BCAA mega-dose experiment results - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

BCAA mega-dose experiment results

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    BTW, did you get my email?
    Yup, just trying to write up a detailed email back....will have a reply today bro! Thanks again!

  2. Get big or die trying
    Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    I should have metioned that I do not train to failure; I stop a rep or so shy of failure.

    I rest about 1-1.5 minutes between chest/back (Tris/bis, shoulders/traps, quads/calves) exercises when I am going for 3-5 reps and 1 minute when I am going for 6-10 reps.

    My workouts take about 70 minutes.
    I figured that you weren't training to failure as that would be one hell of a workout. I've been training high volume low frequency for so long, I feel like I really need to change things up. Not really sure where i'm gonna go next though. Was thinking about trying DC's style of training but your routine has gotten me thinking as well. Thanks for the info.
  3. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Try wrapping your knees super tight, my buddy knox was having knee problems and started wrapping his knees and it helped the problem 100%. It is kinda weird at first because you cant feel your feet due to lack of blood flow but you get used to it. Sorry bout the hijack.
    <hijack>

    be careful when employing this technique, kids. feeling your feet is a GOOD thing. you only have to look at that photo of the squatter who broke his ankle in two and had the bar land on his neck ONCE to revise your position on this...

    </hijack>
    •   
       

  4. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    What picture....of Jean Pierre Fux?
  5. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast

    Those are two of my secret exercises
    Can I guess what they are? I'm gonna say that X-pulldowns are just lat pulls with your arms crossed and beast lateral raises are holding the dumbbell with a supinated grip you raise all the way above your head to hit your traps and delts. Am I right?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  6. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2846

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    ....I alternate between most antagonist muscle groups, which allows each muscle to rest more and saves time.....
    Gonna have to give this a shot. I spend waaaay too much time in the gym for the amount of volume I work with
  7. "He's not human!"
    Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    Can I guess what they are? I'm gonna say that X-pulldowns are just lat pulls with your arms crossed and beast lateral raises are holding the dumbbell with a supinated grip you raise all the way above your head to hit your traps and delts. Am I right?
    No sir.
  8. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    What picture....of Jean Pierre Fux?
    saw it in a guy's avatar. dont remember what board it was. ****ing brutal. fux is a bodybuilder, right? this was a powerlifter, if BF% is the main aesthetic difference. he was all crumpled up on the ground, so it was a little hard to make out details. man i am wincing just thinking about it.
  9. New Member
    KCPreki11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    just lat pulls with your arms crossed
    ouch.
  10. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    No sir.
    So, are you gonna write an e-book with all your secret techniques?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  11. "He's not human!"
    Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    So, are you gonna write an e-book with all your secret techniques?
    Eventually after I make it big, then wash up and need money
    Seriously, I will one day.
  12. Banned
    James007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    62
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    The argument that "genes" have little to do with bodycomposition is laughable at best, and more or less ****ing retarded. Anyone with half a brain can figure out that genes play a large, prominent role in bodycomposition. Any person who is 21 with the physique of Dereks caliber, without using androgens or prohormones has superior genetics. To be able to stay at 8% bodyfat year round is something most people cannot do, muscle:fat loss ratio while dieting and bulking being the problem. To achieve such muscularity at 21 is a feat most people cannot achieve.

    What disturbs me as much as anything is saying that a more muscular physique can be attributed to dedication and knowledge, ex. dan duchaine, few would deny his knowledge in bodybuiling - yet his inability to achieve a very good physique was well known. This is worse than saying someone’s physique can be attributed to their genes. There are millions of gym rat retards out there with good physiques that have little or no knowledge in the arena, that are blessed with good genes.

    So to summarize: Your results mean ****. They are probably not even statistically significant as calibers can be off by 1 or 2 percent easily. Further, one must question if you leniently let them be off to promote a product for a company you work for.

    To close, i pose to you this question: Has there ever been a supplement you took that you have not responded favorably to? - Show me a log if so.
  13. Board Supporter
    Kristopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    551

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by James007
    To close, i pose to you this question: Has there ever been a supplement you took that you have not responded favorably to? - Show me a log if so.
    this sounds reasonable.. the rest sounds a bit off key..
  14. Board Supporter
    Andrew69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by James007
    So to summarize: Your results mean ****. They are probably not even statistically significant as calibers can be off by 1 or 2 percent easily. Further, one must question if you leniently let them be off to promote a product for a company you work for.
    Bit harsh dont you think?
    I read the whole thread at bb.com, beginning to end, I dont feel that either Derek or Layne "pimped" Scivation products at all.
  15. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2846

    Reputation

    Definitely. Genetics play a huge role. However, to look like he does isn't JUST b/c of genetics. It's genetics AND dedication.

    Quote Originally Posted by James007
    .....
  16. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2846

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew69
    Bit harsh dont you think?
    I read the whole thread at bb.com, beginning to end, I dont feel that either Derek or Layne "pimped" Scivation products at all.
    It was a bit harsh, James007 tends to come off that way, but that is the exact reason I would have liked to see the BCAA loading continued for more than one month. 4 weeks isn't enough to telll you much.
  17. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Actually if the dude would have read through Derek's postings from when he started at BB.com he would realize that thousands know that this dude is ****ing honest and is the most anal dude I have ever seen at such a young age at monitoring everything in his life to achieve his goals ( a compliment actually, despite how it sounds!). Most do not have the ability to achieve a physique at any time in their life because Derek is far more dedicated than most. Plus he is a SELF-PROCLAIMED MESOMORPH! It's haters like you bro, that I just brush off!
  18. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    BUMP to seeing an extra month run!!!! Come on Marc, send the guy more XTEND!!!!
  19. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2846

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    ....MESOMORPH....
    Oooh...this word on BBing forums is taboo

    I honestly think I'm pretty ________ but I don't bother saying jack. Plus, w/ a BF of 14-15% (I eat like a pig--i love snacks and mcdonalds But, I don't "gain" fat) people won't agree. People think you have to be shredded to the bone and huge to be meso. People have turned that word into some sort of god-like term. When, in reality, it's just not. Everyday I see people that are very mesomorphic who just don't bother to touch weights.

    To see what a true mesomorph looks like early on in life, look at yates He's one of the few who will actually put up pics of himself before he trained. The rest of the IFBB crew (many of them) have to try and create this ridiculous status for themselves, like they were born w/ full pecs a six pack and naturally had 16" rock hard guns by highschool when that's just not the case. I'm sure they naturally had great physiques, but unless you're providing a stimulus for your muscles to grow, they're not going to get too huge.

    edit: Just thought I'd add this to help clarify a few things regarding body types. It's simple, but really clears things up.

    The ectomorph: short upper body, long arms and legs, long narrow feet and hands, and very little fat storage. This body type has a narrow chest and narrow shoulders and long, thin muscles.


    The mesomorph: large chest, long torso, solid muscle structure and very strong.



    The endomorph: short musculature, round face, short neck , wide hips, and heavy fat storage.



    No one is totally one type but a combination of all three types. Any body type can be developed with the correct training and nutrition however people with different body types will need to approach their training with different objectives, even though they may all have the same goals.
    Last edited by kwyckemynd00; 04-13-2005 at 04:56 AM.
  20. Get big or die trying
    Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by James007
    What disturbs me as much as anything is saying that a more muscular physique can be attributed to dedication and knowledge, ex. dan duchaine, few would deny his knowledge in bodybuiling - yet his inability to achieve a very good physique was well known. This is worse than saying someone’s physique can be attributed to their genes. There are millions of gym rat retards out there with good physiques that have little or no knowledge in the arena, that are blessed with good genes.

    .
    Lets not get confused here. Just b/c some is knowledgeable about something doesn't mean they correctly apply that knowledge to their own life. I'm not saying that derek doesn't have above average genetics or even great genetics. What I am saying is that achieving his level of fitness takes many factors, genetics being only one of them. I honestly believe that diet is the limiting factor for most people and a quick look through the log he posted will show you that this is not the case.
  21. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    Lets not get confused here. Just b/c some is knowledgeable about something doesn't mean they correctly apply that knowledge to their own life.
    Oh so very true! I can say without a doubt that I'm more knowledgable than the majority of people who train in my gym (or any gym in this area for that matter), but for whatever reason, I just don't properly apply my knowledge to myself. My biggest thing is constantly overreachng/training. Instead of taking it slow and steady with solid gains in both strength AND musculature, I tend to get too into it and want it all now. I end up getting big strength gains quickly then go straight into overtraining and have to take time off. Then wash and repeat. It's a vicious cycle that wouldn't be a problem if ego didn't come into play. I think my biggest problem, and many people's problem, is that there just isn't enough patience and proper pacing to get the job done right. I think that is probably one of Derek's keys to success (just gussing here). He paces himself properly (how close is this to the truth?). Remember, slow and steady wins the race. If only I could now adopt that motto.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  22. "He's not human!"
    Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    This is the earliest "bodybuilding" pic I have. I was 16 at the time with 1-1.5 years of training under my belt and a summer of working construction (Notice the tan and nice tan line )

    I weighed 145 pounds in that pic. Beginning that fall is when I truly became obsessed and lived bodybuilding 24/7. How many kids do you know at age 16 who would carry around a gallon jug of water at school and bust out tuna in the middle of a high school class? I haven't missed a workout in the past 5 years. I have been following a strict diet for the same 5 years. I have been reading up on human physiology for the past 5 years and began studying exercise physiology at college about 3 years ago. But you know what? I would probably be exactly where I am today no matter what I did because I have such great genetics...

    No matter how much of a role genetics play in bodybuilding, I see no point in being so caught up in the it since there is nothing one can do to change their genetic makeup. Of course you can "override" your genetics by taking drugs. You don't see me coming on here and saying, "You only look like that because you just got done with a 8-week cycle." or **** like that.

    Instead of worrying about others 'genetics', time would be better spend improving your own program.

    Derek
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  23. Board Supporter
    houseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Power
    1014

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    This is the earliest "bodybuilding" pic I have. I was 16 at the time with 1-1.5 years of training under my belt and a summer of working construction (Notice the tan and nice tan line )

    I weighed 145 pounds in that pic. Beginning that fall is when I truly became obsessed and lived bodybuilding 24/7. How many kids do you know at age 16 who would carry around a gallon jug of water at school and bust out tuna in the middle of a high school class? I haven't missed a workout in the past 5 years. I have been following a strict diet for the same 5 years. I have been reading up on human physiology for the past 5 years and began studying exercise physiology at college about 3 years ago. But you know what? I would probably be exactly where I am today no matter what I did because I have such great genetics...

    No matter how much of a role genetics play in bodybuilding, I see no point in being so caught up in the it since there is nothing one can do to change their genetic makeup. Of course you can "override" your genetics by taking drugs. You don't see me coming on here and saying, "You only look like that because you just got done with a 8-week cycle." or **** like that.

    Instead of worrying about others 'genetics', time would be better spend improving your own program.

    Derek
    Good post Derek.

    Come along way.
  24. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast

    Instead of worrying about others 'genetics', time would be better spend improving your own program.

    Derek
    That's some advice that many people need to heed.
    I think one major reason why so many people are hung up on genetics right now is because so many of them have used PH/PS to fill in for their own lack of discipline. Suddenly, they are no longer "natural", they've given in to the darkside and yet still, many of them can't compare to your physique. The only option left for them to excuse their own missing discipline is, "...those damn genetics..." blah blah. I know because I was one of them once.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  25. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    But you know what? I would probably be exactly where I am today no matter what I did because I have such great genetics...
    It's about ****ing time you admitted it Derek. Now we can all go back to being fat, weak, and undisciplined in peace.


    J/K

    While my physique is nowhere near where I want it to be, I am far beyond the level of development of just about everyone I know. I've been hated on more than my share of times and it is definitely annoying. People refuse to accept the power of hard work and discipline. They would rather make excuses.
  26. Banned
    James007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    62
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    No one is making excuses, we're just pointing out facts. The average person cannot attain a natural physique like dereks at his age due to genetics. With time, maybe a decade, it might be possible. Without androgens and other drugs you are very limited with what you can do with bodyrecomposition in a limited amount of time.

    Now, no one is saying it wasn't achieved with hard work and discipline, but to completely dismiss genetics is beyond stupidity. Derek has great genetics, great motivation, and it shows.

    I have not seen one supplement in which he wrote a log for that he did not respond favorably to. He totally ignored my question about that as well. This reason, the fact that it was conducted in such a short duration, and that the accuracy of measurements are within the margin of error all call into question his results on "BCAA's". BCAA supplementation could have contributed, it could have been training and discipline, it could have been anything or nothing. To me, BCAA's are worthless unless your kcals are sub 1000 and the studies show this. The only effect is that you will get hit in the wallet.

    So inconclustion...
    1) They taste like ass.
    2) They're expensive as hell
    3) The benefits over whey supplementation, which contains 4g of BCAA usually, are questionable at best.
    4) Derek's log does not prove much.
  27. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2846

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    Lets not get confused here. Just b/c some is knowledgeable about something doesn't mean they correctly apply that knowledge to their own life....
    Just like myself and diet I have people I give advicet to that are "wowed" by gains or losses (in fat) that they made. But, I don't bother to apply that information to myself...for a few reasons. One of which, is laziness, but not the most predominant reason.
  28. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by James007
    The average person cannot attain a natural physique like dereks at his age due to genetics
    I disagree, I have seen "average" people achive tremendous results in 6 years. Derek has been training since 15 and he is 21 and has completely transformed his physique, Bobo also had a very remarkable transformation in 6 years too and he didn't look like he had much help in the genetics department.

    BTW, how would you define an "average" person ? because that's pretty subjective.
  29. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    DEREK: How long have you been hitting each bodypart twice a week ? Is this the way you've always been training or do just use this for variation ?
  30. "He's not human!"
    Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    DEREK: How long have you been hitting each bodypart twice a week ? Is this the way you've always been training or do just use this for variation ?
    I have been training like this for about the past 2 years. I have found that I grow much better training with greater frequency and not to failure.
  31. "He's not human!"
    Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by James007
    No one is making excuses, we're just pointing out facts. The average person cannot attain a natural physique like dereks at his age due to genetics. With time, maybe a decade, it might be possible. Without androgens and other drugs you are very limited with what you can do with bodyrecomposition in a limited amount of time.

    Now, no one is saying it wasn't achieved with hard work and discipline, but to completely dismiss genetics is beyond stupidity. Derek has great genetics, great motivation, and it shows.

    I have not seen one supplement in which he wrote a log for that he did not respond favorably to. He totally ignored my question about that as well. This reason, the fact that it was conducted in such a short duration, and that the accuracy of measurements are within the margin of error all call into question his results on "BCAA's". BCAA supplementation could have contributed, it could have been training and discipline, it could have been anything or nothing. To me, BCAA's are worthless unless your kcals are sub 1000 and the studies show this. The only effect is that you will get hit in the wallet.

    So inconclustion...
    1) They taste like ass.
    2) They're expensive as hell
    3) The benefits over whey supplementation, which contains 4g of BCAA usually, are questionable at best.
    4) Derek's log does not prove much.
    Thanks for the compliments.
    Considering I took my weight, bf%, and girth measurements at the same time/day each week, under the same circumstances, I think they are accurate. Now if you want to buy me a more accurate DEXA machine for my home I will happily use it to track my progress. But until then I shall continue to use calipers.

    Just curious, have you ever tried taking a high-dose of BCAA for an extended period of time before?
  32. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast

    Just curious, have you ever tried taking a high-dose of BCAA for an extended period of time before?

    I have. Gave me stomach problems. I found bracekting free form amino's and bracketing HMB worked better than BCAA's.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  33. Senior Member
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,414
    Rep Power
    1335

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I have. Gave me stomach problems. I found bracekting free form amino's and bracketing HMB worked better than BCAA's.
    Can you elaborate?
  34. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Elaborate on what?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  35. Senior Member
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,414
    Rep Power
    1335

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Elaborate on what?
    You said that bracketing EAA's and HMB worked better than using BCAA's. How so? Can you share with us how it effected you in a better way. I'm not sure what you mean by bracketing either.
  36. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    They worked better as in I get very nice results without spitting out mud on the toilet.

    Bracketing as in pre and post workout.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  37. "He's not human!"
    Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I have. Gave me stomach problems. I found bracekting free form amino's and bracketing HMB worked better than BCAA's.
    Sorry to hear about your stomach problems. That ain't no fun. Good to see someone else who likes HMB. I have a kilo of it, but haven't used HMB in about a year.
  38. Senior Member
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,414
    Rep Power
    1335

    Reputation

    Hey Derek, how are you measuring your shoulders (your spreadsheet says 52)? I thought you measured from the widest part of the shoulder at the sides, right above where the upper arm begins. Am I missing something here?
  39. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2846

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Hey Derek, how are you measuring your shoulders (your spreadsheet says 52)? I thought you measured from the widest part of the shoulder at the sides, right above where the upper arm begins. Am I missing something here?
    I was thinking the same thing. He looks much more broad than having only a 52" shoulder girth.
  40. Senior Member
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,414
    Rep Power
    1335

    Reputation

    No I mean 52 inches is impossible. How do you come up with 52? Am I measuring wrong or something?

    ****. You measure all the way around don't you.
    Last edited by natedogg; 04-13-2005 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Had a brainfart...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BCAA timing, dosing, results.....
    By Jmuls in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 02:56 PM
  2. mega dosing bcaa's/eaa's? purple wraath?
    By charger71 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 12:23 AM
  3. BCAA Mega-dose
    By dr ozz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 07:34 AM
  4. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 10:46 AM
  5. Superdrol/BCAA mega-dosing
    By deftone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in