Little question about alphamine and other supps

M

Miestenmies

Awards
Hi!

I'm new in here, so I'm not sure if this comes to right place, but feel free to move topic if needed.

I bought PES Alphamine to help me to get rid of love handles and lower ab fat. In training days I usually eat breakfast around 7am, 200g of low fat cottage cheese and some roasted non salted peanuts to go with it. Next meal comes around 10-12pm with chicken and veggies (broccoli, carrots etc.). I get home around 1-3pm, I eat next meal around 4pm which is another 200g of cottage cheese. Training starts at 6pm and lasts to 8pm, shortly after getting home around 8:30pm I eat last meal, chicken/low fat minced meat, few carbs and lots of veggies.

How should I time my alphamine and other supplements? Others I'm currently using are T-Force and Ursobolic.

After taking that 2 scoops of alphamine in morning, should I fast to 10-12pm and eat a bit more then? What about next 1 scoop of alphamine, should I take it around 5pm, one hour before training? My intra drink consists BCAA:s and around 30g carbs 5g creatine, afterworkout shake consists 30g prot and 30g carbs,5 g creatine.

I've been taking ursobolic 3-3-3 dosage and T-Force 1-1-1 dosage in 7am, 3pm and 9pm.

Thanks in advance!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the Alphamine destroys your appetite and you'd prefer to not eat that first meal after it then that's fine.

Otherwise I'd just take it upon waking, >30 minutes before eating, then again an hour pre-workout is fine.

M

Miestenmies

Awards
If the Alphamine destroys your appetite and you'd prefer to not eat that first meal after it then that's fine.

Otherwise I'd just take it upon waking, >30 minutes before eating, then again an hour pre-workout is fine.
I read somewhere that it's not suggested to eat carbs after taking alphamine because of insulin spike, luckily My breakfast doesn't include any carbs so my insulin levels should stay low and steady all the time untill first warm meal around mid day.

How's the energy from alphamine, should I be able to fall sleep in 9-10pm after taking alphamine around 5? How long does one scoop affect?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Energy will depend on the user. It is pretty potent so you could start with half a scoop to see if it causes you any sleep issues then bump up the dose if not.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read somewhere that it's not suggested to eat carbs after taking alphamine because of insulin spike, luckily My breakfast doesn't include any carbs so my insulin levels should stay low and steady all the time untill first warm meal around mid day.

How's the energy from alphamine, should I be able to fall sleep in 9-10pm after taking alphamine around 5? How long does one scoop affect?
You shouldn't intake any food when dosing Alphamine. Foods other than carbohydrates will still give off an insulin spike that will negate the yohimbe effects.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ this. And every user has a different immunity. So you'll have to try and see and make changes accordingly. Have you tried stacking any other products with it? norcodrene or something?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
^^ this. And every user has a different immunity. So you'll have to try and see and make changes accordingly. Have you tried stacking any other products with it? norcodrene or something?
there is no need to stack norcodrene with alphamine. Especially when he already using two other products(T-Force, Ursobolic).

OP anything will calories will spike insulin to a degree (some macros more than others?). I would drink the first dose AM and hold off on eating for a bit. I like to do take my yohimbine in the AM upon waking then train fasted 1hr later, then eat

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established

no need to not eat carbs with breakfast. just dose your alphamine, then give it 30mins - 2 hours then eat. then dose pre workout again 1-2 hours after your last meal on an empty stomach and you will be good.

energy is great and will last you a good 6-8 hours depending on your tolerance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
there is no need to stack norcodrene with alphamine. Especially when he already using two other products(T-Force, Ursobolic).

OP anything will calories will spike insulin to a degree (some macros more than others?). I would drink the first dose AM and hold off on eating for a bit. I like to do take my yohimbine in the AM upon waking then train fasted 1hr later, then eat
oh i should have looked closer. I didnt see he was stacking other products already. I thought he was just taking alphamine. ha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi!

I'm new in here, so I'm not sure if this comes to right place, but feel free to move topic if needed.

I bought PES Alphamine to help me to get rid of love handles and lower ab fat. In training days I usually eat breakfast around 7am, 200g of low fat cottage cheese and some roasted non salted peanuts to go with it. Next meal comes around 10-12pm with chicken and veggies (broccoli, carrots etc.). I get home around 1-3pm, I eat next meal around 4pm which is another 200g of cottage cheese. Training starts at 6pm and lasts to 8pm, shortly after getting home around 8:30pm I eat last meal, chicken/low fat minced meat, few carbs and lots of veggies.

How should I time my alphamine and other supplements? Others I'm currently using are T-Force and Ursobolic.

After taking that 2 scoops of alphamine in morning, should I fast to 10-12pm and eat a bit more then? What about next 1 scoop of alphamine, should I take it around 5pm, one hour before training? My intra drink consists BCAA:s and around 30g carbs 5g creatine, afterworkout shake consists 30g prot and 30g carbs,5 g creatine.

I've been taking ursobolic 3-3-3 dosage and T-Force 1-1-1 dosage in 7am, 3pm and 9pm.

Thanks in advance!
I like to take mine first thing in the morning. It does a really good job at suppressing my appetite so it allows me to either skip breakfast completely (if I train) or to eat later on.

Either way it will allow for enough appetite control to comfortably reduce my caloric intake over the course of the day. :)

M

Miestenmies

Awards
Thanks for replies! Just noticed my alphamine was eur version without yohombine, lol. Ordered new from US. :)

All though ive Red that many people dont notice any difference between versions.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea you prolly won't notice too much difference would be my guess. Ha you could always throw in some yohombine hcl when taking the eur version

M

Miestenmies

Awards
Got my US version of Alphamine! Mixed one scoop of both versions, lets see if i notice any difference, i havent took yohombine before.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my US version of Alphamine! Mixed one scoop of both versions, lets see if i notice any difference, i havent took yohombine before.
Interested to see how you feel it compares. :)

M

Miestenmies

Awards
Took one scoop US version and one scoop bcaa to empty stomach as preworkout drink 40min before hitting gym. Hitted back pretty heavy and sweated like a pig which i dont do often. Usually only leg days make me sweat. So definately some changes there, also went to check body stats, 11,4% body fat. Goal is to get below 10% within next few moths. I might upload stats here if you guys are interested?

M

Miestenmies

Awards
Us version tastes better! Is it wise to add forskolin product to my stack?

Edit: idea is to get fats around 8% and them start eating around 500kcal more than needed for muscle growth.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Edit: idea is to get fats around 8% and them start eating around 500kcal more than needed for muscle growth.
Would be very wise to add forskolin to Alphamine. Forskolin will have an synergistic effect with the beta-agonists in Alphamine to maximize fat loss.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Would be very wise to add forskolin to Alphamine. Forskolin will have an synergistic effect with the beta-agonists in Alphamine to maximize fat loss.
This is one of my favorite combos and favorite links: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/234939-coops-corner-1-a.html

Check that out for more info. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Which flavours did you get?

There shouldn't be any flavour difference between the US and EU versions. The flavouring system is exactly the same and the ingredient changes were only on a very small scale. :)

M

Miestenmies

Awards
Which flavours did you get?

There shouldn't be any flavour difference between the US and EU versions. The flavouring system is exactly the same and the ingredient changes were only on a very small scale. :)
Both are raspberry lemonade, and i think US version tastes a bit sweeter compared to EU.

Went and ordered bottle of F95+! Let's just hope it clears customs :) My left shoulder feels sore, I'm not sure if it comes from joint or not, Ursobolic is known to dry joints and I have ate two out of three bottles already.

Below is picture of my body comp tests.
20150722031453.jpg

Edit: 11.4.2014 my main stats were 78,3kg and bf 19%. I'm wondering what happens when I quit using "fat burners" and move back to my main and regular stuff, just creatine, aminos, protein and carbs. Wonder how much will i gain weight :p

Last edited:
M

Miestenmies

Awards
Got My Forskolin! Took 1 pill right away! :) Gonna take 2nd pill with alphamine around 4pm. Guess it's best to take Forskolin same time with Alphamine for maximum effect?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got My Forskolin! Took 1 pill right away! :) Gonna take 2nd pill with alphamine around 4pm. Guess it's best to take Forskolin same time with Alphamine for maximum effect?
Only if you want maximal fat loss :)

M

Miestenmies

Awards
Tee-hee, this morning took 2scoop alpha and one F95 pill, about 15mins later atleast forskolin came out from "down there", or i think it was F95 considering all those tiny white bits from capsule. Tomorrow i'll eat my cottage cheese first, wait 30min and then take alphamine+forskolin. Let's see if it fixes my problem.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't eat then take that combo. Maybe try taking the forskolin later with food and then if you tolerance builds up you can try it again on an empty stomach with Alphamine. Did you notice any issues with the forskolin dose the previous day?

M

Miestenmies

Awards
Well, if i remember right, it came also out pretty fast. But my previous weekend contained all the junk food and beers you can imagine, so my stomach was already broken before taking forskolin.

But gonna try that, take alphamine to empty tummy and take forskolin few hours later with food.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if i remember right, it came also out pretty fast. But my previous weekend contained all the junk food and beers you can imagine, so my stomach was already broken before taking forskolin.

But gonna try that, take alphamine to empty tummy and take forskolin few hours later with food.
More then likely the Forskolin, but could be the Choline in Alphamine too.

Start with a lower dose of Alphamine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine is fine.
Good to hear then.

Try what Bolt recommended, and dose the Forskolin with food if you keep noticing issues when dosing empty stomach.