Morning:
2 of each: 1 andro + 4 andro + cycle support

Evening:
2 of each: 1 andro + 4 andro + cycle support

Each andro capsule is 50mg.
Total of each andro: 200mg per day.
Running the cycle for 30 days.

PCT After that: PCT 3X + test booster.

Will be my first cycle with phoromones and I want to dip my feet at the water and not drown :)

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
before you take anything, you need to read about using a serm in pct.

peyton22

Awards
100mg of each 1аndro and 4 andro is way too low. The minium effective dosage is at least 300mg of 1andro and 400mg of 4andro for at least 8weeks along with proper pct on hand

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
From everything I read I saw that serm isn't needed with low dosages of 1+4 andro like I'm planning.

Isn't that correct?

peyton22

Awards
100mg per day of each is a waist of the product. If you search more on internet and read some real reviews and articles you will find out that effectiveness starts from at least 300mg for 1-ad and 400mg for 4-ad. Consider the fact that 4-ad needs higher dosage in the range of 500-800mg. 4 weeks is extremely short cycle for these mild compounds. They start to work from week 3

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Like everyone said triple dose that amount and lengthen the cycle to twice as long. 1&4andro does need to be dosed higher. I'm on TD and sublingual and I'm up to 525mg on 4ad

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
The dosage I meant is "200mg a day each" meaning the total is 400mg a day not 200mg.

But ok - taken the advice I will up the dosage.

What do you guys think of the pct?

PCT 3X + test booster
Is it enough?

Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
personally i would try to pick up a serm and run that as well. Nolva or clomid would work.

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
I have a way of getting nolva,
how much should I take and how to split the dosage through the PCT ?

and should I get nolva 10mg or 20mg?

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
take the Novla @20/20/10/10. I'm nowhere near as experienced as most of these guys but I know enough to tell you never run anything that will mess with your hormones with out a serm. I started a run of 1-andro and epiandro at 300mgs each ed. I stopped after a week due to a death of a good friend, but I will tell you that I was feeling lethargic as all heck just after a week. Everyone reacts different. A serm will help you get your body back to normal faster than an otc test booster, that means you will have a greater chance of keeping your gains.

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
hi again, sorry for the delay.

so please help me get a conclusion from this thread,
I can do like 400mg 1-andro and 400mg 4-andro a day for 8 weeks.

in order to do that with andro pills of 50mg I need 8 pills a day each.
if every bottle is 60 pills then for 60 days (8 weeks) i need 8 bottles of each.
and cycle support and pct.

is that correct?
that's sounds like a huge pile of money ~_~

assuming each andro bottle including shipping will cost around 50$
so 16 bottles will cost 800$
and that's without cycle support and pct.

is that crazy or is that normal?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
No need for a SERM... When did this start? Because PH's are banned now we want to push a SERM based PCT for a DHEA cycle? lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No need for a SERM... When did this start? Because PH's are banned now we want to push a SERM based PCT for a DHEA cycle? lol
This started when guys with no bloodwork pre and post PCT started just spewing what others were saying, and so the cycle continued...