Supplements for libido

Crazylegs91

Awards
What are some of the best supplements to boost libido during a PED cycle? hcgenerate is already out of the equation because it's too expensive.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could give dermacrine a shot or an otc test booster.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplements for libido ON CYCLE!!

This probably need to get moved to anabolics (just a heads up for future posts) but to answer your question-What these two said. It's great in a lot of different scenarios and yours is one of them. Granted certain compounds and amount of that compound will play a significant roll in libido loss but this can help. Obviously some are much more severe in libido than others. Really glad bps picked it up though.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dermacrine-by-bps

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Get Diesel Sunami worked for me some years ago when I did old school prohormones.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Came in to say dermacrine but looks like the other guys beat me to it :D

Take a look at it around different retailers!

Depending on your weight, youll use somewhere between 3-5 pumps per day. Dermacrine has a full spectrum of goodies when youre on cycle. DHEA is going to help that libido.
Pregnenolone Is basically a precursor to all other steroid hormones your body produces
and whats nice is the chrysin helps with the absorption of the body!

If you haven't tried a topical, now is the time! especially when there are numerous sales going on for the 4th!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Check out AlphaMax, brah. T-booster, anti-e, cortisol control, recomper all in one. It contains 75mg arimistane to help fight e, forskolin which has great recomping effects plus test benefits..... All among 3,4 div and l-dopa (plus vitD3 and zinc) to help increase test :D

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I throw in our Rise and Swell as an option. We recommend this on cycle with our Advance Mass and Cutting stacks. Definitely a boost in the libido department.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't picked up anything yet definitely look into Dermacrine or Sustain Alpha or any other option listed for that matter :D I can get you more info on them if needed!

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Ironchamp HPTA day 5 has kicked in strong for me.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In addition, to some of the other great supplements mentioned...

you could also check out BLR Viron

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
In addition, to some of the other great supplements mentioned...

you could also check out BLR Viron
Currently using this. 5 days on 2 off. loving it

Crazylegs91

Awards
You guys are freaking AWESOME!!!!!! I'm looking into everything you guys listed.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you currently ON a cycle right now? If you are you'll want a "test base" not a test Booster. Dermacrine is great, 4AD and Epiandro would work very well. I've used Androvar while in cycle and libido is CRAZY high.

zendog

Awards
The only test booster that did anything for my libido was the old Deisel Test 2010 stacked with Tsunami or Primordials Sustain Alpha. Used plenty of other test boosters over the years including Dermacrine, HCGenerate and they did absolutely nothing.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great forum with unbiased answers of non-rep people.

One way to answer would be to list the compounds with good libido effects rather than listing products.

The only 2 you want to look into are:

Tribulus
Tribulus.

As far as brand is concerned, I'll let you search for the highest grade, which is not too hard to find with some help of Google.

Dermacrine will shut you down, as any DHEA supplement.

As you posted in supplements rather than anabolics, I assume you are not into such steroidal compounds.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established

One way to answer would be to list the compounds with good libido effects rather than listing products.

Tribulus
Tribulus.

As far as brand is concerned, I'll let you search for the highest grade, which is not too hard to find with some help of Google.

As you posted in supplements rather than anabolics, I assume you are not into such steroidal compounds.
Id suggest you do your research on tribulus before suggesting it...

Reps are here to help and most reps recommended products outside of their own line..

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
For me what worked best was combo of tongkat ali and AI (I liked formestane that is banned now but now we got new OTC AI).

Maybe for guys above 30 what works better than test booster is actually taking a good AI since testosterone:estrogene ratio is key and this gets skewed toward estrogen the older we get.

What didn't work for me - pretty much everything else like tribulus, bulbine...

Or maybe wrong approach is to just take test boosters that just get converted to more estrogen in your body - so key for me is to add to the mix AI.

Overall your best bet is quality mix of diet, sleep and exercise and if you know a naughty girl that knows how to make your brain horny then this is it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are some of the best supplements to boost libido during a PED cycle?
Most of the reps on this forum started out as regular members. There's 2 reasons why they were chosen to be
reps for the company they represent...

1. Before they were a rep, they were really knowledgable & very helpful with other members

2. They personally used the products of the company they rep for, so they believe in them.

Tribulus
Tribulus.

Most Tribulus is bunk.. Period..!!! Most companies do not even have protodioscin or they have very little protodioscin.
There's only 1 company i know of that ever made a high quality Tribulus product and that was SoPharma with Tribestan.

You are correct about Dermacrine, but even though he did post this in the Supplement Section, if you notice the word
I highlighted in RED from his post, he is on performance enhancers currently, so your assumption would be wrong.

And just as iThrow said, most reps here also use other companies products and have no problem recommending
products from other companies that work great. I know I do all the time..!

:bigok:

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of the reps on this forum started out as regular members. There's 2 reasons why they were chosen to be
reps for the company they represent...

1. Before they were a rep, they were really knowledgable & very helpful with other members

2. They personally used the products of the company they rep for, so they believe in them.

Most Tribulus is bunk.. Period..!!! Most companies do not even have protodioscin or they have very little protodioscin.
There's only 1 company i know of that ever made a high quality Tribulus product and that was SoPharma with Tribestan.

You are correct about Dermacrine, but even though he did post this in the Supplement Section, if you notice the word
I highlighted in RED from his post, he is on performance enhancers currently, so your assumption would be wrong.

And just as iThrow said, most reps here also use other companies products and have no problem recommending
products from other companies that work great. I know I do all the time..!

:bigok:

That's the one

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
OP,

Just go to Examine and punch in the following compounds and read the studies/dosages. Then get out the calculator and do some math. A lot of them can be found pretty cheaply.

Maca
Muira Puama
Horny Goat Weed (PDE5 inhibitor, like Yohimbine = Erection helper)
Eurycoma (Tongkat Ali, LongJack)
Various Ginseng's

and even Tribulus (although it was in dudes with low sperm count to begin with).

I'd try a Maca Extract at 1500mg/Day - dirt cheap. Then move to another if that doesn't work. No sense spending a fortune on a kitchen sink if one compound will get the job done.

Also, read what Danes has said (search) about Eurycoma if you decide to go that route.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of these "test boosting" products aren't going to do you and good until you PCT anyway. And since you posted about libido increase while on cycle, I'm going to assume you're on cycle. Most of the advice being given will help when you aren't using exogenous hormones. Add Dermacrine, 4AD, Epiandro, Trest, or some kind of test base to get your libido back. Natty supps generally don't do much on cycle.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Is 4-Dhea a test base? Info I read makes it sound like one.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epiandro isn't a test base.
I'm inclined to disagree as it converts mostly to DHT. Some conversion does occur to test, which isn't a lot, but one could argue that the DHT conversion would make for a solid base. I was using epiandro in an LGD run and my libido was amazing during.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
longjack 100 (tongkat ali)
tribulus
maca
yohimbe if not to sensitive to it
horny goat weed

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, good potential options when you come OFF your cycle.

Vj63

Banned
Awards
All of these "test boosting" products aren't going to do you and good until you PCT anyway. And since you posted about libido increase while on cycle, I'm going to assume you're on cycle. Most of the advice being given will help when you aren't using exogenous hormones. Add Dermacrine, 4AD, Epiandro, Trest, or some kind of test base to get your libido back. Natty supps generally don't do much on cycle.
You get it.
Most of the stuff being recommended is like shooting a tank with a bb gun.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get it.
Most of the stuff being recommended is like shooting a tank with a bb gun.
Well you can't boost test of there's no test to boost. Exogenous intake will shut you down, so natty supps are useless for him at the moment. I feel like some people need to go back and read the original post.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Isn't the point of a 'Test Base' to keep Libido and Well Being up, and Lethargy away? I've also heard that using EpiAndro and 4-AD together, as a 'Base', hits all pathways optimally. I think the name needs a change. "Hormone Base"? "Andro Base"? :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally i like EpiAndro as a test base. Keeps libido up, gives you that alpha feeling, strength is up, and estrogen is down.
Lean and hard all the time :)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally i like EpiAndro as a test base. Keeps libido up, gives you that alpha feeling, strength is up, and estrogen is down.
Finally, someone else on the epiandro train.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
you dirty dog you ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe we can get an answer from the expert... Chuck Diesel ???

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a dmz cycle and used androvar which is just epiandro. Libido was on fire

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished a dmz cycle and used androvar which is just epiandro. Libido was on fire
Yes sir. Androvar is great. The amount of epiandro per bottle is hard to beat.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
2-Step conversion to DHT. Closest 'Real Deal' would be Anavar (Oxandrolone) I believe (hence the marketing name :) )

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A combo of viron for free test and dht
Plus prolactrone to reduce prolactin and increase dopamine
And maybe Exotherm for the ai properties and youlll get added fat burning from all 3.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A combo of viron for free test and dht
Plus prolactrone to reduce prolactin and increase dopamine
And maybe Exotherm for the ai properties and youlll get added fat burning from all 3.
how much would that 'stack' cost?

Demongreat88

Demongreat88

Awards
I have never been on cycle but I do take anti tremor drugs for a tremor I acquired after a stroke- I had a congenital defective aortic valve replaced by a mechanical valve that has peppered my brain with clots. One of them caused a severe tremor if left untreated. The meds affected libido for a while due to their toxicity. I went to the Mayo Clinic and got on better meds. The libido came back. But physically it would take a helluva long time to actually climax. I took all different types of herbs. They were ok. But I ordered yohimbine to get more cut. I do not know if it did **** for that, but for me it took me back at least 25 years libido and performance wise. I cannot take it everyday because it makes me feel off the next day. So I just take if it is going to be a sex night and it is unbelievable. I am 47. So it is awesome to take something that totally restores functon and my wife will not be in for a marathon session.. I gave some to my 49 year old bro and it has the same effect. My understanding is that its effects are really dependent on your neurotransmitters, but you should give it a try and see if it works for you.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never been on cycle but I do take anti tremor drugs for a tremor I acquired after a stroke- I had a congenital defective aortic valve replaced by a mechanical valve that has peppered my brain with clots. One of them caused a severe tremor if left untreated. The meds affected libido for a while due to their toxicity. I went to the Mayo Clinic and got on better meds. The libido came back. But physically it would take a helluva long time to actually climax. I took all different types of herbs. They were ok. But I ordered yohimbine to get more cut. I do not know if it did **** for that, but for me it took me back at least 25 years libido and performance wise. I cannot take it everyday because it makes me feel off the next day. So I just take if it is going to be a sex night and it is unbelievable. I am 47. So it is awesome to take something that totally restores functon and my wife will not be in for a marathon session.. I gave some to my 49 year old bro and it has the same effect. My understanding is that its effects are really dependent on your neurotransmitters, but you should give it a try and see if it works for you.
Does your doctor know you take yohimbine?. I wouldn't recommend somebody with your medical history take yohimbine. Doesn't seem safe at all...