Need new sleep supplement!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I got in to a really bad habit with having a hard time falling a sleep and staying a sleep :(

I've used a few in the past that worked well but I'm not getting the same effect anymore, 2 of my favorites have been PowerFull and Somatomax. I did try Growth Factory but didn't have any luck and G8 was an hit and miss.

I need something that puts me out and keep my out for at least 8 hrs :)

Any suggestions?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mind & Muscle has a good one !

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Surprised to hear about G8! I've recently used Somnidren from MST.. Found it to be very effective and it worked well for me. I actually ran a log and left a review.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ronnie Coleman Ressurect PM
Sleep GH by prime

2 great products.

If you are having trouble sleeping you should check your daily habits
- Lights low at night
- Music/Noise low at night
- Getting into a nightly routine, turning the TV off, etc...

Sometimes its the process on why you can not go to bed or stay asleep more so than a supplement.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somnidren was nice, Tried it back in the day

SNS GrowthFactorXT has been getting great reviews

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Ronnie Coleman Ressurect PM
Sleep GH by prime

2 great products.

If you are having trouble sleeping you should check your daily habits
- Lights low at night
- Music/Noise low at night
- Getting into a nightly routine, turning the TV off, etc...

Sometimes its the process on why you can not go to bed or stay asleep more so than a supplement.
I knew you would try to tell me how to sleep, thanks for answering the question at first at least.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Somnidren was nice, Tried it back in the day

SNS GrowthFactorXT has been getting great reviews
I'll check Somnidren out, thanks. I had high hopes for GFXT but it didn't work for me unfortunately :(

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For falling asleep, 0.5 mg of melatonin works best for me (anything more than 1 mg has no effect). For staying asleep, I like 400 mg+ of magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) and sometimes add 500 mg+ of agmatine.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
For falling asleep, 0.5 mg of melatonin works best for me (anything more than 1 mg has no effect). For staying asleep, I like 400 mg+ of magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) and sometimes add 500 mg+ of agmatine.
I actually used 1g of Agmatine with ZMA last night and I worked great, hopefully I get the same result tonight :)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually used 1g of Agmatine with ZMA last night and I worked great, hopefully I get the same result tonight :)
Good combo. I always save agmatine for the nights I know I'll have trouble sleeping (like if I take stimulants a little too late in the day) as it tends to put me in a really deep sleep and sometimes makes it harder to get up in the morning.

edit: if you buy bulk agmatine, I've also found it mixes well with Natural Vitality Natural Calm (magnesium citrate). The magnesium supplement is flavored and masks the taste of agmatine (this combination also works great for sleep).

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive done agmatine + phenibutXT before with decent results.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you need to address the reasons why you can't get a good night's rest

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll echo that I'd like for the cause first before saying X will fix it.

That said, I used Somnidren a few years back (had a log on here for it) and enjoyed it.

I don't have trouble falling asleep at all; nor staying asleep (unless I drank too much water pre-bed and have to get up to pee and then pass right back out), but I've had issues waking up and feeling groggy still. Sleephoria has been my favorite to use. I've also used bulk GABA, too. And if you're looking at a one-time thing of wanting to just knock out, Portal Shots will definitely do it lol.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
KSM-66. Won't help much with putting you to sleep, but phenomenal for sleep quality (in my experience).

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
MHP Cyclin is hit and miss with me, but a few people I work with swear by it and tell me it knocks them out all night.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you rely on these products to go and stay asleep? If so, I would double check your sleep hygiene and go to a doctor. It is not ideal to have to use sleep supplements all of the time.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Since a lot of people is so concern about my "sleep health" I feel I need to tell more about my life so I can get more answers to my question instead of "life lessons".

If I lived a normal life I wouldn't need a "sleep supplment" to be able to sleep, but I don't live a normal life, I train extremely hard, fallow a strict diet and use a lot of stims, I also work and have a family.

That's why I (sometimes) need help to get a long night of deep sleep.

I appreciate all the options on supplements but please leave your life lessons out of this thread and instead answer my question.

Thanks everyone :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Since a lot of people is so concern about my "sleep health" I feel I need to tell more about my life so I can get more answers to my question instead of "life lessons".

If I lived a normal life I wouldn't need a "sleep supplment" to be able to sleep, but I don't live a normal life, I train extremely hard, fallow a strict diet and use a lot of stims, I also work and have a family.

That's why I (sometimes) need help to get a long night of deep sleep.

I appreciate all the options on supplements but please leave your life lessons out of this thread and instead answer my question.

Thanks everyone :)
There could be a plethora of reasons why you cannot get to sleep - using stims to late, irregular habits etc so I get that you don't want life lessons, but I feel like you're trying to use supplements to overcome problems caused by other supplements and IME, no sleep product was able to overcome a stimulant and INDUCE sleep.

In terms of a deeper sleep though, sometimes L Dopa can have the opposite effect which may explain why certain supplements didn't work for you. Of course, it could also be something entirely different. I'd suggest keeping it simple:

Relora occasionally
Ashwaganda
Magnesium

Works for me :D

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
ZMA Max by MusclePharm works great for me! I believe it is now called Z-Core PM. Always great deals on it - buy two get one free often online. It contains 3mg melatonin per pill. Only take two if you know you're going to get at least 9 hours of sleep, otherwise you'll wake up groggy as fack. I always have some sweet, vivid dreams! :D