1-andro and 4-andro questions

Thordinar

Awards
Greetings.

Goal: Gain LBM

5'6"
138 lbs

My research has yielded that 350-400mg 1-andro and 200mg 4-andro for 8 weeks, is a stack that at these dosages is worth trying for gaining LBM.
Will also have taurine, nolva (or clomid) and aromasin.

My questions:

How do these dosages look?

How does the length of the cycle look?

What does one do if/when they notice test atrophy?

How many tabs of AMS 1-andro RDe should be taken to hit those dosages and also for AMS 4-andro RDe?

Thank you for your time.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Dosage is ok (can probably benefit from another 100mg-200mg boost for each), cycle length is good, test atrophy insignificant if any on 1-andro, and doesn't the label state how many mg per serving? Aromasin most likely not needed, a 1dhea/4dhea cycle is really light and rate of aromatizing the 4dhea would be low.

At 130lbs my height I'd just eat 160-180g of protein a day and eat at a surplus you'd gain more weight. What's your diet like anyways? Training frequency?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ageed^ at 138 I would Eat more calories and consume more protein. There seems like there is a lot of room for natural growth before you look into prohormones. What's your tdee?

Prohormone questions should go in the anabolics section too (just a heads up)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
He most likely dnt knw his tdee or bmr

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Dosage is ok (can probably benefit from another 100mg-200mg boost for each), cycle length is good, test atrophy insignificant if any on 1-andro, and doesn't the label state how many mg per serving? Aromasin most likely not needed, a 1dhea/4dhea cycle is really light and rate of aromatizing the 4dhea would be low.

At 130lbs my height I'd just eat 160-180g of protein a day and eat at a surplus you'd gain more weight. What's your diet like anyways? Training frequency?
This.

Simply up your cals and you'll see great progression. Not to mention the amount of effective natural anabolics available, I think you'd be much better off staying away from the andros for now. (Examples; ArA (x-gels/x-factor), Epi (Follidrone, EP1C, Epi2.0), PA (Fearn SL), and many great pre formulated options like Magnitrophin, AlphaMax, AnaBeta, Ergonine, etc.)

Do a little searching here in the supp section and I think you'd be pleased with the kinds of gains you can make natty

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea if you havent tried x gels, abe or follidrone you're missing out!

Thordinar

Awards
I apologize. I have placed this thread in the wrong forum. Can someone move it?

TDEE 1600-1700, BMR 1450ish.

The RDe delivery system is a proprietary blend. So the exact amount delivered remains ambiguous.

I own a business and my sales plummeted earlier this year. I almost lost it all. I drew money from other aspects of my life including my grocery budget to reinvest into my business and I recovered. My income is restored and I am making more money than before. But by going hungry I lost over 10 pounds and I'm not looking good.

I am not pursuing prohormones any longer. You are the first group of people I have encountered that seem to think the Andros are not my best bet and I believe you are right. If I will have a better experience without them than I will go that route.

I'm trusting that your use of "great" in describing the progression is accurate. I invested in Myokem Magnitropin. I plan to be in a caloric surplus and intake plenty of protein. I have been spacing my meals over the past month and my stomach digests and returns to a state of hunger sooner than before and I can easily fit in 5 meals a day now. With the magnitropin I'm hoping to fit in another 2 and increase the calories of each meal.

Is there any other products you would suggest to help me achieve my goal?

Realistically, how long would it take for me to put on 30 pounds and not have a gut? Include caloric intake and protein numbers with the guess if you could. I don't have to be cut. Just curious.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Supplements 8
Anabolics 22