YOUR favorite GDA? recommend me something :D

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Used slin sane recently for about 8 weeks, managed to keep me pretty lean while i was eating like garbage towards the end of the semester. Needing to pick up another to help do the same while i approach 350g carbs on heavy training days.

Liked glycobol in the past but it got real expensive
anything better than slinsane?!

Looking for something I can run 12 weeks of that wont break the bank :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new slintensity and burn 24. Both great. Also look into defuse if you're going to be consuming a large amount of unnecessary calories ;) I use both slintensity and defuse on days like today when I want to pig out and not be a total heffer. Seems to do the trick.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
performax will be launching our slinmax soon, I don't know how long but last I heard it was ~4weeks

burn24 is a good choice that's currently on the market

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
performax will be launching our slinmax soon, I don't know how long but last I heard it was ~4weeks

burn24 is a good choice that's currently on the market
Excited to see what you guys have come up with in this GDA.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you can find recompadrol, that's always been far and away my number 1.

Otherwise, I've liked AP(great for low carb to carb up days pre workout) and glycophase(for smaller carb meals) as well as heard nothing but great things about burn24

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
You could use agmatine + na-r-ala if you are trying to keep it inexpensive.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used slin sane recently for about 8 weeks, managed to keep me pretty lean while i was eating like garbage towards the end of the semester. Needing to pick up another to help do the same while i approach 350g carbs on heavy training days.

Why do you need a gda at 350g per day?

Bulk cinnamon comes to mind with actual data behind it.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
You could use agmatine + na-r-ala if you are trying to keep it inexpensive.
How effective is agmatine as a GDA? can someone compare it ?
I use gymnema sylvestre thinking of adding banaba or just use Berberine(the only ingredient in yellow gold?)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Since you have used Glycobol and SlinSane i would suggest

Recompadrol (if you can get a bottle)
Anabolic Pump
Burn 24 (have not used)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have only ever used one of these products and could not really tell any effects from it ???

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for......

Recompadrol (awesome)
Burn24 (very good)
Na-r-Ala (this has always been my favorite)
Anabolic Pump (it was just okay)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Boerhaavia Diffusa - especially given its other positive effects on estrogen, cortisol and immune function.

snu22

snu22

Awards
Another vote for NA-R-ALA. Has a long half-life too, something like 17-20 hours!

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
My best experiences have come from Burn 24 and Nforce. Those are the only two I have used consistently though. I have some Na r ala and picking up some slintensity soon. Diffuse is awesome to be used sparingly on days that it's tough to track or just special occasions.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Why do you need a gda at 350g per day?

Bulk cinnamon comes to mind with actual data behind it.
currently in a carb cycling/recomp phase trying to lose some more fat and anything over 300g and I feel like a bloated pile of crap all day :D

Thanks guys Ill tally up the suggestions!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Blue Star's Glycodrive for about a month now and i've noticed a huge difference. Not just in the way of looks but i could/can FEEL it working too. I used to feel tired and like **** after a high carb meal but since using this i feel fine.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
How effective is agmatine as a GDA? can someone compare it ?
I use gymnema sylvestre thinking of adding banaba or just use Berberine(the only ingredient in yellow gold?)
Lots of people vouch for agmatine in this thread
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/268095-best-single-ingredient.html however berberine is still a go to for a lot of people for GDA, I'm partial to agmatine for it's neuroprotective potential.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of people vouch for agmatine in this thread
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/268095-best-single-ingredient.html however berberine is still a go to for a lot of people for GDA, I'm partial to agmatine for it's neuroprotective potential.
I love agmatine for a GDA as well.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love agmatine for a GDA as well.
Agmatine is a daily staple for me. It can be used as a gda but won't bring me into low blood sugar. Which is a HUGE plus.

Bulk cinnamon extract on the other hand....yipes.

R-ala or na variant is too much for me.

It amazes me how many people think going hypoglycemic is feeling healthy and/or is healthy when in fact it can not only negatively affect performance but health as well.

It's a balance and blood sugar is not the enemy.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Recompadrol and Slin-sane for me (Maybe an older version of SS). Glycobol and Glycophase didn't do much for me :(

As mentioned Performax Labs will be having a new GDA launching soon :D Also if 12 weeks of forskolin on top of whatever you choose won't hurt

Also agmatine as mentioned is great (and pretty inexpensive)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
lot of great choices in this thread... and i love everything performax offers so Im actually pretty jacked to try that but were gonna probably look into bulk agmatine, something with forskoliin and maybe a product like slinsane or recompadrol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use 500mg agmatine daily every morning, plus another 500mg-1g pre-workout every day that I work out or play basketball. Lately I've been taking 200mg Na-R-ALA pre-bed, but in the past I've always liked adding it along with Slintensity pre-carb meal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm just weary that if it activates AMPk it will prevent muscle mass gains.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Speak to me about GW im not really one who does the abbreviations :D

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm just weary that if it activates AMPk it will prevent muscle mass gains.
I would attest that it prevents muscle wasting while cutting

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Darnit I'm talking myself out to taking it. I hate this stuff on a low cal diet. It's like I'm a walking zombie.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
pyrobatt

In a rat model, AMPk activation has been shown to suppress protein synthesis by down regulating another molecular target called the mammalian target of rapomyacin, or mTOR which is heavily involved in protein synthesis.

Bolster, DR. AMP-activated protein kinase supresses protein synthesis in rat skeletal muscle through down-regulated mammalian target of rapomyacin (mTOR) signaling. J Biol Chem (2002) 277: 23977-23980.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
But probably bad if your goal is gaining weight though since you will not be in anabolic state
I would say there are better things to take while bulking. But a great tool to have in other situation, however I have read about people using it on a cut to limit fat gain but that can be done through proper dieting anyway so why not use it where it shines

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I picked up two bottles of GW (Cardarine) from Olympus UK, gonna be using them on this recomp/cut. just dosing at 7mg for two weeks then 14mg for the next 4. I still think ill be able to gain muscle while losing fat. Shall I log it..? Ill be combining it with x-gels. and at the end of the month alphamax. would that be something you guys would be interested in seeing logged together?

Ill be tracking macros including pics and workouts in the log.. currently sitting at about 3k calories so yeah once it arrives let me know and ill log it and be your guys' guinea pig

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all like GW that much? The posts from several other boards are very mixed at best.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Partition-MD ....It seems to be good, a broad-spectrum blend + Super Berberine Cyclo-Dextrin complex and penetration enhancer through Sodium Caprate
It could work very well...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am looking forward to giving GW a Run !

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
You guys made me cancel my order on that GW. I've been reading some labs and it seemed fairly good. A lot of lipid balance/blood pressure changes for the better but not a lot as far as "results" go.

Still wondering why all the hate :)

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
You guys made me cancel my order on that GW. I've been reading some labs and it seemed fairly good. A lot of lipid balance/blood pressure changes for the better but not a lot as far as "results" go.

Still wondering why all the hate :)
maybe because theres lots of evidence of it causing cancer? ive seen companies talk about staying away from it, then proceed to sell it simply because people want it anyways. lol

considering you can easily lose 1-2lbs a week taking nothing, or even simple combos with yohimbine, to me, theres not a lot of value in taking "risks" simply to burn fat.