Which Stim Free? HemaVo2, High Volume, or Conqu3r?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Been trying to think this one over for a while and I'm undecided. I usually go 2 months on stims, and a month off. I'm looking for something to keep the intensity in the gym as far as performance/strength goes during my stim-free month. I have Ergonine on stock, but it would depend which one out of the three I want to run with.

Cost is a concern (I see that Conqu3r would be the most expensive). I see some people taking only 1 scoop of HV which may be just a little underdosed that way. Conqu3r I see supplies nice pumps and ergogenic performance ingredients, and I can always throw in a cap or 2 of iForce KNO3 if I wanted more pumps (but would make it a lot more expensive). I also notice that HV and HemaVo2 may be more for pumps as far as I am reading, but I'm more concerned with the performance/ergogenic ingredients rather than pump tbh.

A little undecided here, but I may have answered my own question as just get whatever one I can afford since all 3 are great options?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree all three are great options. I like high volume. It's pretty good.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
For your goals, I'd vote for Conqu3r. You should look into Ergonine as well

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
For your goals, I'd vote for Conqu3r. You should look into Ergonine as well
Yeah, I would be using Ergonine on my stim break regardless of the stim-free (unless ingredients overlap), but I am more focused on keeping the intensity/strength/performance aspect and not so much as the pump for the looks. Especially since I am powerlifting I don't want to fall off when the stims end.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If Performance is your main feature you are looking for I would suggest Ergonine or Conqu3r non - stim
Those are going to be more based for performance than Hemavo2 or HV which are more pump based non-stim pre-workouts

Conqu3r non-stim gives you COP & Citrulline + Covers all your pump aspects to boot with Glycerol & Agmatine,
Ergonine (LCLT, Betaine, Creatine,HICA) pure performance based

if you want performance Ergonine
Performance + PUMP = Conqu3r
Pure pump = HV or Hemavo2

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
If Performance is your main feature you are looking for I would suggest Ergonine or Conqu3r non - stim
Those are going to be more based for performance than Hemavo2 or HV which are more pump based non-stim pre-workouts

Conqu3r non-stim gives you COP & Citrulline + Covers all your pump aspects to boot with Glycerol & Agmatine,
Ergonine (LCLT, Betaine, Creatine,HICA) pure performance based

if you want performance Ergonine
Performance + PUMP = Conqu3r
Pure pump = HV or Hemavo2
Yeah, performance is my main purpose of taking any kind of pre-workout or ingredients in general. I like ones backed by research too and that have meaning.

So Conqu3r seems like a great option and, if I DO need a bit more pump, I can always just throw in a cap or two of KNO3 if it's not too much for me to handle (since Conqu3r is nitrate-free).

Is taking Ergonine AND Conqu3r too much?

Bonus question: why would more people be interested in a pump that is only temporary vs performance which can lead to muscle and strength building?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personal preference on pump vs performance. I agree performance should be the #1 feature, we workout to try and achieve/perform and increase our gym performance and also our physique. Pump is great, and it has its place like everything does
but when i am going to workout i want to set myself up for optimal performance/endurnace/strength as much as possible.

That is why Ergonine or Conqu3r non-stim would be your best bet

you are getting 6g of Citrulline, Adequate Glycerol and Agmatine as well. those 3 things should illicit a good pump if you set up your carbs and intake properly for training.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Personal preference on pump vs performance. I agree performance should be the #1 feature, we workout to try and achieve/perform and increase our gym performance and also our physique. Pump is great, and it has its place like everything does
but when i am going to workout i want to set myself up for optimal performance/endurnace/strength as much as possible.

you are getting 6g of Citrulline, Adequate Glycerol and Agmatine as well. those 3 things should illicit a good pump if you set up your carbs and intake properly for training.
So do you think taking Ergonine AND Conqu3r is overkill? Or best just to get Conqu3r and throw in a few bulk ingredients on Ergonine (creatine mono, betaine and LCLT)?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It would stack very well together

Proper:
Creatine
Agmatine
Citrulline
HICA
Betaine
Glycerol
COP
LCLT
SynerGlut

that right there is a recipe for success.
GNO or Driven2lift can comment more as they work for the companies, but personally if you can afford it that is a perfect pre-workout non-stim stack.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^this guy knows!

Conqu3r more than covers you in the pump department. It also gives you focus and performance benefits.

I really enjoy the 600mg of Amento in the Stim-free version. I get better focus and energy with it.

E9 and Conqu3r stacked should treat you very well!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^this guy knows!

Conqu3r more than covers you in the pump department. It also gives you focus and performance benefits.

I really enjoy the 600mg of Amento in the Stim-free version. I get better focus and energy with it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^this guy knows!

You can also checkout Olympus Vitality as an alternative to e9.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
If I use Conqu3r (it has 1g ALCAR), is it dumb to throw in 2g LCLT? Or what about only 1g LCLT to total 2g total of carnitine salts?

Not sure if it's a big difference and won't overlap or whatever..

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
If I use Conqu3r (it has 1g ALCAR), is it dumb to throw in 2g LCLT? Or what about only 1g LCLT to total 2g total of carnitine salts?

If you are using Ergonine with it, you'll get 2g LCLT

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would not say dumb but I don't feel you need more than 2g of carnitine.
However, many have used 2-3g+ per day because of what they are stacking.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
So if I have bulk LCLT powder lying around, would it be dumb to throw in 1g LCLT along with the 1g ALCAR? Or is that dose just neglible and not worth it, better saved for another time?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Also, what do you guys think about Totalis 2.0 vs. Conqu3r stimmed as a pre-workout strictly PERFORMANCE based? (Assuming I am taking the creatine/beta alanine along with Conqu3r since it's not included).

Do you think Conqu3r is more powerful due to COP and amentoflavone? Those are the only ingredients I see making a difference in performance output. Thoughts?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, what do you guys think about Totalis 2.0 vs. Conqu3r stimmed as a pre-workout strictly PERFORMANCE based? (Assuming I am taking the creatine/beta alanine along with Conqu3r since it's not included).

Do you think Conqu3r is more powerful due to COP and amentoflavone? Those are the only ingredients I see making a difference in performance output. Thoughts?
Perhaps I'm biased because I'm an OL Rep, but Conqu3r wins out in my opinion.

I love the strength and endurance from amento & COP. Don't forget about the Alpha-GPC.

Plus, Creatine and BA are inexpensive ingredients.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I'm biased because I'm an OL Rep, but Conqu3r wins out in my opinion.

I love the strength and endurance from amento & COP. Don't forget about the Alpha-GPC.

Plus, Creatine and BA are inexpensive ingredients.
You sold me. I think it's best to take Conqu3r stimmed and throw in those essentials staples. Conqu3r seems like the legit best pre workout as far as performance goes, and even if pump is not there, it's nothing a few KNO3 caps won't do.

I am HOPING that there are sales coming up this week on Conqu3r :) :) :)

My plan is this:

-Run conqu3r pre-workout (throwing in beta alanine, betaine, creatine mono, and l-taurine) for 8 weeks.
-After 8 weeks is up, for 4 weeks I'll run a stim break with Ergonine + a few other essentials (the only reason I wanna break from Conqu3r and not run the stim free version is because I would like a break from amentoflavone).
-After those 4 weeks, rinse and repeat!

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You sold me. I think it's best to take Conqu3r stimmed and throw in those essentials staples. Conqu3r seems like the legit best pre workout as far as performance goes, and even if pump is not there, it's nothing a few KNO3 caps won't do.

I am HOPING that there are sales coming up this week on Conqu3r :) :) :)

My plan is this:

-Run conqu3r pre-workout (throwing in beta alanine, betaine, creatine mono, and l-taurine) for 8 weeks.
-After 8 weeks is up, for 4 weeks I'll run a stim break with Ergonine + a few other essentials (the only reason I wanna break from Conqu3r and not run the stim free version is because I would like a break from amentoflavone).
-After those 4 weeks, rinse and repeat!
sounds like a good plan my man.

Who knows, in 8 weeks we may be able to meet your needs :)

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Idk what that means lol.. am I missing something here?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk what that means lol.. am I missing something here?
Don't mind us, we are just teasing some stuff that will coming soon from OL.:dance:

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't mind us, we are just teasing some stuff that will coming soon from OL.:dance:
Why GNO, what chu talking bout Willis? ;)
bpshock you are going to love Conqu3r, not sure why you think the pump won't be there? there are multiple clinically dosed pump ingredients in Conqu3r DGE ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why GNO, what chu talking bout Willis? ;)

bpshock you are going to love Conqu3r, not sure why you think the pump won't be there? there are multiple clinically dosed pump ingredients in Conqu3r DGE ;)
Agreed. Conqu3r gots you covered in the pump dept.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Is OL coming out with a new pre-workout soon? Because I'd rather not stock up on Conqu3r if that's the case...

Also, no I think it'll be perfect as the non-stim option, but I'd like to take a 4 week break off amentoflavone after using it for 8 weeks so I am not tolerant.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is OL coming out with a new pre-workout soon? Because I'd rather not stock up on Conqu3r if that's the case...

Also, no I think it'll be perfect as the non-stim option, but I'd like to take a 4 week break off amentoflavone after using it for 8 weeks so I am not tolerant.
Not sure how you came to that assumption? A wise man once asked "how can you out do perfection?"

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ugh idk lol fml now I might put buying Conqu3r on hold for the moment... :(
LOL that post was to put your mind at ease that a new PWO isn't about the be released man.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh idk lol fml now I might put buying Conqu3r on hold for the moment... :(
If do you that I fear your training will suffer.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Oh lol okay phew. then i'm gonna stock up as planned. I'm looking forward to trying it that's for sure... seems like the absolute perfect fit for strength/performance pre's. i have researched it greatly and i dont think anything else compares!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Going back to this, I have been a fan of LCLT powder and I still have some left. I lift 5 days/week.

Would it be useless to throw in 1g LCLT with Conqu3r on training days only? Or, do that AND on my 2 off days dose 2g LCLT? Would this be dumb dosing? Would muscle carnitine levels drop because of this weird dosing scheme? Not sure if it would be worth it, or just save it for another time where I can dose 2g daily.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going back to this, I have been a fan of LCLT powder and I still have some left. I lift 5 days/week.

Would it be useless to throw in 1g LCLT with Conqu3r on training days only? Or, do that AND on my 2 off days dose 2g LCLT? Would this be dumb dosing? Would muscle carnitine levels drop because of this weird dosing scheme? Not sure if it would be worth it, or just save it for another time where I can dose 2g daily.
You might get better recovery and hence muscle growth from added LCLT. However, I would start using Conqu3r first and see you feel after a few weeks and then implement this plan.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High volume and conqu3r would be my two choices

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hemovol OG was always my go to. I know its a tad underdosed at 1 scoop, but I respond pretty well to it and can always throw in 2 scoops.

Just bought (and tried) Conqu3r (non stim) for the first time. What was odd, is that while I did notice good overall pump from Conqu3r, it seemed more of a bloating type pump....not sure how to explain other than with Hemovol I can see all my veins popping out. With Conqu3r I was "inflated" and could feel a pump, but no vascularity. I'll give it another try today and see is I notice the same thing.

Anyone else notice this with Conqu3r vs other pump products???

As for High Volume, I've got a tub of that on the way to try out as well. Should be here next week. I hear it tastes amazing.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Hemovol OG was always my go to. I know its a tad underdosed at 1 scoop, but I respond pretty well to it and can always throw in 2 scoops.

Just bought (and tried) Conqu3r (non stim) for the first time. What was odd, is that while I did notice good overall pump from Conqu3r, it seemed more of a bloating type pump....not sure how to explain other than with Hemovol I can see all my veins popping out. With Conqu3r I was "inflated" and could feel a pump, but no vascularity. I'll give it another try today and see is I notice the same thing.

Anyone else notice this with Conqu3r vs other pump products???

As for High Volume, I've got a tub of that on the way to try out as well. Should be here next week. I hear it tastes amazing.
Keep me posted. Would like to know your results after trying again. Maybe it was a different food choice or more water? Idk, just guessing.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Keep me posted. Would like to know your results after trying again. Maybe it was a different food choice or more water? Idk, just guessing.
Yeah idk. I could tell I had a pump for sure, but I felt and looked more "inflated" like fluid outside of my veins. Kinda like water retention.

It reminded me a little of how Glycergrow (glycerol) from Controlled labs used to affect me. I'd look bigger/bloated but not bigger plus vascular/leaner when pumped. Even though I was larger due to water retention with Glycergrow, I looked like I also had another layer of subcutaneous fat and no vascularity.

Hydration and training were identical. But could have been diet earlier in the day etc who knows. Tonight I'll be giving Conqu3r another run (I bought 2 tubs based off of reviews and a nice sale). The good news is that the profile in terms of performance enhancing ingredients is solid regardless of a pump.

I'm told my tub of High Volume will be in early next week so I'll be able to give all 3 a good test to really see what works for me.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Yeah idk. I could tell I had a pump for sure, but I felt and looked more "inflated" like fluid outside of my veins. Kinda like water retention.

It reminded me a little of how Glycergrow (glycerol) from Controlled labs used to affect me. I'd look bigger/bloated but not bigger plus vascular/leaner when pumped. Even though I was larger due to water retention with Glycergrow, I looked like I also had another layer of subcutaneous fat and no vascularity.

Hydration and training were identical. But could have been diet earlier in the day etc who knows. Tonight I'll be giving Conqu3r another run (I bought 2 tubs based off of reviews and a nice sale). The good news is that the profile in terms of performance enhancing ingredients is solid regardless of a pump.

I'm told my tub of High Volume will be in early next week so I'll be able to give all 3 a good test to really see what works for me.
Yeah, that is why I stocked up on Conqu3r. The profile is great for performance and that's really what I'm after with pump being secondary.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

if you are not satisfied with non stim conqu3r I'll take it off your hands and trade you for it if you continue to be let down one of my favorites for profile and I am usually off stims majority of the time
GNO

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
if you are not satisfied with non stim conqu3r I'll take it off your hands and trade you for it if you continue to be let down one of my favorites for profile and I am usually off stims majority of the time
GNO
For sure. I'll let you know.

I like the profile, and we all know one workout isn't enough to give it a fair chance. My other go to "pump" products don't even hit me every time. I just found the pump of this product odd in that I could def feel the pump working but it was like a bloated look/feel.

Regards,

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO
^^^ this guy knows!

The stim-free is my all time fav. Good on stim breaks, nighttime workouts or to stack with separate stims.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Have now used Conqu3r twice.

I'm still not getting quite the vascularity as I did with Hemovol, but it did seem better last night as compared to my first serving. Also, I notice the pump is more pronounced and lasts a lot longer with Conqu3r vs Hemovol, and that it occurred over my whole body vs just the muscles used in my working sets.

Aside from the pump, the profile of ingredients is great and work capacity + endurance seemed good. I want to give this a full week to really see how things pan out vs other products but its looking good. Just waiting on my High Volume to get here

Aesthetic2.0

Awards
Haven't tried high volume or conqu3r yet but I liked the pumps from Hemavo2.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have now used Conqu3r twice.

I'm still not getting quite the vascularity as I did with Hemovol, but it did seem better last night as compared to my first serving. Also, I notice the pump is more pronounced and lasts a lot longer with Conqu3r vs Hemovol, and that it occurred over my whole body vs just the muscles used in my working sets.

Aside from the pump, the profile of ingredients is great and work capacity + endurance seemed good. I want to give this a full week to really see how things pan out vs other products but its looking good. Just waiting on my High Volume to get here
Endurnace is good due to the cognitive features in the Conqu3r Non-Stim. Alpha GPC, Choline/Alcar/Huperzine (Nootropics) for enhanced mood. Another reason its great is adequate CM, Glycerol + Agmatine, you get 2g of COP for Performance

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Endurnace is good due to the cognitive features in the Conqu3r Non-Stim. Alpha GPC, Choline/Alcar/Huperzine (Nootropics) for enhanced mood. Another reason its great is adequate CM, Glycerol + Agmatine, you get 2g of COP for Performance
I did notice a perceived improvement in mood/focus. More of a "mind not wandering" focus on the task at hand type of thing which was nice. I have noticed that ALCAR at 2+g and Huperzine have had that effect on me in the past.

Overall the more I use it I think I'm really going to enjoy Conqu3r.

That said...the taste I would rate at the bottom of my list. Its not that the flavoring is bad (wicked melon), its just that I can taste the herbal ingredients in it. Small trade off for a much better profile than Hemovol...though I do miss my Lemon Drop, that stuff was like candy.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but you have to think.... the ingredients are for performance. Screw the pump, the long-term gains with the help of those ingredients will be better than a temporary pump.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but you have to think.... the ingredients are for performance. Screw the pump, the long-term gains with the help of those ingredients will be better than a temporary pump.
I agree. But I do enjoy the aesthetics of a pump and if I can have my cake and eat it too....

And there is always the thought that its possible hyper hydration and/or increased intra/extra cellular pressure can enhance gains as well.