AlphaMax, ArA, and AnaBeta Elite questions

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Never tried AlphaMax or AnaBeta Elite before, so I plan to try them this bulking season. These three products seems like the best choices so far (I am also taking PA and Ergonine). I've used ArA, but to keep prices down I see that ArA is solid to stack with both of these. Is it really necessary to stack with both, or just a really smart choice because of the ingredients? I'm not sure what to do because I want to maximize my time with these supps but I also would like to see how they effect me standalone.

Maybe I should just use 6 caps ArA + AlphaMax first, then 6 caps ArA + ABE next run?

Also, for AlphaMax I plan to add 50mg more F95 per day... since you only run AlphaMax for 8 weeks and a proper Forskolin run is 100mg for 12 weeks, how should I time the forskolin? 2 weeks @ 100mg, then bring in AlphaMax for 8 weeks /w 50mg extra F95, then finish with 2 weeks @ 100mg F95?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
While you could stack them all at once, you have not used either of the products before. You would not know which one is working best for you. I would advise ArA+Alphamax then ArA+ABE on seperate runs.

As for the f95, it is dosage from 50mg-100mg that gives the best effects. I personally like to use 50 for economical reasons while still getting a majority of the benefits. If you wanted to 100mg then the way you have it planned out is exactly how it should be done

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I'd run them separate to gauge effects.

Forskolin is effective at 50mg, but your plan would be solid. Just work your way up to that 100mg total.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
So if I add ArA stacked with a cycle of ABE vs. AlphaMax, can I expect an increase/noticeable strength gain in the gym, and possibly positive body composition changes? Keep in mind training and diet is in check.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if I add ArA stacked with a cycle of ABE vs. AlphaMax, can I expect an increase/noticeable strength gain in the gym, and possibly positive body composition changes? Keep in mind training and diet is in check.
I have ran AlphaMax + ArA twice now. As far as body composition, it is an amazing stack. In the 8 weeks/50 days, I gained strength and my waist shrunk. I cannot comment on ABE since I have never used it, but from what I have read, users seem to like ABE more for a bulk. AlphaMax can be used for a bulk as well, but I prefer it for a recomp.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice in here so far. I'd split them up and run them as suggested, too.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I have ran AlphaMax + ArA twice now. As far as body composition, it is an amazing stack. In the 8 weeks/50 days, I gained strength and my waist shrunk. I cannot comment on ABE since I have never used it, but from what I have read, users seem to like ABE more for a bulk. AlphaMax can be used for a bulk as well, but I prefer it for a recomp.
Interesting. So you like AlphaMax better for a recomp, what about a cut? Or rather a 6-8 week mini cut?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you've never ran them their both worth just getting and running solo to see how you like them. I usually use abe on a bulk. It's prolly one of my favorite supps. But check both out at Strong Supplement Shop for info and reviews.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. So you like AlphaMax better for a recomp, what about a cut? Or rather a 6-8 week mini cut?
AlphaMax can be used for a cut, bulk, or recomp. For a cut, it can be ran solo at a deficit or with a fat burner such as Alphamine, Norcodrene, or our new fat burner, OxyMax XT. Running it solo while at a deficit will help your recovery, keeping cortisol at bay, and help maintain lean mass while hopefully losing fat with the F95. That is also why I like it for a lean bulk or recomp. For straight bulks, I think there are other options out there that could benefit you if you wanted to run a product solo, such as ArA, ABE, or -Ept, but AlphaMax can be stacked with those as well.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Seems like I'll stock up on ABE + ArA for my bulk, and AlphaMax + ArA for a recomp, and AlphaMax + Norcodrene for a cut. How do those combos sound? :p

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds perfect! I would also recommend looking into Alphamax + OxyMax XT for your cut, OxyMax XT was designed to stack perfectly with Alphamax, bumping up the Forskolin to its max dose, adding Amentoflavone to help maintain strength and its great for mood enhancement and appetite suppression.

n87

Awards
  • Established
If one just finished 8 week run of Alpha max solo, would that be ok to jump straight into 8 week Anabeta Elite run? Or would the break in between be needed?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Stopped in to let you know orbitnutrition is having a 25% sale on alphamax.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If one just finished 8 week run of Alpha max solo, would that be ok to jump straight into 8 week Anabeta Elite run? Or would the break in between be needed?
You'd probably be fine with that. The only shared ingredient would be Forskolin. I would just definitely make sure to cycle off that at the end of the AnaBeta Elite run for awhile. Alternatively you could just take a short 4 week break before jumping into the AnaBeta Elite.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Thanks.