19 year old, EPI

petermawer

Awards
Hi all, hope you're all having a good day.

To start off with, as explained by the title, I'm 19 years old, and thinking of taking epi, I know about support supplements and PCT so there is no need to worry about that, but any advice would be extremely helpful.

I feel as though I've maxed out my own hormonal potential, coupled with already low testosterone levels, so what I'm asking is, should I go for it? What are your opinions?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about the PH Epi or (-)Epi?

Either way, you do not need to run wither one, especially the PH, at your age. If you think you're suffering from low T. Call your doctor to get blood work or call an endocronologist and make an appointment.

petermawer

Awards
Thank you man. It was the PH I was thinking of, I think I'll just stay natural for now then.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yes please stay natural as long as you can. You really shouldn't need anything until like your mid 20's

petermawer

Awards
Thank you, posting on here made me realise that the fact I'm asking people if I should or not clearly shows that I shouldn't. I'm just a kid who's looking for an easy way tbh.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 19, you should not have maxed out potential unless there is an underlying medical issue. In addition to the already mentioned medical visit (make sure to ask about thyroid levels in addition to T, E, etc. levels) you should also reexamine your training and diet protocols. Never underestimate the power of macro nutrients. I know it seems less somehow less effective than a new PH or other compounds but there are literally hundreds of guys in the forum that can attest to the simple power of a really disciplined and strategic diet.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Thank you, posting on here made me realise that the fact I'm asking people if I should or not clearly shows that I shouldn't. I'm just a kid who's looking for an easy way tbh.
This is about the best thing I have heard all year. If you have this much honesty with yourself in this sport early on. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you will go very far in this. Bodybuilding takes a special amount of maturity and dedication. It seems to me that you already have that. Great to hear!

petermawer

Awards
This is about the best thing I have heard all year. If you have this much honesty with yourself in this sport early on. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you will go very far in this. Bodybuilding takes a special amount of maturity and dedication. It seems to me that you already have that. Great to hear!
Thank you, I really do appreciate that. Thank you for your advice also

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Ditto this. Utilize this forum and you will make great natural progress. Tons of knowledge people and information on these boards. Good luck brother!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The most important thing i can say is your food bro. That is the most anabolic thing we have as natural bodybuilders. That will do more for you than any supplement ever will. Get a food scale, get your diet plan straight and grow. I would reccommend a custom plan for training and diet if you have the money to spend.

petermawer

Awards
Thank you. The problem right now isn't growing, I'm 196lbs, it's just shredding down

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you. The problem right now isn't growing, I'm 196lbs, it's just shredding down
I got u bro, well the diet is still key. Trust me, nutrition if done right will blow your mind. Its takes alot of experience to know your body and there are some people out there who can really help with that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you man. It was the PH I was thinking of, I think I'll just stay natural for now then.
Yea i would just stick to some natty supps. Epicatechin, laxogenin, ara.
so products like follidrone, anafuse, x gels abe would be good!

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Smarter then most 19 year olds that get on here and want to argue about taking PH's stay natural as long as you can man. The PH road can be a dangerous one for young guy and it normally ends with a post that say's Help in it somewhere. Eat like a horse, try to keep it clean, and stick to your basics for supplements. You want different results, change your training and diet, not your hormones.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
solid advice in here. basically follow what everyone said, gaining weight shouldnt be too hard ;)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea i would just stick to some natty supps. Epicatechin, laxogenin, ara.
so products like follidrone, anafuse, x gels abe would be good!
I wouldnt even do that if he could grow without em. His test levels at that age should be more than enough to grow a great foundation if he does his homework(diet and recovery). save those reccommendations( good ones at tthat) for when you plateau

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just get dat der creatine and you will be ass set.