Volvo's Focused Nutrition HERCULES review

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big thanks to WANTED and the rest of the Focused Nutrition crew for the samples...

I had been driven out of the gym as of late.... its been rough! Not by choice of course but just life. I miss the carefree days of not having an infant at home ;)

I'm not a big flavor guy tbh I could care less. This was fruit punch and I found the flavor really light (a big plus) and drinkable.

I first noticed the beta alanine in this PWO. Hit me especially hard 1) cause I had no tolerance to it yet and 2) I spent ALL day in the sun so my skin was feeling different anyhow. I'm not opposed to BA, the tingles are brief anyhow....

Second, and my favorite, was the FOCUS! I busted a$$ all day in the hot sun and the blend of stims, namely AMP I figure, had me feeling focused. Clean, open eyed energy. Not overstimmed or cracky feeling. Had a nootropic vibe too - isn't alpha gpc a noot? Anyhow, A+ right on the button in the stimulant/focus category. No comedown whatsoever, no stim dick, no appetite suppression.

The pumps were a bit lacking. I'd appreciate a boost in the agmatine dose or id reccommend you supplement with some extra.

If you're in the market for an appropriately balanced stim/focus pre then I'd say this is your product. I enjoyed the samples so much in fact i bought a tub and have some bulk agmatine ready - can't wait!

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
I tried a sample the other day the pumps don't really mean that much to me but the focus was outstanding! I'm definitely gonna pick up a tub. Also the energy was very clean not over the top but I had a great workout on this.

Great review!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big thanks to WANTED and the rest of the Focused Nutrition crew for the samples...

I had been driven out of the gym as of late.... its been rough! Not by choice of course but just life. I miss the carefree days of not having an infant at home ;)

I'm not a big flavor guy tbh I could care less. This was fruit punch and I found the flavor really light (a big plus) and drinkable.

I first noticed the beta alanine in this PWO. Hit me especially hard 1) cause I had no tolerance to it yet and 2) I spent ALL day in the sun so my skin was feeling different anyhow. I'm not opposed to BA, the tingles are brief anyhow....

Second, and my favorite, was the FOCUS! I busted a$$ all day in the hot sun and the blend of stims, namely AMP I figure, had me feeling focused. Clean, open eyed energy. Not overstimmed or cracky feeling. Had a nootropic vibe too - isn't alpha gpc a noot? Anyhow, A+ right on the button in the stimulant/focus category. No comedown whatsoever, no stim dick, no appetite suppression.

The pumps were a bit lacking. I'd appreciate a boost in the agmatine dose or id reccommend you supplement with some extra.

If you're in the market for an appropriately balanced stim/focus pre then I'd say this is your product. I enjoyed the samples so much in fact i bought a tub and have some bulk agmatine ready - can't wait!
Thanks for the review my friend!
I tried a sample the other day the pumps don't really mean that much to me but the focus was outstanding! I'm definitely gonna pick up a tub. Also the energy was very clean not over the top but I had a great workout on this.

Great review!
And thank you for the good words man.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the focus/energy was clean and just what I'm after - to a T. Def dosed at a sweet spot!!! Very impressed...

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the focus/energy was clean and just what I'm after - to a T. Def dosed at a sweet spot!!! Very impressed...
I'm glad you liked it. I thought it was really good to. Used it for a week straight and it was a solid delivery every time.
I'm sure the lack of pump will be taken care of in the reformulated version. Didn't really bother me tho, I just threw in some Ironchamp volume, that did the trick