Question - Alphamine and Ergonine

L

luke93

Awards
Currently running anafuse and erase. I'm about to order a tub of alphamine, two ergonine tubs with soms pes select protein. Is it safe to mix ergonine and alphamine as a preworkout? Sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Currently running anafuse and erase. I'm about to order a tub of alphamine, two ergonine tubs with soms pes select protein. Is it safe to mix ergonine and alphamine as a preworkout? Sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks
Sure is brother
One of the most used combinations

Great stack you're building too!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not a stupid question at all but yes they are fine to stack together and cover a lot of bases. You finishing a a weight loss run or looking to press maintenance? Eating in a deficit?

Guessing used you were using anafuse and erase you are on the finishing touches of a cut.

L

luke93

Awards
Not a stupid question at all but yes they are fine to stack together and cover a lot of bases. You finishing a a weight loss run or looking to press maintenance? Eating in a deficit?

Guessing used you were using anafuse and erase you are on the finishing touches of a cut.
Well i still have about 6 weeks left of anafuse, i had purchased two bottles and i'm running 4 caps and 2 caps on day off. Ya I planned on eating in a deficit hoping alphamine could help shed some lower ab fat while letting me maintain the gains I have been getting. Got two tubs of nanaberry ergonine and a tub of snickerdoodle select. Think nanaberry ergonine and fruit punch alphamine would be a bad mix? guess i shouldve got flavorless...haha couldnt resist nanaberry!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea definitely an awesome stack. Anafuse and erase is an awesome stack is well. Anafuse it probably one of my fav products now.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't able to take Alphamine & Ergonine both preworkout. Too much Choline for me. You'll need to try it for yourself.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I wasn't able to take Alphamine & Ergonine both preworkout. Too much Choline for me. You'll need to try it for yourself.
This is a possibility,
Although many of us do this just fine

If it happens just space out the doses

L

luke93

Awards
Sorry but what is side effects of to much Choline? any reccomended dosages for running these two products? Ive been seeing results from Anafuse and erase already. Pumped to add these in. Heard nothing but good things from both alphamine and ergonine. Appreciate the help

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question

For me, upset stomach/diarrhea.

I like 2 scoops Alphamine as a preworkout so the additional choline from Ergonine was too much for me. I probably could have tried 1 scoop of Alpha but I like my stims!!! :D

L

luke93

Awards
Should I maybe run just the ergonine+anafuse till I run out of both and than start a run of alphamine? I got two tubs of ergonine and wanna run it until my lacrosse season starts up in fall. The alphamine was just intriguing for me cuz i figured I might be able to burn some stubborn fat while still making gains while getting a little stim before the gym

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority. Most people can handle both preworkout.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As suggested if you are worried about the choline just space them out by an hour or so. Also, several people will use Ergo intra or post. Some will also do half a scoop pre and half intra. It can honestly be taken at any time and still provide benefits so whenever is easiest for you to use it daily is best.

L

luke93

Awards
As suggested if you are worried about the choline just space them out by an hour or so. Also, several people will use Ergo intra or post. Some will also do half a scoop pre and half intra. It can honestly be taken at any time and still provide benefits so whenever is easiest for you to use it daily is best.
I'm really looking foward to starting it. So I should take it on a day off as well?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really looking foward to starting it. So I should take it on a day off as well?
Yup, it's meant to be taken daily. On off days, you could use it in the morning or any other time that's convenient.