Magnitropin - makes it feel like I have to pee constantly

drew1204

Awards
Hey guys,

Currently stacking ABE and magnitropin. I have taken ABE by itself and not had this feeling. I decided to stack them both together and take 3 magnitropin in the morning, and then 2 ABE with it, and then pre workout will usually take 3 more magnitropin and hit the gym an hour later.

You know that feeling like after you have sex and you go piss, and then it feels like you constantly need to try to go piss more?

At the gym I feel like I have to piss, and it's a similar feeling as described above, I have to go to the bathroom like 4 times instead of the 1 or 2 I usually do, and it's kind of annoying feeling like you constantly have to pee. Actually going pee helps a little bit, but only for about 5 minutes. The feeling lasts about 2-3 hours and then subsides if I've taken all 6 capsules within a 4 hour window.

Is this normal? What would be causing this?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm that's weird. I know that feeling but i didnt experience it when i ran magnitropin. But i ran it solo so idk..

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I got that feeling when I took Alphadex. Alphadex does its job. Leans you out cause you're always peeing and dropping water weight.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I REALLY hope this stays the same when they come back into the scene.