IML Super DMZ 4.0

GymRAt1

Awards
Has anyone had a chance to run this and are there any logs of this? I couldnt seem to find any but seems like a sick product. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ingredients are in link below. All ingredients are great individually and they stack well together-just would probably be a multiple bottle product for a good run (maybe not because of the osta etc-I would think at least two bottles). It's a prop blend and hard to tell amounts but you want at least 300mg of 1-andro daily and that's on the low side.........
They have some logs coming up so keep your eyes peeled. It's new so the verdict is still out. The ingredients are definitely solid though.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-dmz-4-0-by-ironmag-labs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ yep check it out at strong supplement shop!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone had a chance to run this and are there any logs of this? I couldnt seem to find any but seems like a sick product. Any feedback would be appreciated!
To me, it seems pretty underdosed!
If people remember the doses of 1-AD and 4-AD (both 1 step conv. PHs) we are talking about hundreds of mg of each. 2 step conv.PHs such as 1 and 4-DHEA need a pretty high dose too. Funny how companies use low dose of those and deffending it by saying (yes, but we use Y and X ingredients to enhance the bioava.and absorption).
Well i am not saying enhancing ingredients are not working. But it is still underdosed