endothil

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
any one knows anything about endothil-cr. it was big in the arnold classic here is some info:
Endothil is a revolutionary new approach to building bigger, stronger muscles without steroids or steroid-like precursors. Clinical trials demonstrated that those who took the active Endothil compound experienced an amazing 100% increase in upper body strength versus placebo, a more than 247% increase in lower body strength versus placebo, and an increase in biceps circumference that was greater than four times the increase of the placebo group after just 6 short

http://www.endothil.com/

sound to good to be true, but the company drawed lot of attention at the arnold, makes me think

also they have a published reasearch about the product:
http://www.endothil.com/EndothilResearchSummary.pdf

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like crap, anyone who makes those types of claims should not be believed. I would try though if I had some disposable income. I saw the money back guarentee, so you can return the empty bottle and get your money back.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Looks like crap, anyone who makes those types of claims should not be believed. I would try though if I had some disposable income. I saw the money back guarentee, so you can return the empty bottle and get your money back.

yep sounds like crap......but this product is developed by real pharma company, not a supplemnt company. which makes me believe it may be good.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Looks very interesting, wish they would say exactly whats in it. This summer I may give it a shot when I have more money.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Results
After six weeks, the subjects who took the active compound experienced a
significant (p<0.05) increase in both upper and lower body strength as well as in
circumference of the biceps muscle. Specifically, the amount of weight bench
pressed increased by 10 lbs. in subjects receiving ECR’s core compound
compared to an increase of 5 lbs. in subjects receiving placebo. The amount of
weight leg pressed increased 70 lbs. in the experimental group versus 20 lbs. in
placebo treated subjects. The treatment group experienced a significant increase
in biceps circumference that was more than four times that of the placebo group,
who experienced almost no increase in biceps circumference (p=0.03). There
were no significant changes between the two groups in quadriceps
circumference, % body fat, % lean body mass, weight, or body mass index.
From the research PDF on their website. Those improvements were based on a 10 rep max of the mentioned exercises.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
well the active ingredient is green tomato extract......thats what people told me

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I am not quite awake yet, but I've heard the hype from this stuff before, and hearing that its powered by "Green Tomato" is blowing my mind.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps one could get the same effect while on PCT by taking a bunch of Clomid and crying while watching Fried Green Tomatoes.

:icon_lol:

-kwantam

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Maybe I am not quite awake yet, but I've heard the hype from this stuff before, and hearing that its powered by "Green Tomato" is blowing my mind.
OK, now I get it. i have about a months worth from the Arnold. I don't even want to take it, its just a waste of saliva.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should go to the store and stock up on green ketchup, learn to put it on everything, mix it with my post-workout protein, grow like a weed.:lol:

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
OK, now I get it. i have about a months worth from the Arnold. I don't even want to take it, its just a waste of saliva.
you should do a log about it, and tell us what its dose. im sure it wont kill you.

bige211

Awards
just out of curiosity i did a search on google for green tomato extract, and found basically nothing

ChemicalD

Awards
you should do a log about it, and tell us what its dose. im sure it wont kill you.
YOU should do a log of it. I will send you the endothil for shipping. I think it's common knowledge it will do nothing.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
YOU should do a log of it. I will send you the endothil for shipping. I think it's common knowledge it will do nothing.
ok since im off cycle, i can try its. i can paypal you shipping coasts if your serious, just give my your email and shipping coasts.

bige211

Awards
whats the shipping cost to return the empty bottle and get your money back ... and how long does it take for them to send you the refund, thats the catch

ChemicalD

Awards
ok since im off cycle, i can try its. i can paypal you shipping coasts if your serious, just give my your email and shipping coasts.
I bet a SASE would cover it. Realistically it is about 10 packs of 2 (?) tabs in each. PM me, I cannot post my personal info.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Orion Bixler Supplements 6
Delita420 Supplements 9
pavb10 Supplements 5
Jim Mills Supplements 19
Socrates44 Supplements 40