T2 and Yohimbine - help brehs

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Alright so I haven't looked too much into cutting supps in awhile, but T2 has recently sparked an interest with me - and I wanted a little insight from some experienced brahs. What's the go-to dose here 300+? Also what is the difference between 3,3 and 3,5? I'm looking at 2 products right now - 1 with 100mcg 3,3 and 3,5 and 1 with just 100mcg 3,3... I saw some people say 3,5 made them lethargic and ****

And then how do you think I should dose this with Y? I'm a little light-hearted (had an ER trip from heart palpitations in Dec bc I took a pre w/ unlabeled stims and think I have some anxiety in my head from it still), but I should be able to adjust... Obviously I'll work my way and stay where I feel comfortable, but what would be a normal dose for this stack (I have allmax Y which is 3mg Y - .5mg Alpha-Y) so 7-10mg Y 300-400 mcg T2? Thanks brahs, appreciate any insight

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I personally have heard nothing but good things about T2. I have some from Mind and Muscle. Will start using it soon. If you have questions ask one of my fellow M&M reps NurseGray, cheftepesh1 or MARK_ as to the effectiveness.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I personally have heard nothing but good things about T2. I have some from Mind and Muscle. Will start using it soon. If you have questions ask one of my fellow M&M reps NurseGray, CHEFtepesh or MARK_ as to the effectiveness.
Thanks brah! Hopefully these guys can help me set everything up

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Those 3 guys are all reps at Mind and Muscle too and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Have a good 4th bro.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea man you could try some alpha T2 by pes as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used T2 from Mind & Muscle, I believe it makes a difference but works over a long period of time NurseGray ?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Max dose of our T2 is 300mcg per day in two doses of 150mcg. Our other products which have Y in them would be dosed at 3mg at 3 scoops of wyked 2.1 and 3mg in Rise and Swell. So a total of 6mg per day. Ive taken all at our max doses and experienced great results. Clients didn't start to feel lethargy until 600mcg per day in two doses of 300mcg

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I figured I could answer the T2 part as far as dosing. But I'm researching the benefits of stacking with Yohimbine. I'll get it all perfectly down real soon.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Max dose of our T2 is 300mcg per day in two doses of 150mcg. Our other products which have Y in them would be dosed at 3mg at 3 scoops of wyked 2.1 and 3mg in Rise and Swell. So a total of 6mg per day. Ive taken all at our max doses and experienced great results. Clients didn't start to feel lethargy until 600mcg per day in two doses of 300mcg
So if I ran 3,3 and 3,5 together..... I could run them both at 300mcg congruently?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm not familiar with this 3,3 and 3,5 is this a different product? Explain

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Have you seen the (Rodent) studies showing that there *may* be risks with 3,5-diiodo? 3,3 has a study showing no effect (Rodents again).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24692290

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4272399/

Thus, 3,5-T2 (but not 3,3'-T2) seems to mimic the effects of T3 on serum TSH and GH levels in rats.
:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9651103

I personally wouldn't recommend T2, with all the other fat loss methods out there. But I also know people who think eating like the average Japanese citizen, will have you on Levothyroxine, so... :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
T2 is OK. Nothing miraculous. I ran 2 bottles at around 600 mg/day.