both and use a few extra pumps wen I use the pump spray dosage.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE/AlphaMax/PA :D

The forskolin in AlphaMax will definitely help you hit your recomp goals, not to mention the 75mg of arimistane will keep you nice and dry for the summer, playa
This is an option, along with AlphaMax and X-Gels. However, if you do decide on AlphaMax I would take some time off before running it since you have been running Erase Pro for 12 weeks.

I have never ran ABE and AlphaMax together, but it seems like it would result in a nice recomp. AlphaMax and ArA is great. The pumps from the ArA and the drying out and leaning out from AlphaMax make one look amazing. If you are at a small maintenance, like I was for both of my runs with that stack, expect a small increase in weight, awesome vascularity, and a slightly slimmer waist, even with the weight gain.

If you go with ArA, the number of bottles you need will depend on how much you dose. I would not go over 2g though, 8 pills daily. The cost to benefit ratio is not worth it. I would run it at 1g for a while and then bump up to 1.5g.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That good huh? I used a single bottle of pump spray and didn't notice much. Just read ur spray has 25% more
Arginine Ursolic Acetate. Might get a couple of both and use a few extra pumps wen I use the pump spray dosage.
Yeah let's put it this way, I did a 1.5 year blast and cruise. I started UR spray during the week before PCT and I am still making gains in size and strength a couple of months after and I am currently now up 6lbs from my heaviest weight on cycle and a bit leaner.

One bottle of Punp Spray would not be enough to notice anything IMO. I cover my body in UR twice a day so each bottle lasts about two weeks. Everytime I run it, I feel let down the first 3 weeks even though I know it works because I dont notice much. However, around the 4th week out of nowhere it has me doing a double take in the mirror. Fat loss while increasing size and an all day muscle fullness. I haven't gotten off of it for nearly 3 months and don't plan on stopping until the end of summer when I will take a month or two off.

The effects get better the longer you use it. 6 weeks in is where it gets really good.

luke93

Awards
Im only running erase regular for 8 weeks so wouldnt alphamax be a no go cuz i have been runnin erase and they both effect estrogen? I think im gonna do abe and xgels for two months with e9..how many bottles would be recxomended for two months? Also what types of side effects should i be aware of?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im only running erase regular for 8 weeks so wouldnt alphamax be a no go cuz i have been runnin erase and they both effect estrogen? I think im gonna do abe and xgels for two months with e9..how many bottles would be recxomended for two months? Also what types of side effects should i be aware of?
You could run AlphaMax for 4 weeks without a break, however, I personally would take at least a 4 week break between running Erase Pro and AlphaMax. Also, it is ideal to run AlphaMax for a full 8 weeks. I wouldn't suggest running Erase Pro for 8 weeks and then AlphaMax for 8 weeks without a break.

The ArA should be ran for 50 training days. How many days per week do you train?

luke93

Awards
Im following shortcut to size currently so four days a week and i run and do bodyweight stuff on days off. 4-5 days a week

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im following shortcut to size currently so four days a week and i run and do bodyweight stuff on days off. 4-5 days a week
So if you dose ArA at 1g throughout the 50 days, you will need 2 bottles if training at 4 days per week and 3 bottles if training 5 days. If you purchase 3 bottles, you will have some left over. You could either save them for another run or start dosing at 1g and then move to 1.25 or 1.5 and figure out when to sart that so you do not have any left over.

luke93

Awards
If i run ara and abe together should i get two bottles each?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i run ara and abe together should i get two bottles each?
Once again, for ArA it depends on how mny days you are going to train and how high of a dose you want to run it at. See my post above yours.

luke93

Awards
Once again, for ArA it depends on how mny days you are going to train and how high of a dose you want to run it at. See my post above yours.
Ok cool didnt see that thanks. If i havent run either before should i just run one first before runnin both?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool didnt see that thanks. If i havent run either before should i just run one first before runnin both?
Personally, I would. That way you can see if and how you respond to both products. That will help you determine if you should purchase them again in the future and what you could stack it with.

Another option is if you run ABE for 8 weeks, you could run it for 4, and then introduce the ArA at the 5th week. You should be able to see how your body responds to ABE and then you can see ArA works by itself when you're off the ABE. I would probably just run them solo first. Both products have good feedback when ran solo.

luke93

Awards
Personally, I would. That way you can see if and how you respond to both products. That will help you determine if you should purchase them again in the future and what you could stack it with.

Another option is if you run ABE for 8 weeks, you could run it for 4, and then introduce the ArA at the 5th week. You should be able to see how your body responds to ABE and then you can see ArA works by itself when you're off the ABE. I would probably just run them solo first. Both products have good feedback when ran solo.
Which one would u reccomend for a solo run. Going to buy two bottles and make it a 2 month run

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are both good for bulking. I would go with ABE for a lean bulk and ArA for a more traditional bulk. I will let the reps help you with which would be better for your current goals.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I second this. Run them stand alone first.

Check out this thread when you run ArA: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

There are some great deal on x gels floating around as well.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE + X Gels seems to be a really popular stack now. Lots of guys really liking that stack. For me, ArA is probably my favorite non-hormonal product to run.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't already looked into a 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin product, id suggest looking into it :D

BPS just released a topical Laxogenin product which has been shown to have better bio-availability than its oral counterpart!

check it out right now on the BPS website, a fairly cheap price as well at $29.99 as an introductory offer. a lot of other laxogenin products range at or above $40

Sorry I cant post a link for you just yet but maybe one of the other guys or BPS reps can help me out :)

luke93

Awards
I think i'm gonna go with ABE or x gels. Any side effects from any of these to expect? Going to stack it with ergonoine and possibly alphamax after i take a 4 week break from erase.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I think i'm gonna go with ABE or x gels. Any side effects from any of these to expect? Going to stack it with ergonoine and possibly alphamax after i take a 4 week break from erase.
ABE: hunger more than likely
X-Gels: DOMS (more intense) and occasional joint pain. but nothing real bad actually.

other than that the only side effects ive experienced were gains...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE: hunger more than likely
X-Gels: DOMS (more intense) and occasional joint pain. but nothing real bad actually.

other than that the only side effects ive experienced were gains...
It should be noted that the ArA DOMS are really dependent on the user. I know I do not get any additional DOMS. Several other members do not as well. On the other hand, some people get really bad DOMS from it.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
It should be noted that the ArA DOMS are really dependent on the user. I know I do not get any additional DOMS. Several other members do not as well. On the other hand, some people get really bad DOMS from it.
Good call^ also DOMS can be dependent on the dosage as well. I know some users experienced mild at 1g but bumping up to 1.5g and suddenly it was 100x worse.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DOMS is the biggest reported side effect from ArA. At 1g pre workout i did not experience DOMS. At 1.5 i rarely experienced DOMS. At 2g was the point at which it became a slight issue. ABE... not really anything for me or huge issues for others.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but it's (regularly) out of stock. Where can it be purchased?
They have been better about keeping it in stock at prototype. If for whatever reason it's out of stock when I need it I just order pump spray to hold me over until UR is restocked

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah let's put it this way, I did a 1.5 year blast and cruise. I started UR spray during the week before PCT and I am still making gains in size and strength a couple of months after and I am currently now up 6lbs from my heaviest weight on cycle and a bit leaner.

One bottle of Punp Spray would not be enough to notice anything IMO. I cover my body in UR twice a day so each bottle lasts about two weeks. Everytime I run it, I feel let down the first 3 weeks even though I know it works because I dont notice much. However, around the 4th week out of nowhere it has me doing a double take in the mirror. Fat loss while increasing size and an all day muscle fullness. I haven't gotten off of it for nearly 3 months and don't plan on stopping until the end of summer when I will take a month or two off.

The effects get better the longer you use it. 6 weeks in is where it gets really good.
you usually give good honest reviews on supps, i will check out pump spray!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was cool for pumps when I used the single bottle but I didn't notice much in terms of body composition with just one bottle. Just got these 6 today. Two ABE and two Pump spray from strong and ur spray from proto. This better be good cat ;)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436654156.639125.jpg

In case anyone wanted to order :)

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/pump-spray-by-e-pharm

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anabeta-elite-by-pes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was cool for pumps when I used the single bottle but I didn't notice much in terms of body composition with just one bottle. Just got these 6 today. Two ABE and two Pump spray from strong and ur spray from proto. This better be good cat ;) View attachment 121395

thanks for the update, i agree at least 2 bottles of pump spray is needed to really put it to the test-at least according to CD!!!!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you are enjoying that nice lean feeling a good stack could be something like this.

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/supplement-stacks/endosurge-turbo-pes-erase-stack.html

You'll have a nice lean bulk and the erase will get looking nice and lean.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man I try to give as honest of feedback as possible because I have wasted far too much money on overhyped supps that didn't do crap for me.

However, I would suggest UR-Spray over pump spray. The extra UR content seems to make a good difference. the 4 week mark is when you start to notice it so that the only downside is price. Then again Id rather spend the money on something that works

Another good option is to use UR-Spray for one application and the. Pump PreWorkout on workout days

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was cool for pumps when I used the single bottle but I didn't notice much in terms of body composition with just one bottle. Just got these 6 today. Two ABE and two Pump spray from strong and ur spray from proto. This better be good cat ;) View attachment 121395

I really hope you like it man please keep me posted on progress. When do you start?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man I try to give as honest of feedback as possible because I have wasted far too much money on overhyped supps that didn't do crap for me.

However, I would suggest UR-Spray over pump spray. The extra UR content seems to make a good difference. the 4 week mark is when you start to notice it so that the only downside is price. Then again Id rather spend the money on something that works
i agree as long as the price isn't too extravagant. i will give UR-SPRAY a try.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree as long as the price isn't too extravagant. i will give UR-SPRAY a try.
It's 80 bucks for 2 bottles which is about a 4 week supply give or take. So a whole two month run would be 160. However, that's the same most people run to do an ABE/erase pro stack for 2 months or most other two natty supps stacked

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's 80 bucks for 2 bottles which is about a 4 week supply give or take. So a whole two month run would be 160. However, that's the same most people run to do an ABE/erase pro stack for 2 months or most other two natty supps stacked
you sold me...i might pm you on ocassion with questions, i want to get it right!!!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you sold me...i might pm you on ocassion with questions, i want to get it right!!!
Feel free I will be happy to help. I would also check out the UR-spray thread on the ask patrick Arnold su forum at another popular site. If you don't know what I'm talking about pm me and I will link you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Feel free I will be happy to help. I would also check out the UR-spray thread on the ask patrick Arnold su forum at another popular site. If you don't know what I'm talking about pm me and I will link you
GOOD INFO...thank you!!

luke93

Awards
if i got two x gels, and one bottle of anabeta elite and runned 4 capsules a day x gels with two capsules a day of abe with e9 everyday would it be worth it? or should i only add abe if its two bottles worth?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if i got two x gels, and one bottle of anabeta elite and runned 4 capsules a day x gels with two capsules a day of abe with e9 everyday would it be worth it? or should i only add abe if its two bottles worth?
Only run it with two bottles. Doesn't really kick in until the 4 week mark

luke93

Awards
i think i might go for it. anyone know of cheap quality protein powders i can buy in big quanities? using pes select now and love it but always looking for cheap alternatives

luke93

Awards
How will Ara be with cardio? I read that it increases muscle soreness and inflammation. Due to my sport i will be running in practice a lot so I was wondering if this wouldnt be a good option?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I honestly don't notice it all that much. It's not that bad - nothing debilitating - and I've used ara for years.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increased DOMS varies from person to person, but over the years I've seen many more people comment that they didn't see much, if any, increased DOMS over people that say they did and personally, I've not noticed any increased soreness myself...

luke93

Awards
I decided on just getting two bottles of ABE and more protein vs xgels because I havent tried xgels or ABE solo. it should be here by the 1st...in which i will have about 4 weeks left of anafuse remaining. 4 capsules a day should be okay to stack with anafuse for a month?