Best Natty Stim Free Cutting Stack

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lets hear it

Best stack for recomp/cutting that is stim free.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Shift
Antaeus Labs Lipomorph
EvoMuse Epitome
BPS/EvoMuse DCP 2.0

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Shift
Antaeus Labs Lipomorph
EvoMuse Epitome
BPS/EvoMuse DCP 2.0

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Shift isn't stim free but is caffeine and y free

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Shift
Antaeus Labs Lipomorph
EvoMuse Epitome
BPS/EvoMuse DCP 2.0
this with maybe another 50mg forskolin would be where it's at. add in slintensity and perhaps defuse for large carb meals and cheat days as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definitely include shift if you plan on a low stim cut stack. Beautiful thing about the product is it really doesn't need to be stacked with anything as its so beneficial as a stand alone. But can also be stacked with a stim based fat loss product for best of both worlds.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
PES Shift
Antaeus Labs Lipomorph
EvoMuse Epitome
BPS/EvoMuse DCP 2.0
S/O to the lipomorph! Best stim free I've tried. Love the mintiness as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know this isn't a stim free stack but pes shift and norcodrene would be an awesome run!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epitome + TTA 500 + F95 + + Abliderated Ammo or Reduce XT (for Cortisol Control)

Fat is demolished. Period..!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love TTA-500 and Reduce XT for non-stim cutting. I usually save the Reduce XT for the end of the cut when cortisol levels tend to increase.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any non stim fat burning stack is complete without the addition of Forskolin.

Forskolin + TTA is my go to non stim combo.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a lot of people are recommending TTA-500, but I haven't heard about this really. Is this an old school supp that still shines in the fat loss department? Studies to back its effectiveness? Is it still being manufactured?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to get a good bulk of F95
Me and you both. Ive have went thru quite a few bottles in the past and its not cost effective. Almost cheaper to buy supps that include it in many instances.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
It's true. I'm looking into performaxs alphamax or oxymax

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alpha + Shift for caffeine free

Alpha + Oxy for stim fat burning stack

Both will provide maximum forskolin dosing

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a lot of people are recommending TTA-500, but I haven't heard about this really. Is this an old school supp that still shines in the fat loss department? Studies to back its effectiveness? Is it still being manufactured?
Yeah, this product has been around for a few years. Always received good reviews from what I've read.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
LeanXtreme & forskolin treat me well for non stim.

Could also throw in:

CLA (though effects from this take time).

Raspberry ketones (no dramatic effect w/these either but are healthy & good in a stack). Should be noted that it is thought that R ketones mimic the effects of synephrine to a minimal extent.

Choline. Dosed somewhat high. I've noticed nice leaning effect from Soy Granuals that I attribute to the choline content.

Regards,

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Evomuse Epitome and ammo. The recent logs for this stack has shown some incredible progress in a month.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evomuse Epitome and ammo. The recent logs for this stack has shown some incredible progress in a month.
Thanks for the shoutout. The results for 4 weeks were definitely awesome.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always cringe at these threads because there are so many things that we can suggest (which, let's be real -- is an excellent problem to have). That said, each person's individual scenario is going to dictate what product(s) shine best.

For someone over the 25% mark especially, Epitome should be a fantastic tool, whereas for those in that 12-18% range it may work, but not as well. For those who have the BAT gene (can't recall the specific name from Cy's write-up), Shift + Lipomorph should be a wonderful combination (I'm personally nearing the end of bottle #1 of Lipomorph and enjoy it).

Anyway, there are a ton of great products that work without the use of stimulants that target fat-loss through numerous pathways MoA's. Some great ones have definitely already been listed.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the shoutout. The results for 4 weeks were definitely awesome.
No doubt bro. I was honestly just really impressed with all three logs, and now im wishing i bought a stack when it droppped on nutra. Just wasnt sure if i was a good candidate as far at bf%

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
No doubt bro. I was honestly just really impressed with all three logs, and now im wishing i bought a stack when it droppped on nutra. Just wasnt sure if i was a good candidate as far at bf%
Tyga saw good results with epitome and he was in that neutral zone

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyga saw good results with epitome and he was in that neutral zone
This. I had great results with epitome alone, and I began at with bodyfat right around 14% +/- 1%

epitome is hands down the best non stim.